Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outage - Ballycanew,

Options
  • 19-10-2017 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

Morning all,

Just looking for an up-date on possible return to service of landline for the Ballycanew, Gorey, Co Wexford neck of the woods. I see places like Oulart and Monamolin mentioned - am I on the same line as these?

Lost service on Tuesday. Had it back yesterday evening / last night but gone again this morning.

Appreciate any info.

S.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

shar01 wrote: »
    Morning all,

Just looking for an up-date on possible return to service of landline for the Ballycanew, Gorey, Co Wexford neck of the woods. I see places like Oulart and Monamolin mentioned - am I on the same line as these?

Lost service on Tuesday. Had it back yesterday evening / last night but gone again this morning.

Appreciate any info.

S.
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. If your town doesn't appear on the list on our community page, you would need to log a fault to have this looked into. You can log a fault on the below link. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you by this issue.

https://www.eir.ie/logafault.jsp

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭shar01

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Morning all,

Appreciate any info.

S.
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. If your town doesn't appear on the list on our community page, you would need to log a fault to have this looked into. You can log a fault on the below link. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you by this issue.

- Adam
    Cheers! Just rang line. Appears to be back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Morning all,

Appreciate any info.

S.
    Hi there,

- Adam
    Cheers! Just rang line. Appears to be back.
    No worries. Glad to hear it's back for you :)

- Adam

Advertisement