If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 55" UHD

Options
  • 19-10-2017 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking at the mu6100 and the mu6400 at the
    Is there much difference between the two sets ?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

will56 wrote: »
    Hi,

Looking at the mu6100 and the mu6400 at the
    Is there much difference between the two sets ?
    Hi Will56.

There are a few differences between the two.

The 6400 has a higher motion processing over the 6100.
    The 6400 has a built in Freeesat tuner the 6100 does not.
    The 6400 also has a few extra connections.

The 40MU6400 won best 40-46" TV in the What HiFi awards 2017.

I hope this helps a little.

Any questions let me me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭will56

Thanks for the reply.
    I was looking to get the 55" model and after doing more research would probably lean towards the 6400.
    I seen the refresh is only 60hz, would you have any recommendations for something with a higher refresh for under €1,000 ?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

will56 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply.
    I was looking to get the 55" model and after doing more research would probably lean towards the 6400.
    I seen the refresh is only 60hz, would you have any recommendations for something with a higher refresh for under €1,000 ?
    Hi Will56.

There is the Panasonic 58EX700 but its a little over the 1000 Euro coming in at 1099 euro
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202575-viera-tx58ex700b.aspx

Refresh rates can be confusing as each company measures theirs differently. Most are 60 - 100Hz standard but the higher the better,

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.