Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to buy a house in Lucan, Co. Dublin

Options
  • 19-10-2017 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello, I'm considering buying a house in Lucan area, currently househunting and viewed 2 properties in that area so far.

Personally I think Lucan is at a convenient location (close to shops and not far from city centre), seems pretty good to live.

So just trying to explore with anyone who lived there or know any friend who live there, will you consider Lucan is a good area to raise family? (crime rate, safety issue aspect)

I appreciate any advice or suggestions! Thank you! ;-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nika Bolokov

Yvonnepang wrote: »
    Hello, I'm considering buying a house in Lucan area, currently househunting and viewed 2 properties in that area so far.

Personally I think Lucan is at a convenient location (close to shops and not far from city centre), seems pretty good to live.

So just trying to explore with anyone who lived there or know any friend who live there, will you consider Lucan is a good area to raise family? (crime rate, safety issue aspect)

I appreciate any advice or suggestions! Thank you! ;-)

It's good but the public transport options are limited and traffic in the morning is really bad and getting worse

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

I've lived there most of my life. It's a nice area and has a decent amount of buses passing through. Traffic is an issue with the N4 being very congested in the morning but I've recently moved house myself and stayed in the Lucan area.

Advertisement