Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile BB top up catch 22

Options
  • 19-10-2017 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there's a way to top up once the 150 day top up limit has been exceeded?

I have a Meteor BBTG sim and I'm using the 6 month offer (which is just great for me btw). I actually remembered I needed to top up but thought it was 6 months, not 5! So I got caught - I can't send any texts at all so I can't figure out how to top up!

I have a voucher here in my paw and no way to use it! It's a bit of a catch 22. You have to top up in order to fully re-enable your SIM but you can't top up until the SIM is fully enabled (I still have 3G access).

I can call support but I'm wondering is there another way or special text number?

Thanks...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

carveone wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there's a way to top up once the 150 day top up limit has been exceeded?

I have a Meteor BBTG sim and I'm using the 6 month offer (which is just great for me btw). I actually remembered I needed to top up but thought it was 6 months, not 5! So I got caught - I can't send any texts at all so I can't figure out how to top up!

I have a voucher here in my paw and no way to use it! It's a bit of a catch 22. You have to top up in order to fully re-enable your SIM but you can't top up until the SIM is fully enabled (I still have 3G access).

I can call support but I'm wondering is there another way or special text number?

Thanks...
    Hi carveone, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. Can you PM me your number, PIN and full name so I can check on this for you please?

- Adam

Advertisement