Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offer not working

Options
  • 19-10-2017 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭

Hi, one of my numbers used as an emergency phone for my elderly mother is on Pre-Pay eir Mobile Simplicity plan - 10 euro per month for unlimited calls. Number is tied in to my account and is in my name. 

Over the past few days it has been only able to receive calls, automated voice says there is insufficient credit when you try to make an outgoing call. The offer is still appearing as active when I log in to the account to see if it needed topping up.

thanks for any assistance you can provide

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

pawrick wrote: »
    Hi, one of my numbers used as an emergency phone for my elderly mother is on Pre-Pay eir Mobile Simplicity plan - 10 euro per month for unlimited calls. Number is tied in to my account and is in my name. 

Over the past few days it has been only able to receive calls, automated voice says there is insufficient credit when you try to make an outgoing call. The offer is still appearing as active when I log in to the account to see if it needed topping up.

Hi pawrick,

If you send me your full name, mobile number and PIN in a PM I'll be able to look into this for you to see what is preventing you from making calls.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭pawrick

eir: Adam wrote: »

Hi pawrick,

If you send me your full name, mobile number and PIN in a PM I'll be able to look into this for you to see what is preventing you from making calls.

- Adam
    will do thanks

eir: Adam wrote: »

Hi pawrick,

- Adam
    will do thanks
    No worries.

I've responded to your PM.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭pawrick

pm sent

pm sent
    Thanks. I'll get back to your Pm when I have an update for you.

- Adam

• Advertisement
Advertisement