Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Bill

Options
  • 19-10-2017 2:28pm
    Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,288 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

i availed of the opportunity to switch my broadband provider without penalty due to the price increase. 

My service was switched over today and I had intended to log in to pay the outstanding bill on my eir account as I would be cancelling the direct debit straight away. Unfortunately it seems my account has already been deactivated so I can't pay the bill.

Would someone be able to help me out so I can get everything settled up? I probably have another small amount to pay on top of the bill.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

i availed of the opportunity to switch my broadband provider without penalty due to the price increase. 

My service was switched over today and I had intended to log in to pay the outstanding bill on my eir account as I would be cancelling the direct debit straight away. Unfortunately it seems my account has already been deactivated so I can't pay the bill.

Would someone be able to help me out so I can get everything settled up? I probably have another small amount to pay on top of the bill.

Thanks.
    Hi Mickeroo,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Sorry to hear you've closed your account with us due to the price increases. if you PM me your account number and full name I can arrange for a paper copy of your bill to be sent out to you so you can make a payment in a post office or store. You could also make a payment by giving us a ring on 1901.

- Adam

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,288 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Thanks Adam, PM sent.

Thanks Adam, PM sent.
    Thanks for that. I'll be back in touch through PM's today.

- Adam

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,288 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Thanks Adam, I replied to your Pm a little while ago. 

Thanks Adam, I replied to your Pm a little while ago. 
    Thanks for that, I've responded to your latest PM.

- Adam

• Advertisement

Hi again,

I was just wondering how long it usually takes for the final bill to be issued? Do you generally wait until equipment has been returned? 

I got an e-mail and a text asking me to pay off last months bill but I can't as I'm now locked out of MyEir.

Hi again,

I was just wondering how long it usually takes for the final bill to be issued? Do you generally wait until equipment has been returned? 

I got an e-mail and a text asking me to pay off last months bill but I can't as I'm now locked out of MyEir.
    Hi,

The final bill will be issued on your standard billing date for the month. If you have a paper copy of your bill you can make a payment in a post office or if you ring us on 1901 you can make a payment over the phone. The bill will still be issued whether you've sent the equipment back or not, however, if you haven't returned your equipment, there will be a charge for it on your final bill.

- Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi again,

Hi,

The final bill will be issued on your standard billing date for the month. If you have a paper copy of your bill you can make a payment in a post office or if you ring us on 1901 you can make a payment over the phone. The bill will still be issued whether you've sent the equipment back or not, however, if you haven't returned your equipment, there will be a charge for it on your final bill.

- Adam
    Perfect, thanks for clarifying Adam. Equipment was sent through Parcel Motel yesterday so should be hopefully be there before then.

Hi again,

Hi,

- Adam
    Perfect, thanks for clarifying Adam. Equipment was sent through Parcel Motel yesterday so should be hopefully be there before then.
    No worries. let me know if you've any future queries.

- Adam

Me again. I've gotten an e-mail and text from eir for my final bill of €11.69 (phew!) but I'm not sure how to go about paying it without actually being able to access the bill on my eir. 

I wanted to do it through internet banking but I need the reference number off the bill to do that apparently. Would it be possible to get the bill e-mailed as a pdf? I thought I'd be getting it in the post since it's my final bill but I assume I would have gotten this by now if it was coming.

Any help is appreciated.

• Advertisement

Me again. I've gotten an e-mail and text from eir for my final bill of €11.69 (phew!) but I'm not sure how to go about paying it without actually being able to access the bill on my eir. 

I wanted to do it through internet banking but I need the reference number off the bill to do that apparently. Would it be possible to get the bill e-mailed as a pdf? I thought I'd be getting it in the post since it's my final bill but I assume I would have gotten this by now if it was coming.

Any help is appreciated.
    Hi,

Thanks for getting back in touch. I've arranged to have a paper copy of this bill sent out to you so you can make a payment. You would need to give us a ring on 1901 or bring the copy of the bill into an eir store to make this payment.

- Adam

Any help is appreciated.
    Hi,

Thanks for getting back in touch. I've arranged to have a paper copy of this bill sent out to you so you can make a payment. You would need to give us a ring on 1901 or bring the copy of the bill into an eir store to make this payment.

- Adam
    Thanks Adam, appreciate it. 

Any help is appreciated.
    Hi,

- Adam
    Thanks Adam, appreciate it. 
    No problem at all. Let me know if you need anything else.

- Adam

Hi again!

I finally received the paper bill last week. i was unable to pay it in the shop or post office (it needs to be more than €25 for that option to work) and I couldn't get through to 1901 any time I tried.

In the end I paid the bill using mybills.ie so I hope that is acceptable, payment was accepted anyway....would someone be able to confirm that my account is now in order?

Thanks.

Hi again!

I finally received the paper bill last week. i was unable to pay it in the shop or post office (it needs to be more than €25 for that option to work) and I couldn't get through to 1901 any time I tried.

In the end I paid the bill using mybills.ie so I hope that is acceptable, payment was accepted anyway....would someone be able to confirm that my account is now in order?

Thanks.
    Hi,

Thanks for getting back in touch and letting us know. If you get back to me here in 3 working days I'll check your account to see if this payment went through.

- Adam

Hi again!

Thanks.
    Hi,

Thanks for getting back in touch and letting us know. If you get back to me here in 3 working days I'll check your account to see if this payment went through.

- Adam
    Will do, thanks Adam. 

Hi again!

Thanks.
    Hi,

- Adam
    Will do, thanks Adam. 
    No problem.

- Adam

Advertisement