Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas BBQ's

Options
  • 19-10-2017 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭

Seems like a good time to buy a gas BBQ! any deals in any of the garden centres near Dublin?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

Seems like a good time to buy a gas BBQ! any deals in any of the garden centres near Dublin?

Cheers

No idea, but don't waste your time on a big heap of cheap chrome.

Get a Weber.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

Have heard lots about Weber, people swear by them but I imagine they are rarely discounted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

There was a Webber half price in meadows and Byrne a couple of weeks ago..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

Prezatch wrote: »
    Have heard lots about Weber, people swear by them but I imagine they are rarely discounted.

They can be found discounted no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

I get people's love for webbers. Lovely machines but you'd want to be caring for them properly. Cleaning, covering etc.

I know you could say that for any BBQ but when you spend Webber money you'd want to look after it.

Or you could go the home store and more or Argos route both of which so sales at different stages through the year.

Not as good quality wise but I wouldn't be fussed about not covering it as well or the general maintenance as you'd only realistically get a few years out of one. A lot cheaper though and with Irish weather being what it is that's what I went with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭yannakis

Can I ask, what kind of gas bottle do the Weber gas grills use? The likes of 2200 and 3200.

Advertisement