Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painter & Decorator

Options
  • 19-10-2017 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

This is a long shot but I am trying to get contact details for a painter/decorater by the name of Al who I know lives in the Balbriggan area of North County Dublin. He is in his late 50s id say & did alot of work for us in the past and I have unfortunately lost his number which was in an old phone 😣😣

Any ideas please and thank you?

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Welcome to Boards dkna2004. I've moved your query to the to Dublin County North forum, you might get some help here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Jeffy17

You're most likely looking for Al Reilly, not sure if he's doing it anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dkna2004

Jeffy17 wrote: »
    You're most likely looking for Al Reilly, not sure if he's doing it anymore

Thanks a mill thats the one! The reilly rings a bell alright. Ah pity if hes not doing it anymore he was fantastic. Do you have a number by any chance? I know he had a landine as well.
    Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭KOR101

Resurrecting this thread.........

Need a Balbriggan based painter.

Also, what sort of price would it be for the entire inside of a 115 sq metre 3 bed home to be painted?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Jeffy17

dkna2004 wrote: »
    Thanks a mill thats the one! The reilly rings a bell alright. Ah pity if hes not doing it anymore he was fantastic. Do you have a number by any chance? I know he had a landine as well.
    Thanks again!

I havent got it anymore myself, using someone else now for painting who's excellent if you want their number

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭KOR101

Anyone used this company.....

Perfect Home Painting & Decorating

https://www.perfecthome-dublin.ie/contact-perfect-home

• Registered Users Posts: 18 lilhedda

I'm looking for a good painter and decorator north Dublin area as well would be interested in PM recommendations. Thanks in advance

Advertisement