Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iban payment went to wrong account

Options
  • 19-10-2017 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for contacting the Online Service Desk.
    I can see we issued you proof of payment recently for this, have you received the proof of payment? We are unable to put a trace on the payment I'm afraid.
    Please confirm whether you require us to reissue the proof of payment to you so you can provide that to the beneficiary bank to help locate the payment as the funds have not been returned to your account.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Regards,
    Jack

i dont think this is good enough
    I made a payment into an account with in correct Iban.
    Can anyone help me retrieve my money?
    thanks
    John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi seanin4711,

Thanks for your post.

In this instance, as funds have been transferred to the account details you requested, you need to provide the Proof of Payment issued to you to the bank who received the funds. They will need to check if the payment is in a holding account or gone into a customer's account.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement