Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub Grub

• 19-10-2017 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Where is good in limerick city centre for pub grub?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

I have always rated Bobby Byrne's highly, although that may be a bit further out than you had in mind. One of the best pints of Murphy's in Limerick too! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,928 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Should check out Nellys Corner. The grub is good but I'm not sure what the selection of drinks is like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭patsyrockem

Should check out Nellys Corner. The grub is good but I'm not sure what the selection of drinks is like.

Curraghower

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Curraghower

This is one of the best in the city at the moment! Katie Daly's and the Locke worth a try too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭godfrey

Mickey Martin's for more unusual and very tasty and good value lunches. Not your usual Irish fare...

g

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Obviously not in the city centre but I was in Collins' bar in Dooradoyle for the first time in years for lunch a few weeks back and I gotta say I was impressed. Very good portion sizes and delicious. The last time I was there going back several years, it was just standard. I can honestly say that I got good bang for my buck though. I think it was €10.95 but was as good as meals I've paid twice the money for, dare I say if not better.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭damowill

Bobby Byrnes and The Curraghgower are top notch. The Red Hen is pretty good too. Pizza in Cobblestone Joes highly recommend too

Advertisement