Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying from Quirky Jerseys ?

Options
  • 19-10-2017 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has bought stuff from this website. They give prices in euros but the address is in US. I rarely buy online so not sure if it's safe to buy from them?
    www.quirkyjerseys.com
    Thanks

Comments

Not heard of them but looks legit and I'm so tempted to pull the trigger on these https://quirkyjerseys.com/collections/men/products/spider-man-cycling-jersey-and-shorts-combo Be great for a sportive next year :D

The reason for the euro pricing is they can detect you're are in Ireland via your IP address.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

They just look like jerseys you can get from China - they are probably just taking an order that then gets shipped from China!

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Animella

Not heard of them but looks legit and I'm so tempted to pull the trigger on these https://quirkyjerseys.com/collections/men/products/spider-man-cycling-jersey-and-shorts-combo Be great for a sportive next year :D

The reason for the euro pricing is they can detect you're are in Ireland via your IP address.
    😂Would turn a few heads!

Kaisr Sose wrote: »
    They just look like jerseys you can get from China - they are probably just taking an order that then gets shipped from China!
    That's what I'm afraid of. Though packages from China are delivered here regularly for my teenagers and they do actually arrive!
    They seem to have the same stuff as that Light in the box which gets terrible reviews. Can't find any QJ reviews though apart from one their own page
    Might chance them anyway for the craic.

Kaisr Sose wrote: »

Yeah think so given 2-4 week delivery to both UK and US.

They also have full batman kit .... must resist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Their jerseys which I recognise as Raccmmer products are available from aliexpress.com for half the price listed here...

I guess the catch is the slow boat from China then

• Registered Users Posts: 9,451 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Another vote for Aliexpress for those types of jerseys. If you go parcel motel/ address pal/ a.n. other UK delivery option it normally speeds things up by a couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

just looked through AliExpress, does look like all products on QJ are available and at a much lower price.
    In experience, AliExpress is slow but reliable

DavyD_83 wrote: »
    In experience, AliExpress is slow but reliable
    Only issues I've had were around christmas, and that was alledgedly to do with An Post not prioritising/ sheer volume!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

sorry to bump but is AliExpress safe to give CC details to? Looking like it's too late for xmas but there's one or two I'd like for the start of the season.

Orion wrote:
    sorry to bump but is AliExpress safe to give CC details to? Looking like it's too late for xmas but there's one or two I'd like for the start of the season.

I've not had issues. If you go parcel motel/ address pal/ equivalent you might get them before Christmas. More chance anyway.

Advertisement