Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden revamp celbridge

Options
  • 19-10-2017 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Looking to get a quote for some work in a back garden in Celbridge. I just want to basically take up all the old decking that takes up most of the garden and replace it with grass/artificial grass more suitable for kids playing on.

Anyone know of anyone local who would quote me for this?
    Any idea of what that type of job would cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

how big is the area you are looking at?

Realistically, can you take up the decking yourself? Get a small skip/ crowbar and take it out...would probably save you quite a bit if you could.

there are a few gardeners/ gardening companies that advertise in the Link magazine. They'd probably give you a reasonable quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

If you could remove the decking as per daheff's post you could save some money on the cost of a skip by taking the leftovers to the dump yourself if possible. I did it for a friend last year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Good artificial grass will be at least €30 per m2 and that’s after the area is dug out and the base underneath laid.

Advertisement