Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with "Storm Ophelia - General Discussion/Local reports" thread

Options
  • 19-10-2017 10:33pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

When I click on "Read first unread post" on that thread, it actually doesn't bring me to the first unread post, it brings me quite a few posts behind that.

Something similar had been happening on the main technical thread, too (I was seeing 63 pages but couldn't get beyond 62, for instance) but I put it down to the effects of the storm, but that unread post thingy is different.

Thanks.

Edit: Also, the "New followed thread" list (and the number shown on the top right hand side of the page) seem to be off, showing as unread posts that I read a million times today (like some posts that were posted around 1AM this morning, mostly on the weather forum).

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

This thread seems to have awoken all kinds of gremlins, but there doesn't seem to be anything in the database that looks out of the ordinary...It's all very strange.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Ah well, at least I don't feel singled out...

Thanks Mark. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement