If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense H43N5300

Options
  • 19-10-2017 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

Hisense H43N5300 43 Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV is €429 in Argos. Do you have this TV? Could you do a price match?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

CWF wrote: »
    Hisense H43N5300 43 Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV is €429 in Argos. Do you have this TV? Could you do a price match?
    Hi CWF.

Unfortunately we do not stock the 43N5300, only the 43N5700 which we have priced at £399 and includes on 6 year guarantee free of charge.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202654-43n5700.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭CWF

Hi CWF.

Unfortunately we do not stock the 43N5300, only the 43N5700 which we have priced at £399 and includes on 6 year guarantee free of charge.

what is the difference bewteen the two?Would you be able to offer a boards discount? Thanks for your help!

Hi CWF.

what is the difference bewteen the two?Would you be able to offer a boards discount? Thanks for your help!
    I'm not 100% on the 4300 as its not one that we have stocked.

The 5700 has a higher refresh rate as far as I can tell.

Unfortunately there are no deals on this screen and the £399 would be the best price I could offer.
    We do include our 6 year Guarantee free of charge.

OK, thanks. Could you do a price match even, with laptopsdirect? €433 incl. delivery.

OK, thanks. Could you do a price match even, with laptopsdirect? €433 incl. delivery.
    Hi CWF.

Again these guys only offer a 1 year warranty and charge £14.95 delivery to the South.
    Brings their total to £394.92 but only with a 1 year warranty. There is only £5 difference between us but we offer a much longer guarantee.

For us to price beat it needs to be a like for like deal including a 5 or 6 year guarantee and delivery if it can not be collected locally.

• Advertisement

Will ye give me free delivery so? 

Will ye give me free delivery so? 
    Hi CWF.

You have twisted my arm :)

I will throw in free shipping.

Hi CWF.

Thanks so much for the free shipping I really appreciate it. I think I'll go for the LG 43UJ630V instead, is 399 pounds and free shipping to Dublin the best you can do?

Hi CWF.

Thanks so much for the free shipping I really appreciate it. I think I'll go for the LG 43UJ630V instead, is 399 pounds  and free shipping to Dublin the best you can do?
    Hi CWF.

The £399 would be the best on the 43UJ630 as it has been reduced down to this price from £439 over the last two weeks.

I can do free shipping on this also and includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

Thank you. I'm really trying your patience now but after looking at the LG 6 series in the flesh I feel they are too dark especially for watching movies and TV shows. I am now leaning towards your Samsung UE40MU6400, I see it got tv of the year in its category

• Advertisement

Thank you. I'm really trying your patience now but after looking at the LG 6 series in the flesh I feel they are too dark especially for watching movies and TV shows. I am now leaning towards your  Samsung UE40MU6400, I see it got tv of the year in its category
    Hi CWF,

The Samsung is a great TV however it is only available for in store collection at the moment. I could certainly reserve one for you at £499 if you'd like to collect from the store?

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Hi CWF,

The Samsung is a great TV however it is only available for in store collection at the moment. I could certainly reserve one for you at £499 if you'd like to collect from the store?

Kind regards

David

I will hold tight until black Friday. Thanks. Say for example a tv was reduced on black Friday, would I be able to pay over the phone and collect it a week later?

Hi CWF,

Kind regards

David

I will hold tight until black Friday. Thanks. Say for example a tv was reduced on black Friday, would  I be able to pay over the phone and collect it a week later?
    HI CWF.

Unfortunately we can not hold Black Friday stock on order as it is first come first served on pretty much all the items that will feature as stock is limited.
    Some items will be available for online purchase and some will be in store only collections. (Last year we had a queue for the whole day outside our store).
    The sale usually runs for a few days and then finishes.

We open at 8am on Black Friday and close again at 7pm.

Also any items paid for over the phone MUST be delivered and can not be collected from the store. Items that are being collected need to be paid for upon collection.

Sorry.

HI CWF.

Unfortunately we can not hold Black Friday stock on order as it is first come first served on pretty much all the items that will feature as stock is limited.
    Some items will be available for online purchase and some will be in store only collections. (Last year we had a queue for the whole day outside our store).

Also any items paid for over the phone MUST be delivered and can not be collected from the store. Items that are being collected need to be paid for upon collection.

Sorry.

OK. I'm going to buy it in power city now for €639. Thanks for your help.

HI CWF.

Sorry.

OK. I'm going to buy it in power city now for €639. Thanks for your help.
    Hi CWF.

Sorry we couldn't ship the 40MU6400 @ 639.00 Euro.

I take it a trip to our store is not an option as collecting one works out a better deal than Powercity.

Our sterling price of £499 sterling works out a good bit cheaper when converted to Euro, it also will cost you an extra 24.95 Euro delivery from them and they only offer a one year warranty on their product whereas we are giving our 6 year at home guarantee free of charge.

It makes them around at least £50 sterling more expensive or even more depending on the rate your bank would give.

If we can ever help in the future let me know.

Hi CWF.

I take it a trip to our store is not an option as collecting one works out a better deal than Powercity.

Our sterling price of £499 sterling works out a good bit cheaper when converted to Euro, it also will cost you an extra 24.95 Euro delivery from them and they only offer a one year warranty on their product whereas we are giving our 6 year at home guarantee free of charge.

It makes them around at least £50 sterling more expensive or even more depending on the rate your bank would give.

Hi lads. I couldn't justify paying the €639 so I was looking on your site and saw the Sony BRAVIA KD43XE7002 and KD43XE7073 <Snipped by Mod>

I saw the 7073 in the flesh and really like it but ye don't deliver that?

What's the difference between that and the 7002,which you do deliver I believe.

From looking at your site the difference is the refresh rate 100hz for 7002 and 400hz for 7073, which seems like an awful lot of a difference!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Hi CWF,

I've made a little snip to your last post there - there's no problem mentioning another retailer here if you're asking specifically for a price match (as in some of your earlier posts), but otherwise references to other retailers is not allowed here as per the Charter.

Cheers,

Ritz.

Hi CWF.

Hi lads. I couldn't justify paying the €639 so I was looking on your site and saw the Sony BRAVIA KD43XE7002 and KD43XE7073 <Snipped by Mod>

I saw the 7073 in the flesh and really like it but ye don't deliver that?

What's the difference between that and the 7002,which you do deliver I believe.

From looking at your site the difference is the refresh rate 100hz for 7002 and 400hz for 7073, which seems like an awful lot of a difference!
    Hi CWF.

Yip the main difference is the Refresh rate were the 7073 is a good bit higher.

Unfortunately there is no stock available at the minute of the 7073, not even for collection.

Any others might suit?

OK thanks, I'll wait for that come into stock and will hopefully be able to get it delivered? will you let me know when it does?

Hi CWF.

Yip the main difference is the Refresh rate were the 7073 is a good bit higher.

Unfortunately there is no stock available at the minute of the 7073, not even for collection.

Any others might suit?[/quote

OK thanks, I'll wait for that come into stock and will hopefully be able to get it delivered? will you let me know when it does?
    Hey CWF.

I'll do my best to keep my eye on it becoming available for shipping again.

Although you should also keep your eye on our website for it changing as sometimes products can change without my knowledge.

• Advertisement

Hey CWF.

Although you should also keep your eye on our website for it changing as sometimes products can change without my knowledge.

Nice one. Even if it comes into stock for collection I'd do that too. Thanks.

Hey CWF.

Nice one. Even if it comes into  stock for collection I'd do that too. Thanks.
    Hey CWF.

Leave it with me and I'll see if I can find an ETA.

Hey CWF.

Hey CWF.

Thank you very much, legends.

Hey CWF.

Hey CWF.

Thank you very much, legends.
    No problem at all.

The KD43XE7073 seems to be back in stock for delivery but it's more expensive now?

The KD43XE7073 seems to be back in stock for delivery but it's more expensive now?
    Hi CWF.

Yeah seems its went up to 679 Euro.

Unfortunately all our pricing is done from our head office and can change several times a day to keep in line with the competition.

I checked with our warehouse on stock and they are still waiting for fresh stock to land with them.

Hi CWF.

Unfortunately all our pricing is done from our head office and can change several times a day to keep in line with the competition.

I checked with our warehouse on stock and they are still waiting for fresh stock to land with them.

Thanks. I'll hold tight till Black Friday, will there be online and boards deals?

Hi CWF.

Thanks. I'll hold tight till Black Friday, will there be online and boards deals?
    Hi CWF.

All the Black Friday deals go live on the website on the Thursday evening. Some will be online for shipping and some will be in store only. Stock will be limited and it will pretty much be first come first served.

I'm not sure if there will be any deals exclusive on boards but I'll know closer to the time if there is.

Hi there.
    The Samsung UE50MU6120 is on your site for £499. How come the UE50MU6100 is much more expensive at £569. Is there that much of a difference between them? What is the difference? I used the compare function but the 6120 doesn't give very much information. Thanks.

• Advertisement

The UE50MU6100 seems to be gone off the website now!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.