Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos UK - Google Home Mini

Options
  • 20-10-2017 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Just a quick heads up to anyone thinking of buying a Google Home Mini from Argos.co.uk

Argos were taking pre-orders for this but it transpires they were only filling a few of them on a first come first served and the rest of the orders were hanging online and weren't being fulfilled. Madness when you think I could walk into a Belfast Argos and snag one immediately.

The most the useless tossers could do was give me a paypal refund. If I hadn't have been really impatient and queried it with them I'd have been left waiting to find out. :mad:

If your're planning on buying a Google Home mini go straight to Google's UK website and send it through Parcel Motel or address Pal or any of them parcel forwarding crowds.

Advertisement