Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help with getting setup on accountancy software

• 20-10-2017 11:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I recently registered as a limited company and I am paid as a director under that company. I also have 1 part time employee.

I have letters from the tax man saying I need to return my VAT and PRSI asap but I am struggling how to figure out how to get the new employee setup, I have his P45 but I am not sure what to do. I managed to figure out registering me as I done P46 since I didnt have P45 but I also need to run wages for August and September and pay the PRSI and VAT.

I am setup on ROS and using Collsoft so I was looking to get someone that is willing to travel to the County Roscommon area to come to the office and spend a couple of hours (or however long it will take) to first get everything setup and explain how to do the wages and pay the VAT and PRSI.

I am not looking for someone to do it for me each time. I would prefer you show me and I can do it going forward. I am very good on software so once I see it done once and understand the logic behind it I should be able to pick it up quickly.

Please PM with rates including the travel expenses. I would be willing to travel but since ROS is installed on my desktop I assume it wont work on the laptop. If it can work on latop as well then I would be willing to travel within reason i.e maybe 1.5-2 hours drive.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

Ideally, we can do it this weekend or Monday as I don't want to cause any issues with the Tax Man and the letter said to settle overdue payment immediately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

Guess we could also do Skype/Screenshare if the distance is an issue and your used to working with teamviewer etc

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I sent you a PM.

Advertisement