Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rothar courses....

Options
  • 20-10-2017 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭

just booked the beginner one, with intention to do intermediate and advanced soon after.
    Are they good?
    Im looking to learn a bit about maintenance as Im not handy with it at all. These seem like the best course of this nature I can find.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,451 ✭✭✭Macy0161

I did a biking.ie one, which was a basic gear service, indexing, pads etc. I found it useful, but you essentially service the bike in the evening and so don't really get to practice for a while afterwards!

It has given me the confidence to follow youtube videos and at least attempt more stuff myself, although I do tend to attempt stuff on my older bikes where I question the value of paying someone else to do it tbh. Good bike tends to go into the lbs!

Advertisement