Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement for 365 monthly saver account

Options
  • 20-10-2017 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,

Where can I get an e-statement for my 365 monthly saver account? I don't see an option for this in 365 banking online.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch here on Boards.

You can request an up to date statement for your deposit account, by going logging into your account through a browser or a PC.
    Please go to the 'Service Desk', and from the drop down menu 'What can we do for you?', choose to 'Ask a Question', from the deposit account.
    We will post out an up to date statement. This type of account does not have the option for e-statements.
    They are posted annually of the anniversary of when you opened the account however, you're always more than welcome to request an up to date statement if you need one.

Please let me know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Wesser

It's a pity customers can't just click on one thing and the statement pops up. Why does it gave to be so complicated and in this age why do you have to wait for the post!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply.

We'll be sure to pass on your suggestion and note your comment as feedback.

Please let us know if we're can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

Advertisement