Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not found on mobile site

Options
  • 20-10-2017 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭

I haven't been able to access any threads on boards for the last few days on my mobile. It says Not found the page you requested does not exist on the server. I have tried different browsers, logged out and logged in again. Apologies if this has been answered before. I can log on on a computer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Boards.ie: Ronan

Could you clear your cache and try again please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

No. I tried that too a few times and again there. I can go on the desktop site on my mobile but it gives me a page not found error before connecting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Boards.ie: Ronan

Sorry should have specified in my first reply - can you clear cookies also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

Did that too sorry. I have removed the apps google and chrome from my phone and reinstalled it and that seems to have worked just now. Thanks for the help.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement