Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Would the alpha really be bringing attention to themselves in this way?

FFA4

Eva - I'd be raging if I didn't vote for her and she was just giving up having been found out

Winni- possibly converted and lost stake because of it

they turned wonnies stake intona dildo
    which im sure we are all fine with

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    fair play isla. the 2 most obvious choices. you have a 3rd?

At the minute not really no. Mary is pointing the fat finger at me so at a push I would probably throw her in the mix

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I knew that by throwing out my theory I would be bringing heat on myself.

So I ask this, why would I bother doing it if I'm a vamp and Eva has given herself up? Also, if I was a part of any backroom chat surely I would've been advised not to do so in order to increase the chances of the vamps winning

we kill eva
    whobdo i peek after

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

fair play isla. the 2 most obvious choices. you have a 3rd?

There are only 3 atm and I'd wager the 3rd one (my guess at their leader) is far quieter and thus less obvious than those two. Would be very hard to say who this could be but I doubt they would be completely inactive maybe someone like Fiona or Tegan.

still I'll be heading off for the evening shift soon and unless something big changes i'd have to think i'll be voting Eva even though I don't fully trust how obvious it seems to be that shes a wolfie and wants to be targeted.

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    There are only 3 atm and I'd wager the 3rd one (my guess at their leader) is far quieter and thus less obvious than those two. Would be very hard to say who this could be but I doubt they would be completely inactive maybe someone like Fiona or Tegan.

still I'll be heading off for the evening shift soon and unless something big changes i'd have to think i'll be voting Eva even though I don't fully trust how obvious it seems to be that shes a wolfie and wants to be targeted.

she caught im the seer and i caught her

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    we kill eva
    whobdo i peek after

oisin?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Ah jaysis, Orla what's your take? That's Steve and Abi you've flagged as Alpha both of which were good.

Abi was 100% Alpha or Tara apparently, Tara came out, Alpha dead and we still followed Orla and lynched Abi.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Peek Isla.

Does gabe have a role. Can't remember, if not peek him

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Where did everyone go :(

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Anything in Buffy show about gambling, gambling related, horse racing maybe?

Mary WW wrote: »
    Peek Isla.

Does gabe have a role. Can't remember, if not peek him

ibthinknhes xander
    could the real xander please stand up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Anything in Buffy show about gambling, gambling related, horse racing maybe?
    Vampires like to play poker with kittens, apparently. Why, did you notice something?

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Abi was 100% Alpha or Tara apparently, Tara came out, Alpha dead and we still followed Orla and lynched Abi.

i called holly conor and eva
    you realise the village is winning right ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Vampires like to play poker with kittens, apparently. Why, did you notice something?

Wendy's posts since day began, all might have some sort of gambling reference, including "on the nose" twice, "wager" was another one

On mobile, can't look back too easy and not even sure what to look for, someone who knows the show have a.look please and tjanks

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Wendy's posts since day began, all might have some sort of gambling reference, including "on the nose" twice, "wager" was another one

On mobile, can't look back too easy and not even sure what to look for, someone who knows the show have a.look please and tjanks

I actually thought as I wrote on the nose the second time, repeating oneself is never a good idea in this game but sure it had been a while since someone had called me out, could have even been you.

Guess that is just a term I find very apt for this situation as Eva's actions have not been in the slightest way discreet hense me actually questioning if Eva could be performing some "get yourself lynched" type task.

Despite that however I have just submitted my lynch form and Eva's name was on it so unless something happens in the next 50mins or thereabouts that is how I will be voting this round despite my apprehensions.

So far I have submitted 4 Lynch forms:

2 in rd 1: Originally voted Holly, then changed it to Katie when it was eluded she performed a similar action to a task from a dream people had previously had. Should have stuck with Holly but it worked out in the end

in the other 2 it was Conor & Abigail 0 one worked out the 2nd didn't really but those were also the most popular votes in those rounds. That said nobody could say I was bandwagoning as I've been submitting my votes generally a few hours before the deadline. The Abigail one however I admit I submitted literally between 1-5mins before the deadline.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Wendy, Isla or Oisin would be my call Orla. Dunno if you've any feel on any of them. Jake possibly but I've no feel good or bad on him.

Voting Eva, Winny to follow or yourself depending on the munch/Possible conversion

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Thread right now without Necro playing :P

Henry WW wrote: »
    Wendy, Isla or Oisin would be my call Orla. Dunno if you've any feel on any of them. Jake possibly but I've no feel good or bad on him.

Voting Eva, Winny to follow or yourself depending on the munch/Possible conversion

oh im sure
    youbdidnt need to say it tho

Necrominus wrote: »
    Thread right now without Necro playing :P

copycat

• Advertisement

Yeah I typed that about about 4:40 and didn't send it until after.

I'm Xander alright, my two tasks were to spell out buttmonkey using the first letter of sentences, which I did when boards 'glitched' and I quoted myself a heap of times. Bonus points for getting the full message.

Second was three Xander quotes, faster pussycat, kill, kill, something about rejection and having practise and Angel is on our team...but I don't like him.

I knew yesterday that Steve was Buffy which is why I went so hard at you Orla, you probably noticed the time I asked you to stop 'Harris'sing Steve, hinting at my second name.

Derry knew who I was but not Steve, figured she might get turned, Steve knew both of us.

Dunno what more can be said, we should have a solid village team at this stage.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

its so quiet where is everyone?

So FFAs and Suggested Peeks from everyone worth a go?

Also several players never submitted FFAs at all, might be worth cross referencing

But I think Oisin for the peek, mentioned my reasoning several times. Mainly an Angus vote with zero chat D1.

hey guys. whats up? i feel asleep

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    So FFAs and Suggested Peeks from everyone worth a go?

Also several players never submitted FFAs at all, might be worth cross referencing

But I think Oisin for the peek, mentioned my reasoning several times. Mainly an Angus vote with zero chat D1.

are you xander?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

I trusted youon Abi and you were wrong, also Steve. I cant follow you on Wini

Soz

Oisín WW wrote: »
    I trusted youon Abi and you were wrong, also Steve. I cant follow you on Wini

Soz

come on now oisin. winipeg got converted

Gab. I was subbed in day 2, my vote for angus wasnt made by me

come on now oisin. winipeg got converted

How can you be so sure?

I see the case, but its not iron clad

• Advertisement