Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Oisín WW wrote: »
    How can you be so sure?

I see the case, but its not iron clad

i know its not ironclad, but i aint discussing the other alternative

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Gab. I was subbed in day 2, my vote for angus wasnt made by me

itvwas made by your charachter

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

But I cant tell you why the vote for angus, I simply dont know the answer as it was on day 1 and I subbed in on day 2.

I can tell you im voting now and its not for wini

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I actually thought as I wrote on the nose the second time, repeating oneself is never a good idea in this game but sure it had been a while since someone had called me out, could have even been you.

Guess that is just a term I find very apt for this situation as Eva's actions have not been in the slightest way discreet hense me actually questioning if Eva could be performing some "get yourself lynched" type task.

Despite that however I have just submitted my lynch form and Eva's name was on it so unless something happens in the next 50mins or thereabouts that is how I will be voting this round despite my apprehensions.

So far I have submitted 4 Lynch forms:

2 in rd 1: Originally voted Holly, then changed it to Katie when it was eluded she performed a similar action to a task from a dream people had previously had. Should have stuck with Holly but it worked out in the end

in the other 2 it was Conor & Abigail 0 one worked out the 2nd didn't really but those were also the most popular votes in those rounds. That said nobody could say I was bandwagoning as I've been submitting my votes generally a few hours before the deadline. The Abigail one however I admit I submitted literally between 1-5mins before the deadline.

You've now said on the nose 3 times.

Well done you've got another conversion.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Brendan WW wrote: »

Is that a gambling term, I never knew!

Every days a school day!

• Advertisement

But I cant tell you why the vote for angus, I simply dont know the answer as it was on day 1 and I subbed in on day 2.

I can tell you im voting now and its not for wini

eva
    we should vote eva

winin it tomorrow if i dont get a peek

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Vote Eva guys

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Has the phrase I mentioned anything to do with Buffy anyone?

No can do!

Vote Eva guys

i am voting eva, as are most people i believe but why you so eager for her?

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    No can do!

whaddup eva. any last meal requests?

Has the phrase I mentioned anything to do with Buffy anyone?

The nose thing?

I mean they all have noses....I think

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Busy since 4, can someone give me a summery, evas bad from.peek, orla survived a kill, a convert happened and abi died, anything else?

Vote Eva guys

sea a peeked wolf of course vote eva

Steve WW wrote: »
    Busy since 4, can someone give me a summery, evas bad from.peek, orla survived a kill, a convert happened and abi died, anything else?

you didnt die
    why

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

no i don't.

I am a NRV. There is no link between that term and anything except that it is in my vernacular (is that the right term), my commonly enough used terms. If it were a term used in Buffy a lot for example I would hold my hands up and say my bad that looks dodgy but as far as I know it's not it is instead just an apt term for describing what I was refrencing.

I could understand if a Vamp in particular the 3rd Vamp still left wanted to get people focusing on those other than the obvious Vampires (Well at least imo Eva seems obvious even if I raised issue with her behavor and in doing so used a term I found fitting but for some reason you found issue with, while I think Winnie was turned) but based on whats gone on before I still actually think you don't fall into this category and are just a villager who is oddly fixated on me atm.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    W who did you vote for last night
    You can check the voting results right.
    Angus

Why didn't you mention it back then?

Who did you sub for?

Steve WW wrote: »

winifred said she would have a stake after munch. a munch andn convert happened. she no longer has stake.

the theory is that winnifred was converted

Orla WW wrote: »
    you didnt die
    why

cos he's a nrv right now

Doris WW wrote: »
    cos he's a nrv right now

no buffy should have died after i day

• Advertisement

no buffy should have died after i day

come again??!!

Buffy Summers –
    Buffy’s abilities in Sunnydale have been tempered by the ever growing darkness surrounding her, however, Buffy has the power – 3 powers, in fact. As Slayer it is her decision how to use these powers.

Her powers are as follows:

1. The power of resurrection from death for HER ONLY - for 1 turn.

2. The power of the scythe – Buffy can choose to use the scythe to kill a player at any one point in the game.

3. The power of ultimate judgement – Buffy can overturn a lynch at any point in the game and instead nominate her own selection to be killed. She must do this by 8.59pm on her chosen lynch day.

Buffy should also bear in mind she can only use one singular power on any player within the game: Example, she chooses to save Necrominus from the lynch. She cannot then turn around and use the scythe on Necrominus later in the game (no matter how many gifs he may or may not post) . This also applies to herself.

While there are three incredible powers on display, Buffy should only ever choose 2 to use in the course of the game. To use the 3 would have devastating consequences.....

Buffy CANNOT be converted by the vampires.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Buffy Summers –
    Buffy’s abilities in Sunnydale have been tempered by the ever growing darkness surrounding her, however, Buffy has the power – 3 powers, in fact. As Slayer it is her decision how to use these powers.

2. The power of the scythe – Buffy can choose to use the scythe to kill a player at any one point in the game.

3. The power of ultimate judgement – Buffy can overturn a lynch at any point in the game and instead nominate her own selection to be killed. She must do this by 8.59pm on her chosen lynch day.

Buffy should also bear in mind she can only use one singular power on any player within the game: Example, she chooses to save Necrominus from the lynch. She cannot then turn around and use the scythe on Necrominus later in the game (no matter how many gifs he may or may not post) . This also applies to herself.

While there are three incredible powers on display, Buffy should only ever choose 2 to use in the course of the game. To use the 3 would have devastating consequences.....

Note the part in bold. Her resurrection is temporary, not permanent

any remeber roughlty when buffy was resurected?

Buffy Summers –

she has the power of resurerection for one turn
    turn is long over

so, steve possibly converted?

just after she was killed

i wonder is that something the vamps missed if they did convert here. the plot thickens!!

just after she was killed

before conor was lynched
    were lynched again since then
    she should be dead

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Necrominus wrote: »
    Steve WW has returned to life

Advertisement