Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    drops mike

Who da funk is Mike and whyd you drop him

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Really? Thanks for confirming, you've done and said so ****ing little I hadn't noticed you

Wel watchin your horrendous attempt to help any situation has been amusing in itself. Ill admit ive not added much but im a NRV so i have very little influence other than a lynch vote. Altho you ve been stinkin of poop since day 1 aint ya mary.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Wel watchin your horrendous attempt to help any situation has been amusing in itself. Ill admit ive not added much but im a NRV so i have very little influence other than a lynch vote. Altho you ve been stinkin of poop since day 1 aint ya mary.

Explain you're stinking of poop from the beginning comment

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

i didnt peek wendy
    i peeked you my brain is twisted and the dont convert me or kill me to discredit me thing that ill have to go through tomorrow is too much of a head wreck
    you know i cant read you so i had to peek you
    brendan is the convert and from what ive got out of him i dont think wendy is the alpha i said it tonget a reaction

i know your a goodie and i know steve and henry and wendy and gabriel and clodagh and winnifred are goodies is
    thats got to be a big enough group to work this out ?

angel you know im nit converted and buffy know who you are
    the wolves donas well

ill post the song sonits not a task
    Im Dawn and this is our song

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last desperate throw of the dice.

I'm guessing from this Wendy being locked up is stopping the conversion as she is not the original alpha.

So now in the morning you need an excuse why the vamps didn't kill the seer and why the village shouldn't lynch the alpha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

You still on Orla? Switching to Mary now? Give us your read on the state of play?

Explain you're stinking of poop from the beginning comment

I believe you were the main focus to alot of people with your iambuffy task or non task that u were caught out in

Henry WW wrote: »
    You still on Orla? Switching to Mary now? Give us your read on the state of play?

Mary was like a number one suspicion day 1. Orla is the hardest person to read in this game. With the crazy posting style, grammar and lieing about all different things from who she peeked to who she didnt peek to insisting on certain people being bad. I jus dont trust her. Or brendan at the minute. Either one could be converted.

• Advertisement

i didnt peek wendy
    i peeked you my brain is twisted and the dont convert me or kill me to discredit me thing that ill have to go through tomorrow is too much of a head wreck
    you know i cant read you so i had to peek you
    brendan is the convert and from what ive got out of him i dont think wendy is the alpha i said it tonget a reaction

i know your a goodie and i know steve and henry and wendy and gabriel and clodagh and winnifred are goodies is
    thats got to be a big enough group to work this out ?

angel you know im nit converted and buffy know who you are
    the wolves donas well

ill post the song sonits not a task
    Im Dawn and this is our song

comonnscoobies

Too much ****in lies at this stage, you didn't peak Wendy but Wendy's now good? Wendy who since 9pm hasn't been on the board? Seriously!

Convincing People Steve was bad, cost us Buffy, convincing people Abi was bad thankfully only cost an NRV, then this! To your a very good reader but as others have said your not perfect. We need the alpha found at the next lynch or 2 otherwise we are in trouble. I can see why but your muddying the waters is complicating things

This game is too stressful,

Either one could be converted.

I feel like ****in everyone is converted!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

night folks

Too much ****in lies at this stage, you didn't peak Wendy but Wendy's now good? Wendy who since 9pm hasn't been on the board? Seriously!

Convincing People Steve was bad, cost us Buffy, convincing people Abi was bad thankfully only cost an NRV, then this! To your a very good reader but as others have said your not perfect. We need the alpha found at the next lynch or 2 otherwise we are in trouble. I can see why but your muddying the waters is complicating things

This game is too stressful,

Yeah muddying the waters is exactly what she is doin. We need to get the alpha and its game over.

I feel like ****in everyone is converted!

And thats the attitude to have i guess. Trust nobody and go with your gut

Anyways the bed is calling my name. Night folks.

eva is kakisort
    i

wendy is a vamp she ran distraction for eva

wendybdis the task anyhow on the nose on the nose on the nose

wendy peeked bad

but brendan and wendy
    when we kill wendy i think the village will realise im still me
    ok
    i agree

now just because you let me live tonight we still lynch wendy agreed
    no
    wendy
    i didnt peek wendy
    i dont think wendy is the alpha

:D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

• Advertisement

I believe you were the main focus to alot of people with your iambuffy task or non task that u were caught out in

You're still on day 1? No wonder I didn't recognise you

Yeah muddying the waters is exactly what she is doin. We need to get the alpha and its game over.

Please read back, Wendy is the Alpha and yes its game over if we lynch her tomorrow. She was caught doing her task which was to use the expression "on the nose" in 3 separate posts.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Please read back, Wendy is the Alpha and yes its game over if we lynch her tomorrow. She was caught doing her task which was to use the expression "on the nose" in 3 separate posts.

It's Wendel

You're still on day 1? No wonder I didn't recognise you

Mary mary quite contrary how does your garden grow?

Hey howya get the video up, not just the link?

I'm bad at this

• Advertisement

:D

Advertisement