Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

[ ]
    YOUTUBE] link here [/YOUTUBE

Orla WW wrote: »

fcuk red bull gives youbwings
    lucozadw gives you steve harris

sKeith wrote: »
    [ ]
    YOUTUBE] link here [/YOUTUBE

its not you have to chop it still dont ya?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Put the letter string after v= In between the tags.

i just put https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D_L4-XETqQ between the tags above ^^^

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Maybe you include the v= bren.

I'll stick to the game.

Doris is a vampire.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I don't trust this whole Eva thing.

Seer says she is evil and she is acting like a vamp so I should not have a reason to question it but its just so on the nose... Could Eva just be completing a task now? Their task is to get themselves lynched as a reward they get saved and something extra... or you know something like that.

Def think Winnifred is dodgy as hell too though thanks to the whole The mods lied to me thing. things worked out well for the Vamps thanks to that
    Kill Eva (even though I feel something is up there, it's too on the nosebut can't be ignored), peek Winnie
    I actually thought as I wrote on the nose the second time, repeating oneself is never a good idea in this game but sure it had been a while since someone had called me out, could have even been you.

Guess that is just a term I find very apt for this situation as Eva's actions have not been in the slightest way discreet hense me actually questioning if Eva could be performing some "get yourself lynched" type task.

Despite that however I have just submitted my lynch form and Eva's name was on it so unless something happens in the next 50mins or thereabouts that is how I will be voting this round despite my apprehensions.

So far I have submitted 4 Lynch forms:

2 in rd 1: Originally voted Holly, then changed it to Katie when it was eluded she performed a similar action to a task from a dream people had previously had. Should have stuck with Holly but it worked out in the end

in the other 2 it was Conor & Abigail 0 one worked out the 2nd didn't really but those were also the most popular votes in those rounds. That said nobody could say I was bandwagoning as I've been submitting my votes generally a few hours before the deadline. The Abigail one however I admit I submitted literally between 1-5mins before the deadline.

For anyone who doesn't have the time to read back, there is Wendy the Alpha completing her task for a conversion.

If she doesn't get one its because I have her locked up in detention all night.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I'll stick to the game.

Doris is a vampire.

why did you say that you had to pick the person for detention before 9

what if they died ?

how come i wasnt put into detention till 10

why did you say that you had to pick the person for detention before 9

what if they died ?

how come i wasnt put into detention till 10

You were in from 9, fibber.

If they die I got no one to interrogate.

Whats the point in bringing someone in at 10 to block their night actions when night starts at 9?

• Advertisement

Goodnight.

For anyone who doesn't have the time to read back, there is Wendy the Alpha completing her task for a conversion.

If she doesn't get one its because I have her locked up in detention all night.

well inhavent peeked her so i dont know
    i believed you and ineven said id peeked her based in your catch trying to get two peeks for one

but why are you saying the stuff about if im alive i should be killed when they might be simply messing with us

man i wanted younto simply bring me into the room and itvwould have been easy

i was worried that theyd turn you to get angel youbsee that dontbyou

ive had a sit down and im worried we are both stuck in villager accussing each other mode

if you are still princaple im sorry but the timing thing is doing my head in
    also the on the nose thing
    its like youbwere in on it youbsee
    she said itvtwive and then youbquestioned her and then she said it a thindvtime

You were in from 9, fibber.

If they die I got no one to interrogate.

Whats the point in bringing someone in at 10 to block their night actions when night starts at 9?

no i wasnt
    i simplybwasnt

no i wasnt
    i simplybwasnt

nightvactions would be ignored

ok so can we agree thatvwvwn if im alive tomorrow thatbwendybshouldnbe killed
    and that ifvimndead tomorrow that youbcan refer backntonthis post that itvshould still be wendy

yeah inshould have peeked wendy for real but i needed to know if mary was on team

its hard
    all inwanted was to peek then go intonthe room
    would have been so easy

• Advertisement

the on the noses werent three in a row

notbsayingbyour wrong butvtheybwernt

Advertisement