Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

sKeith wrote: »

are ypubthat old ?

• Advertisement

• Advertisement

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Wendy, is Orla correct.... what say you?

I say that changed a lot since I was unavailable in the late Evening and was not even on boards (if anyone checked when I logged in... maybe against the rules im not sure... that would confirm what I had said a few times re this before I voted early) but one thing that hasn't is that I am an NRV!

I had thought Orla or Brendan were the Vamp because Orla wsa talking boll*cks about peeking me, as she was stating I was evil when im not. Thing is of course I or a mod or a seer are the only ones who could confirm this so how could I back that claim up... except that Orla has now since come out and said that she never peeked me at all!

I would imagine she was saying that to try and flush me out or see others reactions to that but honestly I am still not sure she has seer powers at all. This would not be the first time she has said she has used seer powers only to later retract it (she did this with Brendan then claimed to be in his backroom).

Speaking of Brendan he has really lead a witch hunt against me and repeatidly states as fact I did a task just because I used a phrase which iirc has nothing to do with buffy and really fit the situation I was using it for (describing Eva's behavior) twice and then again in a post responding to him questioning it. Orla highlighted that the posts were not consecutive but either way is just saying something that has no connection to Buffy and actually fits a topic of conversation twice (even if non consecutive) enough to be considerid a definitive task now?! and then suddenly mostly thanks to Brendan the wagons are circled (with a little help from I peeked her she's bad) I am turned into the Alpha.

Before hand I had thought Winnie had been converted and that strop against the mods was cover now im not sure. One of Brendan or Orla may have been converted but I am fairly sure one of them is a baddie anyway.

Dunno if the above will convince anyone as this is one of those games where once your tarred it is incredibly hard to clear your name but how such a thing became me doing a task, then Orla lying about peering me (later admitting it) can do anything but try to lead people down a path that isn't right for the Village I dont know. A lot of distraction going on from at least one of those two

Also I guess Brendan is gone now, but if there is a link to his backroom I'd love to see it. I was unavailable and stated this a number of times in advance so it shouldn't have been odd if I was non responsive (I was not online).

Can anyone else still alive and not Orla -sorry Orla you could be good and have spotted some people before (also tried to get goodies lynched) but you talk some nonsense that you later flip flop on- confirm they have been in a backroom with Brendan? or his supposed role?

• Advertisement

Actually I don't know how long he can detain me for but I just got access to Brendan's backroom so I guess I can now confirm him and his role ha

• Advertisement

Advertisement