Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Mod note:

Please ignore that stupid idiot sKeith. for some reason unknown to the rest of the universe he said he'd post 50 videos. dip shít.

Just ignore that stupid fool!

• Advertisement

not cool wwgm. u a dick!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Morning village. Nice to have skieth on night duty

I wasnt around much last evening so catching up now.
    If orla was munched and saved what are the chances they knew she was protected and convert her. Im not convinced. Im sticking with orlas plan for now. Not sure why she said she peeked wendy then said she didnt, was it a ploy to catch annother wolf.

Either way we lych wendy and take it from there.

Im getting a read on some players as good so my wolf shortlist is decreasing.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

If willow could be resurrected momentarily to poison sk that'd be great thanks

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

werefolf is a game of lies and figuring stuff out
    i had to know if mary was genuine so i could read back onteractions earlier and see wtf was goong on

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mary WW wrote: »

Willow returned from the dead momentarily. She poisoned sKeith and took him down to the depths of hell with her.

sKeith is dead.

He was
    an eejit

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

morning y'all

i see brendan called me a vamp last night

Necrominus wrote: »
    Willow returned from the dead momentarily. She poisoned sKeith and took him down to the depths of hell with her.

sKeith is dead.

He was
    an eejit

Good job mods good job.
    Peace has been restored to the Asylum.

Doris WW wrote: »
    i see brendan called me a vamp last night

And what do you have to say to that Dorothy?

And what do you have to say to that Dorothy?

not much. i think a simple denial will suffice. i'm not a vamp

Necrominus wrote: »

sKeith is dead.

He was
    an eejit

:mad:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

You got your wish there Mary, sad to see sK go I have to say.

• Advertisement

Can someone tell me please, were Henry and Tegan cleared to some extent by someone?

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Can someone tell me please, were Henry and Tegan cleared to some extent by someone?

henry was cleared by someone. tegan, i have no clue

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

me
    henrybcannot be the alpha
    tegan is 90% good

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Orla why do you keep stating as fact that I am a baddie when you have nothing that proves that?

Why did you tell everyone that you peeked me and I was bad when you didn't?

You are a very influencal player in this game (perhaps because you post twiice as much as anyone else) and you have mislead the villagers her to what end?

After Eva everyone was convinced that Winnie should be next on the chopping block but now Im suddenly the Alpha! and we have people saying
    Im sticking with orlas plan for now. Not sure why she said she peeked wendy then said she didnt, was it a ploy to catch annother wolf.

Either way we lych wendy and take it from there.

I am a NRV, it may not harm you too much to lose me but I ask the other villagers have a good reason to vote for me over someone else and have it be your own reason not Orla said so. Orla said so about Steve/Buffy and Abigail too.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Orla why do you keep stating as fact that I am a baddie when you have nothing that proves that?

Why did you tell everyone that you peeked me and I was bad when you didn't?

You are a very influencal player in this game (perhaps because you post twiice as much as anyone else) and you have mislead the villagers her to what end?

After Eva everyone was convinced that Winnie should be next on the chopping block but now Im suddenly the Alpha! and we have people saying

I am a NRV, it may not harm you too much to lose me but I ask the other villagers have a good reason to vote for me over someone else and have it be your own reason not Orla said so. Orla said so about Steve/Buffy and Abigail too.

I may be wrong but I think orla came out and said you were on her good list last night. This was after she said she'd peeked you and you were evil..

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I may be wrong but I think orla came out and said you were on her good list last night. This was after she said she'd peeked you and you were evil..

Perhaps I missed that but if so I am not the only one based on people saying that they should stick with Orlas plan and lynch me. either way i'd still like her to answer the above questions and people to consider the last point I made above.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Perhaps I missed that but if so I am not the only one based on people saying that they should stick with Orlas plan and lynch me. either way i'd still like her to answer the above questions and people to consider the last point I made above.

Fair enough Wendy. I think clarity from orla could help because others may have missed it too as you say.

Orla and Brendan are calling for you to be lynched, Wendy, did Brendan call you to his room last night?

Orla and Brendan are calling for you to be lynched, Wendy, did Brendan call you to his room last night?

He did, I probably got home and logged on too late for him but have replied to him with a few messages and am awaiting his return today.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Morning all .

Wendy is Alpha

Doris

Orla

Game over unless Wendy gets a conversion this morning

Advertisement