Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Morning all .

Wendy is Alpha

Doris

Orla

Game over unless Wendy gets a conversion this morning

???

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Morning all .

Wendy is Alpha

Doris

Orla

Game over unless Wendy gets a conversion this morning

Why am I an Alpha? still waiting for you in detention.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    He did, I probably got home and logged on too late for him but have replied to him with a few messages and am awaiting his return today.

Ok, well lynch is not until 2pm, so we need some clarification on who called Wendy out and what is their opinion on her is right now.

From my position, I'm trusting Orla atm, I believe she was good and I don't believe she was converted.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Everyone needs to stop being sheep, question absolutely everything, Orla "might" be a seer but her antics last night and previously are suspicious. The munch this morning will determine who needs to go.

The more I look at her spelling mistakes along with the post count the worse it gets. It makes it impossible to search her posts which in itself is dangerous.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Everyone needs to stop being sheep, question absolutely everything, Orla "might" be a seer but her antics last night and previously are suspicious. The munch this morning will determine who needs to go.

The more I look at her spelling mistakes along with the post count the worse it gets. It makes it impossible to search her posts which in itself is dangerous.

Yep Lynch me if you have a reason but not cos Orla said so, even if Orla is a goodie and I would actually lean towards her being one (just with a unique style) still she has been wrong on others and has lied to the village as well.

Make up your own minds.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    the on the noses werent three in a row

notbsayingbyour wrong butvtheybwernt

Tjat is so Weak

You really think you can convince people Wendy isn't Alpha?

Henry WW wrote: »

It's not about being sheep, some players (roled) have access to info nrv don't, sure, question everything but sometimes you have to make a judgement call on players also.

Tjat is so Weak

Why aren't ou questioning me in detention? isn't that what you called me in there for?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    i didnt peek wendy
    i peeked you my brain is twisted and the dont convert me or kill me to discredit me thing that ill have to go through tomorrow is too much of a head wreck
    you know i cant read you so i had to peek you
    brendan is the convert and from what ive got out of him i dont think wendy is the alpha i said it tonget a reaction

i know your a goodie and i know steve and henry and wendy and gabriel and clodagh and winnifred are goodies is
    thats got to be a big enough group to work this out ?

angel you know im nit converted and buffy know who you are
    the wolves donas well

ill post the song sonits not a task
    Im Dawn and this is our song

Wendy here it is. Just so you know. Not sure why there is a list of goodies. I understand the ones with roles are not the alpha but some could be the convert.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Wendy,who do you think are wolves.....

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Wendy here it is. Just so you know. Not sure why there is a list of goodies. I understand the ones with roles are not the alpha but some could be the convert.

Thank you Tegan.

Maybe now others will see this and stop saying they will Lynch me cos Orla said to do so.

I'm not sure why Brendan is so adament either but he has his opportunity to question me in detention atm

Steve WW wrote: »
    Wendy,who do you think are wolves.....

well I am not sure if Brendan's character can retain his powers if he is turned but he does have me interested in him considering how he is going after me so hard for very little reason.

After that Winnie seems like a strong potential to have been converted sue to all that stake business.

I would wager only one of them is a baddie though and which ever one it is was converted. The Alpha is staying quieter and could be someone like Fion or Mary (no offense people this one I have less to go on).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

well I am not sure if Brendan's character can retain his powers if he is turned but he does have me interested in him considering how he is going after me so hard for very little reason.

After that Winnie seems like a strong potential to have been converted sue to all that stake business.

I would wager only one of them is a baddie though and which ever one it is was converted. The Alpha is staying quieter and could be someone like Fion or Mary (no offense people this one I have less to go on).

I would've assumed they couldn't keep their powers but then Tara said Willow still posted in her backroom.

Wendy you have access to some backroom with Brendan as you said you left massages. If Brendan was converted, you would not have got this room access I'd imagine as he would have lost his original powers.

Of course there is a chance you could be both bad or both good.

I don't think Orla was converted, nor was she an original wolf, she give us Eva.

I need a coffee, my head is melting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Im conflicted, I trust both brendan and orla,

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I would've assumed they couldn't keep their powers but then Tara said Willow still posted in her backroom.

Well I posted about being waiting for his reply in detention (where I left him a couple of posts) before his two posts earlier anyway so he should know im there and although he is busy he did chose to post here saying im the Alpha instead of responding to me and doing what I guess he sent me to detention to do.

At the moment I would still be leaning this way even though i probably have less to justify no.3 (but someone got annoyed when I only put up 2 in a previous round).

1. Winnie
    2. Brendan
    3. Fiona

Orla is just an influental oddball with a big post count and potentially a seer if she was not turned

Oisín WW wrote: »
    Im conflicted, I trust both brendan and orla,

Unless there is something else Brendan's claim seems to be 100% based on me using the OTN term (dont want to be accused of saying again) twice.

I dont think this term has anything to do with Buffy, even Orla stated these posts were not consecutive and the term is actually very apt for decribing EVA's behavior at the time. She was essentially shouting im a vamp, come kill me to everyone.

Don't just go along with peoples opinions think what they are based on.

Despite saying all this Brendan is still not top of my list but it is odd to go so gung ho based on something so tiny

I forgot about Winnie, didn't he say he had stakes but didn't get to use them and blamed the mods?

Did he pack it in or what?

Doris WW wrote: »
    i see brendan called me a vamp last night

He did.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I forgot about Winnie, didn't he say he had stakes but didn't get to use them and blamed the mods?

Did he pack it in or what?

Just got carded dont think he packed it in. Went quiet and let others take the heat. The attention has gone on to people like me (potentially manipulated away from Winnie) but he really has to be top of our (well mine anyway) list of potential people based on the stake thing which imo carries a lot more weight than anything else ive seen mentioned.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

He did.

based on what?

He did.

You called me into detention. want to you know reply to my messages there instead of keep replying here. If you dont have the time or something say so (but you do have the time to come on here and keep accusing me this morning so....)

Unless there is something else Brendan's claim seems to be 100% based on me using the OTN term (dont want to be accused of saying again) twice.

I dont think this term has anything to do with Buffy, even Orla stated these posts were not consecutive and the term is actually very apt for decribing EVA's behavior at the time. She was essentially shouting im a vamp, come kill me to everyone.

Don't just go along with peoples opinions think what they are based on.

Despite saying all this Brendan is still not top of my list but it is odd to go so gung ho based on something so tiny

You said it 3 times.

Orla agreed it was the task and you were alpha.

She said she.peeked you and you were bad.

Them on the small hours a new plan was hatched

You said it 3 times.

Orla agreed it was the task and you were alpha.

She said she.peeked you and you were bad.

Them on the small hours a new plan was hatched

the third time was in response to your accusation. So it was only twice when you accused me

Orla then came out (aswas quoted on the last page) and said she did not peek me and she was just stirring for a reaction with the bad claim.

What new plan?

Fiona WW wrote: »
    It's not about being sheep, some players (roled) have access to info nrv don't, sure, question everything but sometimes you have to make a judgement call on players also.

I'm with you on that and I've no info really except I know who Xander is. Orla has made claims about people and backed them up with posts about being the apprentice seer. Then goes back on it, I understand using it as flushing out tactic but seems more than that.

Its very odd that Brendan is saying this like Orla agreed it was task and that I was evil when only on the last page he was replying to Orla getting annoyed saying

plus on the same page someone highlighted a quote from Orla saying she lied about peeking me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Just got carded dont think he packed it in. Went quiet and let others take the heat. The attention has gone on to people like me (potentially manipulated away from Winnie) but he really has to be top of our (well mine anyway) list of potential people based on the stake thing which imo carries a lot more weight than anything else ive seen mentioned.

Wesleyroguedemonhunteranimatedgif.gif?resize=400%2C326

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Lynch Results Night 4
    Eva WW - Tegan WW, Riona WW, Orla WW, Jake WW, Isla WW, Wendy WW, Mary WW, Gabriel WW, Clodagh WW, Fiona WW, Henry WW, Doris WW, Oisin WW, Steve WW, Brendan WW
    Mary WW - Eva WW

Winny didn't vote either last night so may have packed it in? We won't really know till he posts or misses another vote

Wesleyroguedemonhunteranimatedgif.gif?resize=400%2C326

Good timing! What's the craic on your missed vote?

• Advertisement

Orla can you weigh in here with your opinion on Wendy as things stand.

Advertisement