Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Winny didn't vote either last night so may have packed it in? We won't really know till he posts or misses another vote

Wesley+spazz+gif.gif

Good timing! What's the craic on your missed vote?

I took time away before I got red carded.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Wesley+spazz+gif.gif

Use your words big fella

I took time away before I got red carded.

Hope your ok hun?

What's your read?

Hope your ok hun?

What's your read?

Im voting Wendy, If she turns out the be good, Im Voting Orla.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    You called me into detention. want to you know reply to my messages there instead of keep replying here. If you dont have the time or something say so (but you do have the time to come on here and keep accusing me this morning so....)

I have loads of time

There is nothing to respond to there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

One thing I will say is my story has stayed consistant.

Brendan said Orla agreed it was a task and I was evil (only a few posts ago) but before that she said she didn't peek me and actually questioned his theory by saying the innocuous phrase I used was not repeated in consecutive posts which annoyed Brendan even though since he has again repeated she agreed with him.

I'm not sure why they both have such innacuracies in their stories but id make up my own mind people. I know I am drawing heat on myself by responding so much to such things but im also highlighting other posters odd behavior for the Village to see.... still waiting on a response in detention.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I have loads of time

There is nothing to respond to there.

so ask me a question, didn't you call me in to question me?

Winnie is good , she is being set up by the vamps

Wendy
    Doris
    Orla

Wendy is alpha.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm running solo here this morning folks, so please don't freak out if I'm a little slow.

(Also supposed to be working)

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    don't freak out if I'm a little slow.

The usual so . :P

so ask me a question, didn't you call me in to question me?

Not really, I asked you in to lock you put of your backroom.
    And hopefully to stop a conversion.

You don't need to be.qiestioned, you are the alpha caught doing your task

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'm running solo here this morning folks, so please don't freak out if I'm a little slow.

(Also supposed to be working)

ah for **** sake narco, ****ing hell

un ****ing accepatable

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

What I know, Orla was seer, she was attacked thus meaning someone else was converted.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Oisín WW wrote: »
    What I know, Orla was seer, she was attacked thus meaning someone else was converted.

is it you ush?

I think I will try to draw back from posting as much right now cos I am deflecting heat from people I think are wolves but I've no idea why Brendan pulled me into detention if he has no intention of asking me anything in there and I would ask others if they think the "task" Brendan says I did was actually a task.

Using a term which did aptly describe EVA's behavior at the time more than once and then again when questioned about it is very very flimsy. but does divert attention away from others.

I think I will try to draw back from posting as much right now cos I am deflecting heat from people I think are wolves but I've no idea why Brendan pulled me into detention if he has no intention of asking me anything in there and I would ask others if they think the "task" Brendan says I did was actually a task.

Using a term which did aptly describe EVA's behavior at the time more than once and then again when questioned about it is very very flimsy. but does divert attention away from others.

tenor.gif?itemid=5278196

Pwace up, A town down

Oisín WW wrote: »

Just get Wendy the alpha today.

Stop the conversions.

Orla is seer, the vampires will kill her.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Wendy
    Doris
    Orla

Wendy is alpha.

How is she being setup?

Is she under mind control? Why did she say she had stakes yesterday and tried to kill Eva?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Wendy
    Doris
    Orla

Wendy is alpha.

Stop the conversions.

:rolleyes:

Stop the conversions.

so as I asked you in the room you brought me into but don't respond in...

Is this one hundred percent based on that thing you percieved to be a task? Orla retracted all the peeking stuff?

Why am I more of a target than someone who had stakes and then suddenly didnt when they were needed for example?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I’m angel

Protected me night 1
    Orla night 2
    In detention night 3
    Orla night 4
    I protected steve tonight. Reason: I believe they will kill her to try trigger my conversion to angelus.
    Was actually not gonna protect him, cos I was curious to see what would happen.
    Maybe they didn’t kill steve. Lets see.
    Steve can verify me as he was in detention the night after me.
    Based on the fact Brendan called me vamp means he was converted. I don’t know who the others might be. I suspect orla will be converted this morning – just going on the assumption they cant convert steve so need to kill him.
    I was also able to read orla’s posting in detention. If she survives I suspect the alpha. She created this false seer in detention knowing Brendan would invite other villagers and it would lend weight to the claim. Although they try to attack her. The mods might need to clarify if you can attack a team mate. I think someone said during the q and a that attacking a team mate was forbidden. If so, orla is good – possible conversion today though.

What I’m thinking now:
    Wendy bad – not 100%, but if bad most likely alpha
    Brendan 100% bad

Update @ 9.37am:
    I think both wendy and Brendan bad, but neither alpha. They are having this ‘argument’ on thread so we don’t focus on who the alpha is

Good to see Winifred back
    Should I have protected myself? It’s a gamble alright. Brendan knows me. But fukkit.
    name in backroom was detainee – 2 the lads can verify that.
    Wont give the password, cos its rather similar

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The vampires, thwarted the previous night would not be denied today.

Orla WW was killed by the vampires.

She was

latest?cb=20131015075715

Dawn, the apprentice seer

200?cb=20130319151935

A conversion has taken place.

So Dawn/Orla is gone. Not surprising as she had kind of made herself a target.

The Stuff Doris says above kinda makes sense, except the bits about me of course. Another conversion really confuses things though

I told you it was to lock you out of your backroom

You come into mine on the middle of the night talking non game stuff and then say I don't talk to you?

****e, alpha needs to go or we are done

Well, Orla was who she said she was.

LYNCH FORM OPEN

Lynch at 4pm.

• Advertisement

I told you it was to lock you out of your backroom

You come into mine on the middle of the night talking non game stuff and then say I don't talk to you?

I keep asking you about your reasons for me being the alpha according to you now that it was revealed that Orla did not peek me according to herself. Is it 100% based on my description of EVA's actions cos that is pretty flimsy to be so adament.

Advertisement