Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    If we get 3 other NRVs confirming that we can rule out wendys NRV post being lies.

Not sure if this is bait but I've already declared that myself

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I declared earlier in not some many words, I'm a nrv, but we can't discuss pms

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I've asked this a few times but what are people basing their choice of me on? is it just Brendan's flimsy OTN task claim?

Orla said she did not seek me and I see nothing else. If I die you won't lose much but obviously it means you don't get a vamp and honestly I think there are more likely people. Winnie for example with the sudden lack of stakes.

Still think the alpha is staying quiet ala Mary or Jake

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Im inclined to believe Wendy, Im not following orla's lead again. Sorry Orla.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

We need to look at Jake.

• Advertisement

No offence Wini, we need to look at everyone whos not me!

Only me and the BG can not be converted for sure.

1 bad player since the start is amoung us, 2 more goodies were turned and most likely are just going about their business as they did before convert or being quite.

Oisin, Tegen, Gabs, Mary, Isla, yourself, Brendan.......and more.... all potential converts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Im inclined to believe Wendy, Im not following orla's lead again. Sorry Orla.

Orla was right about Holly and Eva

Brendan, bring back after class for a spanking or Ill have to think the worst of you

But wrong about me and Abi, 50 50 chances. Id rather follow my own gut.

Would the original wolf try to keep out of the spotlight, I'm thinking Jake, Mary, Oisin, and Riona, haven't heard much from them recently.

• Advertisement

Everyone keeps ignoring (or intentionally peepetuating the opposite) that Orla said she lyed about peeking me to see if it'd get a reaction.

So it isn't really going against or with Orla as she wasn't promoting anything to do with me at the end.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Brendan WW Snyder
    Clodagh WW Tara
    Doris WW Angel (can't be converted)
    Fiona WW
    Oisin WW
    Gabriel WW Xander
    Henry WW Anya (says he can't be converted)
    Isla WW
    Jake WW
    Mary WW (peeked good last night by Orla)
    Riona WW
    Steve WW Buffy (can't be converted)
    Tegan WW
    Wendy WW
    Winifred WW Wesley

Am I missing anyone or any claims?
    12-3 at the minute with two converts.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Would the original wolf try to keep out of the spotlight, I'm thinking Jake, Mary, Oisin, and Riona, haven't heard much from them recently.

Very possible, could also be out being a good villager,

Tegen, Wendy, Mary, Brendan, Wini, yourself.

Its anyones guess.

My guts tells me if I was converting someone, Id go for someone non rolled (too avoid any conversion blocks) and someone out helping the village.

Tegan, Isla, Wendy, Fiona, fit that bill

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Everyone keeps ignoring (or intentionally peepetuating the opposite) that Orla said she lyed about peeking me to see if it'd get a reaction.

So it isn't really going against or with Orla as she wasn't promoting anything to do with me at the end.

To be fair Wendy, you are also ignoring Orla's claim about Mary being good.

Very possible, could also be out being a good villager,

Tegen, Wendy, Mary, Brendan, Wini, yourself.

Its anyones guess.

My guts tells me if I was converting someone, Id go for someone non rolled (too avoid any conversion blocks) and someone out helping the village.

Tegan, Isla, Wendy, Fiona, fit that bill

Gabby too since she can be both rolled and converted.

A good shout in my eyes.

Tegan WW wrote: »

Once Orla wasnt going on gut, and factual evidence I tend to agree.

if this wasn't WW I would have edited that out as I realized that after. I think Mary is the only person she actually peeked. She said she peeked Brendan but the revealed she was actually just in his room. Similarily she said she peeked me before later revealing she lied to see reactions.

Once Orla wasnt going on gut, and factual evidence I tend to agree.

Well she said she was lying about the Wendy peek and telling the truth about the Mary peek. So it's not factual, but she was saying that people were ignoring Orla's about turn on her, and yet suggesting Mary is the Alpha. Seems bizarre.

That's fair enough Steve, I'd go to say that the original and a convert is in this list of unaligned players

Brendan WW Snyder
    Clodagh WW Tara
    Doris WW Angel (can't be converted)
    Fiona WW
    Oisin WW
    Gabriel WW Xander
    Henry WW Anya (says he can't be converted)
    Isla WW
    Jake WW
    Mary WW (peeked good last night by Orla)
    Riona WW
    Steve WW Buffy (can't be converted)
    Tegan WW
    Wendy WW
    Winifred WW Wesley

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

The alpha could be anyone. We need to look for the task? When will it be done do ye think?

• Advertisement

Well she said she was lying about the Wendy peek and telling the truth about the Mary peek. So it's not factual, but she was saying that people were ignoring Orla's about turn on her, and yet suggesting Mary is the Alpha. Seems bizarre.

more so suggesting that a quiet poster of that ilk (also said Jake) could be the alpha but that I thought I had a stronger read on the converts than the Alpha who I think is being (smartly) quiet.

I think Brendan missed Orla saying she lied about peeking me and thats why he went all in on me and his theory.

The sudden lack of stakes still makes Winnie the strongest choice imo.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Haven't got in yet. I was out and trying to follow on awonky phone.

I hope I managed to get Wendy in, was dropping connection all evening.

Also deleted any post in there which gave away the bg claimant from last night.

At least I think I did.

Gonna have a look in shortly.

Any questions for wendy?

I raised this last night but this was sloppy if you weren't converted. I know you came back to say it was all good but it's odd you'd bring what you thought was the alpha into a private room with information that could incriminate and get Angel killed.

Did anyone jump on Wendy directly after Orla announced her as bad?

Could be a wolf only too happy to jump on that wagon

Riona WW wrote: »
    The alpha could be anyone. We need to look for the task? When will it be done do ye think?

Not me :)

Im all task hunted out, I didnt look back yet.

All wolves taskes seem to be announced at munch, so anytime between lynch and munch is possible.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    My guess would be:

Alpha: Mary
    Convert: Winnie (the sudden loss of stakes)
    Most recent convert: brendan (I lost access to his detention after the convert)

Mary is just the quiet yet suspicious one that I think could be the alpha and could be smartly keeping stum atm

Wendy makes a big thing of Orla saying she didn't peek her,
    Then accuses Mary who Orla says she did peek

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Not me :)

Wel apart from you steve and angel

Henry WW wrote: »
    I raised this last night but this was sloppy if you weren't converted. I know you came back to say it was all good but it's odd you'd bring what you thought was the alpha into a private room with information that could incriminate and get Angel killed.

Angel hasnt been killed yet though, though it still doesnt clear Bren.

Only having the power to shack up with me in his room can now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I said last night I think Winnie was possibly converted yesterday and I stand by that for the minute.

I would agree however that the alpha is being silent at the minute

• Advertisement

Wel apart from you steve and angel

Angel can turn too, just not be converted, Id imagine we would know about that if it happened though

Advertisement