Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Wendy makes a big thing of Orla saying she didn't peek her,
    Then accuses Mary who Orla says she did peek

I made a mistake with Mary and said I had a stronger read on the other two (in my opinion).

The main reason I am highlighting Orla saying she didn't peek is that other than that the only thing I can see for people suggesting me is your task theory which I've seen nobody else suggest is anything but a bit of a stretch.

I don't expect to see out the next round or two but I will fix the narrative anytime I see someone trying to move the attention onto me because I know I am not a vamp.

Having Orla revealed as the seer she said she was I would believe her seer claim and the only one she stuck with out of Brendan, me and Mary was mary being good so since that was pointed out I said someone like Jake instead would be a potential person but that I think the converts are easier to spot and there I am guessing Winnie & Brendan perhaps as the most recent one (although I would have went for a less vocal player at this point).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I raised this last night but this was sloppy if you weren't converted. I know you came back to say it was all good but it's odd you'd bring what you thought was the alpha into a private room with information that could incriminate and get Angel killed.

My phone was wonky, connection was bad, when I was doing it, so wanted to check back on the lappy.

I had to get Wendy in by 9 to lock her out of her own room.
    I thought as she wasn't the original alpha it might block the munch.

There were very few candidates left for BG anyway, and I was convinced Orla was convert and would peek for the vampires.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I made a mistake with Mary and said I had a stronger read on the other two (in my opinion).

The main reason I am highlighting Orla saying she didn't peek is that other than that the only thing I can see for people suggesting me is your task theory which I've seen nobody else suggest is anything but a bit of a stretch.

I don't expect to see out the next round or two but I will fix the narrative anytime I see someone trying to move the attention onto me because I know I am not a vamp.

Having Orla revealed as the seer she said she was I would believe her seer claim and the only one she stuck with out of Brendan, me and Mary was mary being good so since that was pointed out I said someone like Jake instead would be a potential person but that I think the converts are easier to spot and there I am guessing Winnie & Brendan perhaps as the most recent one (although I would have went for a less vocal player at this point).

You forget to mention that before Orla said she didn't peek you she said she did, i think 11 times and you were bad.

I'm watching your posts very closely today for the next task btw, just in case you somehow avoid lynch tonight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Its really anyones guess, only Steve is confirmed in my eyes. Brendan needs to get with steve now so we have another confimred goodie

Orla was good, like I said previously shes like marmite...... you withet love her or hate her, but she was confimred good and we should follow her lead that Mary was good.

So both mary and steve are the only ones with guarnteed village hearts. The rest are potentially bovril eating wolves

And the Bg pf course

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Oisín WW wrote: »
    Its really anyones guess, only Steve is confirmed in my eyes. Brendan needs to get with steve now so we have another confimred goodie

Orla was good, like I said previously shes like marmite...... you withet love her or hate her, but she was confimred good and we should follow her lead that Mary was good.

So both mary and steve are the only ones with guarnteed village hearts. The rest are potentially bovril eating wolves

I will only follow her on Mary, no one else.

So if you trust Orla, do you trust her list of wolves?

You forget to mention that before Orla said she didn't peek you she said she did, i think 11 times and you were bad.

I'm watching your posts very closely today for the next task btw, just in case you somehow avoid lynch tonight.

ok you do that. I don't think anything would convince you otherwise. I use an innoquous phrase twice that fit where it was being used plus someone who later said they lied fingered me.

That is all you have but you will again and again highlight me to others the weird thing is Iim still not convinced Brendan is a vamp but if he is it would have been the most recent convert. The strangest evidence for me is still with Winnie and the lack of stakes.

Steve & Mary are good

Winnie I think is the first convert. Alpha is a quiet poster imo.

No, Orla is erratic. Great at spotting roles, not which side they are on

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

If wendy was with Brendan last night, does that mean she is not the alpha as a conversion happened and as she is hot for the lynch, unlikely to be converted?

Fiona WW wrote: »
    If wendy was with Brendan last night, does that mean she is not the alpha as a conversion happened and as she is hot for the lynch, unlikely to be converted?

If thats true it would be funny that Brendan the most adament person that I am a vamp would unknowingly have actually completely cleared me.

• Advertisement

Brendan or Wendy could be converted at 10am today.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Angel hasnt been killed yet though, though it still doesnt clear Bren.

Only having the power to shack up with me in his room can now

Steve, you spotted the other task, look back from 6:03 yesterday, mistake I made was calling it out when she had only said it twice, gave her the chance to use the 3rd one by replying to me

Wendy is the alpha and needs to be stopped.

Im sending your name in for detention now

Would it not be idiotic to convert someone who looks like they will get lynched though?

But yeah, she may not be the alpha. I think shes good to be honest but I could easily be wrong

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Winnie I think is the first convert. Alpha is a quiet poster imo.

tumblr_ln5rgbi85o1qhmr8mo1_500.gif?w=277&h=172

Well I should say, unlikely to have been converted today, not sure about last night. Would they really convert someone today who is on everyone lynch list?

Brendan is also looking dodgy, would they convert him?

I think Jake is the alpha. Who was the original Alpha again? Check their post timings. Maybe the alpha can only post in night phase or something

Would it not be idiotic to convert someone who looks like they will get lynched though?

No, it could be brave.

You may not get lynched as it stands, I wont be calling for your head yet.

Im looking for taskes, but cant find any. The Alpha palyed it good, kudos Vampy

I think Jake is the alpha. Who was the original Alpha again? Check their post timings. Maybe the alpha can only post in night phase or something

Gerty IIRC

If thats true it would be funny that Brendan the most adament person that I am a vamp would unknowingly have actually completely cleared me.

Muddying the waters

I've said all along I can't stop the alpha

Does nobody actually read back the thread?

• Advertisement

Gerty was the original alpha, the night they got the first convert, he only had one post in the previous day phase, no idea how they got that convert. let me see if I can find that post again.

Muddying the waters

Not saying it can't happen, but it doesn't fit with the OP

Muddying the waters

Too much fluff to find a pattern in the nonsense.

I wonder is Mary pulling a Nelson Muntz

WENDY IS THE ALPHA

Show me where Jake could have completed a task, she has barely posted.

Gerty was the original alpha, the night they got the first convert, he only had one post in the previous day phase, no idea how they got that convert. let me see if I can find that post again.

Cheers, link if you can

Maybe there are conditions on the post. Has to post at the same time or next to the post of another poster, some condition when he can speak.

WENDY IS THE ALPHA

How do you know Jake is a she? :confused:

WENDY IS THE ALPHA

Brendan, your lack of rooming with me is making me suss of you

I think we need to kill Wendy for asnwers at least, as an NRV as she claims, she should take one for the team here.

Unless shes a wolf.

But if shes NRV, Brendan needs to be looked at. Hes not rooming with me and Im a good roomie, I dont smell or eat his food honest. However, if Wendy is good and Brendan doesnt room with me, we have to take him down.

Can some kind soul post the following.

Players alive list.

Number of evil left.

Original gerty conversion post.

• Advertisement

Cheers, link if you can

Maybe there are conditions on the post. Has to post at the same time or next to the post of another poster, some condition when he can speak.
    Well there was only 1 post yesterday from Gerty before lynch. Hardly much to go on.

This one

Advertisement