Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    I think we need to kill Wendy for asnwers at least, as an NRV as she claims, she should take one for the team here.

Unless shes a wolf.

But if shes NRV, Brendan needs to be looked at. Hes not rooming with me and Im a good roomie, I dont smell or eat his food honest. However, if Wendy is good and Brendan doesnt room with me, we have to take him down.

He can't invite you until after lynch though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Question.

If I die, is it possible another hidden role of Illyria could emerge to avenge my death?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Sorry everyone, couldn't log-in much at the office and after a long day at work I needed coffee to get my brain to function....I didn't realise how much work I was undertaking when I signed up for this so apoligies for not being here enough. I'll endeavor to read through as much as I can and put in a placeholder before the deadline anyway.

Gerty, was the Alpha. Out of all his posts this one sticks out as odd. His words used here are just not right.

Underatking is sticking out for me as an odd word to use. Could this be a task.

Im reaching but I just cant see anything, yet this word sticks out to me.

He was an Alpha who did do a task for the first wolf convert.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Brendan, your lack of rooming with me is making me suss of you

It's only at night ffs!

You can't get detention during the day.

You don't read the thread either?

Look back.

Orla agreed with me that Wendy had done the task!

Question.

If I die, is it possible another hidden role of Illyria could emerge to avenge my death?

Anything ican happen in the WWF, but this is Sunnydale. Ya never know.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    It's only at night ffs!

Look back.

Sorry I thought it was a night phase when I got it yesterday.

Wendy is my vote, kill her and pick the bones for clues.

Riona WW wrote: »
    The alpha could be anyone. We need to look for the task? When will it be done do ye think?

What a useless deflection post.

WENDY IS THE ALPHA

I SPOTTED HER TASK

ORLA AGREED IT WAS THE TASK

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

last post by Orla on the subject annoyed you, in fact this was your response to it
    Tjat is so Weak

You really think you can convince people Wendy isn't Alpha?

so don't change the narrative

It's only at night ffs!

Look back.

Orla isnt God

I disagree that it was the task.

However Wendyas an NRV must die.

What will you say if shes good Bren?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

I think we all should blind vote, I cant go for Wendy Im sorry I dont see it.

Ill be voting, youll see who.

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    last post by Orla on the subject annoyed you, in fact this was your response to it

so don't change the narrative

That was after me and Orla got caught up in our suspicion of each.other being the convert.

When.i spotted the task she agreed.

She called you as the Alpha.

That was after me and Orla got caught up in our suspicion of each.other being the convert.

When.i spotted the task she agreed.

She called you as the Alpha.

That was her last post on the subject, surely that would be more relavant than before it.

I'm not hugely helpful to the villagers but I will continue to call you out on this because I know for a fact that I am NRV. Do I expect you or others to buy that, not neccesarily but the person who keeps pushing this based on me describing EVA's behavor as being on the nose when it really was won't look great when I am lynched and proven to be as I said.

Orla isnt God

I disagree that it was the task.

However Wendyas an NRV must die.

What will you say if shes good Bren?

Whether she's good or bad kill me next.

You don't agree it was the task?

Seriously?

I may have misjudged here, I thought it was obvious and people were only missing it because they hadn't read back.

I should've waited and let her use it a 3rd time before calling it out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

That was her last post on the subject, surely that would be more relavant than before it.

I'm not hugely helpful to the villagers but I will continue to call you out on this because I know for a fact that I am NRV. Do I expect you or others to buy that, not neccesarily but the person who keeps pushing this based on me describing EVA's behavor as being on the nose when it really was won't look great when I am lynched and proven to be as I said.

I'm believing you for the minute Wendy.

I'd like to hear more from Oisin on their thoughts of others prior to voting

Oisín WW wrote: »
    I think we all should blind vote, I cant go for Wendy Im sorry I dont see it.

Ill be voting, youll see who.

Hmmmmmm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Brendan are you confident enough that if we lynch Wendy and she is nrv you are next? Even if she is a converted wolf you're still not of the hook. If she was the alpha, you might get a pass.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

brendan, you said you spotted something to think i was a vamp. you knew i was the bg, so what you spotted must be very definitive and pretty irrefutable. what was it?

steve being invited to your backroom is the only way i believe you. however the alpha is more important right now

It cant be Doris, we need her power, I have powers but not needed just yet, so it has to be me Bren.

Seriously?

I may have misjudged here, I thought it was obvious and people were only missing it because they hadn't read back.

Ok I'm giving up now, I'll be happy to be proved right in the post mortem.

If the alpha gets another peek village is done.

You guys find a better alpha than Wendy and lynch her today.

Steve, I'll see you on detention tonight.

Doris WW wrote: »
    brendan, you said you spotted something to think i was a vamp. you knew i was the bg, so what you spotted must be very definitive and pretty irrefutable. what was it?

steve being invited to your backroom is the only way i believe you. however the alpha is more important right now

Me and you against the world Doris, like Tango and Cash.... only with Stakes.

• Advertisement

Seriously?

I'm not sure about that as a task at all. She used the same phrase twice and that's enough for a lynch? If you could even explain how on the nose is related to buffy that might help?

So far all I see is 'orla said it so it must be true' when now we know she did not peek Wendy

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Brendan are you confident enough that if we lynch Wendy and she is nrv you are next? Even if she is a converted wolf you're still not of the hook. If she was the alpha, you might get a pass.

By all means Lynch me if you think I am a vampire. don't just do it cos Brendan is so adamant about it (afterall others like Steve and Ilsa don't think it was a task). Vote for who you think is a vamp.

Of course he told me he does not care via gif but unless anything changes my vote will go on Winnie for his sudden lack of stakes.

If I am lynched and there is a strong possibility I will be, I will be revealed as an NRV and then even though I don't actually think Brendan is neccesarily a vamp he might be in hot water.

Fiona WW wrote: »

Yes I am happy to do anything as long as Wendy is lynched today.

Ok I'm giving up now, I'll be happy to be proved right in the post mortem.

If the alpha gets another peek village is done.

You guys find a better alpha than Wendy and lynch her today.

Steve, I'll see you on detention tonight.

Bren, who was in your room each night thus far?

Im voting Wendel, sorry Wendel but if your good we have a good chance of catching a wolf in Brendan

Im begining to think the wolves are loving this uncertainty, and why wouldnt they. Unless Wendy is a wolf

Im voting Wendel, sorry Wendel but if your good we have a good chance of catching a wolf in Brendan

Am I who you most think is a wolf?

There is a possibility Brendan is just adamant he spotted a wolf and is wrong while still being a villager. I'm actually not sold on him being a wolf despite all his attacks on me. I just know he will be proven wrong

Im begining to think the wolves are loving this uncertainty, and why wouldnt they. Unless Wendy is a wolf

Of course they are loving it!

For them it's the perfect scenario as they can just watch. We have very little to go on at the minute. So little in fact that we are still just following the lead of a dead seer who flip flopped every 20 minutes

Am I who you most think is a wolf?

There is a possibility Brendan is just adamant he spotted a wolf and is wrong while still being a villager. I'm actually not sold on him being a wolf despite all his attacks on me. I just know he will be proven wrong

Nether am I to be honest, Im sold on nothing. Wolfs are playing one hell of a game

• Advertisement

Before EVA was correctly lynched there seemed to be a consensus that most thought no.1 EVA, no.2 Winnie

all I've done is defend myself from Brendan since then, no other actions that should have moved people away from their prior thoughts.

Advertisement