Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    By all means Lynch me if you think I am a vampire. don't just do it cos Brendan is so adamant about it (afterall others like Steve and Ilsa don't think it was a task). Vote for who you think is a vamp.

Of course he told me he does not care via gif but unless anything changes my vote will go on Winnie for his sudden lack of stakes.

If I am lynched and there is a strong possibility I will be, I will be revealed as an NRV and then even though I don't actually think Brendan is neccesarily a vamp he might be in hot water.

The thing I have Winnie, why did Eva basically out herself on thread if she knew Winni had no stakes, this doesn't make sense to me. It looked like Eva thought she was about to be killed and that's why she was posting as a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    The thing I have Winnie, why did Eva basically out herself on thread if she knew Winni had no stakes, this doesn't make sense to me. It looked like Eva thought she was about to be killed and that's why she was posting as a wolf.

that was actually the point I was making at the time with the on the nose comment. I thought her posting was weird it was too obvious and I actually thought htere could be more to it.

I pointed that out just like you now but cos I used (a non buffy related phrase) the same words twice to describe her actions I suddenly became the Alpha

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    kill eva please
    Done.
    Orla WW wrote: »
    loke quickly chop chip
    Doris WW wrote: »
    did you peek eva?
    Eva WW wrote: »
    What happened Wesley, no wood?!
    Silly mortals speak out of turn and will have no cakes for tea.

drusillaangel.jpg

Beautiful death is coming for you all.

The stars told me so, they sing to me. If you listen, they've been singing all along all along but you never heard

I killed your watcher little girl, I made his blood scream!

640?cb=20130711034712
    Seriously, why are you still alive?
    My darling, I'm not alive! I haven't been alive in over 200 years

They might have chosen to convert Wini after this exchange, but it seems like Wini was confused about Eva not dying before any conversion took place. I think Eva gave up once Orla outed her and Wini said the kill had been placed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    I'm not sure about that as a task at all. She used the same phrase twice and that's enough for a lynch? If you could even explain how on the nose is related to buffy that might help?

So far all I see is 'orla said it so it must be true' when now we know she did not peek Wendy

She used it 3 times and Orla I think explained how it was related.
    I never watched the show.

You are looking suss.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Bren, who was in your room each night thus far?

I posted that last night?

Please please read the thread people.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Brendan WW wrote: »

You are looking suss.

The Master has a red enough nose, but I'm not sure it's enough of a link. Someone in the show, Buffy or Angel makes fun of the nose at some stage I think.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

My problem is Orla thinks everything was task, she accussed me and Holly in error (Holly didnt have tasks when Orla caught her on the Ronan Keating thing, Orla got lucky IMO).

Tasks can vary, but unless its painfully obvious I cant say your right about Wendel.

Hollys Ronan task wasnt a task in my eyes, I think the same about Wendys task.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

You are looking suss.

I still think on the nose is not the task, its a pretty weak link

You are looking suss.

You asked someone to google it. The top google response Orla said was probably not what you were looking for and was someone talking about their dad making a joke about Sarah Michelle Gellar having a cute nose.

someone else disagreing with you does not make them also look suss. Although me defending Isla would probably make her the 1st convert in your eyes.

What I've learned from my first WW game. Best to stay quiet, don't reply to people that much even when they are accusing you of things do this and the focus will move on to others.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

You are looking suss.

Fine if I look suss. It would appear that saying less is a better way to stay involved in the game. I'm a big of the show and honestly think the nose thing is an absolute stretch

• Advertisement

I posted that last night?

Please please read the thread people.

No you fool, I read last night and forgot what teh order is, I cant find the post.

why are you being difficult? Im team village and if you want me to believe you you'd wanna start giving me reasons.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Fine if I look suss. It would appear that saying less is a better way to stay involved in the game. I'm a big of the show and honestly think the nose thing is an absolute stretch

I tend to agree with Isla. Its up there with when you say nothing at all.

No you fool, I read last night and forgot what teh order is, I cant find the post.

why are you being difficult? Im team village and if you want me to believe you you'd wanna start giving me reasons.

Ok

1 Orla
    2 Doris
    3 You
    4 Wendy

Is today a speed day?

I tend to agree with Isla. Its up there with when you say nothing at all.

Ok, I'm light of that ill reassess.

Of I am wrong I have.brought the village down a rabbit hole and created enough noise for anyone to hide anything.

I'm putting myself in detention for the rest of the day.

If nobody but Brendan seems to think that was a task.... then why do I seem to be the prime target today?

cmon guys (if it's me fine but) vote for who you think a Vampire / The Alpha is or else the Baddies will be laughing their asses off at us all come lynch time.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Is today a speed day?

Yes. Lynch at 4pm

Munch at 5pm

Lynch at 9pm

If nobody but Brendan seems to think that was a task.... then why do I seem to be the prime target today?

cmon guys (if it's me fine but) vote for who you think a Vampire / The Alpha is or else the Baddies will be laughing their asses off at us all come lynch time.

Im starting to come round to the fact that we are down a rabbit hole. I honestly dont know, I feel liek Im having a good game but only trust my gut so far.

Right now, Brendan can clear himself after lynch by rooming with me.

So dont vote Brendan

Myself and Doris are good, so dont vote for us obviously.

Besides those 3 names, I propose a blind vote, voting for anyone thats not the 3 names above.

Right now, Brendan can clear himself after lynch by rooming with me.

So dont vote Brendan

Myself and Doris are good, so dont vote for us obviously.

Besides those 3 names, I propose a blind vote, voting for anyone thats not the 3 names above.

I mentioned this before, but what if he can still use the room and is bad. I know it goes against the OP but its not implausible.

I want to believe wendy is good, she is putting up a decent fight. Are there any other viable suspects?

• Advertisement

Im starting to come round to the fact that we are down a rabbit hole. I honestly dont know, I feel liek Im having a good game but only trust my gut so far.

I'm sure I probably made it worse by continously defending myself everytime he would say it but at least people stating on thread that they don't think its a task might avoid a bandwagon effect and instead people will vote for who they think are baddies.

The problem is nobody seems to have a strong read on the Alpha.

You are right re: Brendan however unless he was the most recent convert he is not a Vamp cos he has had someone in his room every night.

Because Orla has had solid reads all game

Wait no the other one

None of us have a ****ing clue what were at, has anyone a list of the living?

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Because Orla has had solid reads all game

Wait no the other one

None of us have a ****ing clue what were at, has anyone a list of the living?

You've changed your tune a bit. I remember when you were confirmed to me, you were dead against Orla lynching me.

Solid reads all game is not a sentence Id expect from you inrelation to Orla

Tell me why you've changed your tune?

Living Players
    Gabriel
    Brendan
    Clodagh
    Doris
    Fiona
    Oisin
    Henry
    Isla
    Jake
    Mary
    Riona
    Steve
    Tegan
    Wendy
    Winifred

Known Good Role
    Gabriel - Xander
    Orla - Dawn
    Brendan - Synder
    Clodagh - Tara
    Steve - Buffy
    Winifred - Vigilante
    Doris - Angel
    Henry - Xanders Crazy Wife

Possible Alphas

Fiona
    Oisin
    Isla
    Jake
    Mary
    Riona
    Tegan
    Wendy

12-3 right now

Tbh Wendy I think you're just the fall guy.

Jake did you end up looking back over those posts from yday like you promised?

Oisin who were you subbed in for?

You've changed your tune a bit. I remember when you were confirmed to me, you were dead against Orla lynching me.

Solid reads all game is not a sentence Id expect from you inrelation to Orla

Tell me why you've changed your tune?

It was sarcasm, hence "no wait the other one"

At this rate, if the wolves convert another at Munch, we could be looking at a tough Village game people unless we bag the Alpha

12 v 3 I think at the moment, could be 12v3 Munch one and convert another 9 v 4 if we mislynch and they convert and kill.

Thats a big swing.

Gabby..... come back.

I think Gabby is a Convert based on that Orla solid reads comment, its not true as she belived against Orla previously and is now pushing Orla as totally solid.

I smell a rat.

Gaby is clearing Wendy, now if Gaby was a wolf, she'd know if Wendy was good or bad right,

It would look good if Wendy was good, so a wolf could say I told you and push someone else like Brendan for the lynch.

Im all sorts of paranoid and I like it

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Living Players
    Gabriel
    Brendan
    Clodagh
    Doris
    Fiona
    Oisin
    Henry
    Isla
    Jake
    Mary
    Riona
    Steve
    Tegan
    Wendy
    Winifred

Known Good Role
    Gabriel - Xander
    Orla - Dawn
    Brendan - Synder
    Clodagh - Tara
    Steve - Buffy
    Winifred - Vigilante
    Doris - Angel
    Henry - Xanders Crazy Wife

Possible Alphas

Fiona
    Oisin
    Isla
    Jake
    Mary
    Riona
    Tegan
    Wendy

12-3 right now

Tbh Wendy I think you're just the fall guy.

Jake did you end up looking back over those posts from yday like you promised?

Oisin who were you subbed in for?

Those in bold are the ones I'd be looking at, obviously not myself but the other 7.

Fair chance the alpha and convert is hiding there.

I'm inclined the give Wendy a break on this lynch, see how the Brendan detention goes.

That leaves me with 6, and if I'm right that there are 2 wolfs in that, a 1/3 chance of hitting one.

Obviously for the rest of you, I'd be in the list, but similar odds.

• Advertisement

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Those in bold are the ones I'd be looking at, obviously not myself but the other 7.

Fair chance the alpha and convert is hiding there.

I'm inclined the give Wendy a break on this lynch, see how the Brendan detention goes.

That leaves me with 6, and if I'm right that there are 2 wolfs in that, a 1/3 chance of hitting one.

Obviously for the rest of you, I'd be in the list, but similar odds.

The Alpha is in there unless someone has been lying about a role claim, but I don't think that's true.

Are we agreed on a blind vote? FFAs on the Alpha would be better imo

Advertisement