Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    The Alpha is in there unless someone has been lying about a role claim, but I don't think that's true.

Are we agreed on a blind vote? FFAs on the Alpha would be better imo

Not so easy to fake role claim in this game as we know players roles when they are killed and could be counterclaimed. Claiming roles not in the OP is possible though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Hello to all, literally have a couple of minutes to post that. I was on a time actioned task. (which did not work)

I am Wesley Wyndam-Pryce (back up Vig)

I killed Holly.

I also briefly killed Steve.

My tasks were to earn stakes. Now they are no more, So am I just a normal villager and no need to pretend to be posh.

what was your task to get stake to kill holly?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    what was your task to get stake to kill holly?

And why haven't you staked anyone yet Winny?

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    A unknown assailant watched from the shadows as the arguments raged.

Finally, they decided it was time to strike.

damon-pull-stake-lylyord-tumblr.gif

Holly WW has been staked. They are dead.

does anyone know if anyone had a stake at this stage? ignoring winnifred, i wanna see if she was bull****ting

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I had my power to kill,

I dont think anyone else had.

Winnie is not the Alpha, her story checks out. Could still be a Convert?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

does anyone know if anyone had a stake at this stage? ignoring winnifred, i wanna see if she was bull****ting

I'm fairly sure it was only Winny and Steve with stakes.

Winny owned up to stabbing Steve, I believe them that they at least were a Vig

Necrominus wrote: »
    The unknown presence was uneasy.

It was time to strike. Again.

giphy.gif

Steve WW has been staked. He is dead.

here's another 1. fuuuuuck, i'm struggling to put the timeline together

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I'm fairly sure it was only Winny and Steve with stakes.

Winny owned up to stabbing Steve, I believe them that they at least were a Vig

she owned up to stabbing holly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Will have limited access today, so I'm throwing an early vote in for Winifred, based on yesterday. If I manage to catch up and have time to change it to a better option, I will

We need some of the other to chip in. wasn't there some evidence against Mary or was she cleared at one stage. She has been flying under the radar lately

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    We need some of the other to chip in. wasn't there some evidence against Mary or was she cleared at one stage. She has been flying under the radar lately

Orla said she seer checked her and she came back good. It was the only seer check claim she did not later change her tune on so i'd be inclined to believe it. That said she could have easily been converted since then. Thing is there are a lot of players not posting much so it's harder to tell such things. Clodagh above for example I remember nothing about

i think she was accused for the iambuffy, but its so obvious it cant be an alpha task, and she wasnt even the alpha then.

i'm happy to clear her for the purposes of this lynch, where we need to get the alpha

so who still alive?

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Orla said she seer checked her and she came back good. It was the only seer check claim she did not later change her tune on so i'd be inclined to believe it. That said she could have easily been converted since then. Thing is there are a lot of players not posting much so it's harder to tell such things. Clodagh above for example I remember nothing about

Clodagh is Tara and as there's been no counter claim, I'd believe it. Doesn't say she hasn't been converted though, if Tara can be converted.

so who still alive?

Gabriel
    Brendan
    Clodagh
    Doris
    Fiona
    Oisin
    Henry
    Isla
    Jake
    Mary
    Riona
    Steve
    Tegan
    Wendy
    Winifred

I think this list is current.

Living Players
    Gabriel xander
    Brendansynder
    Clodagh tara
    Doris angel
    Fiona
    Oisin

Henry crazy wife
    Isla
    Jake
    Mary
    Riona

Steve buffy
    Tegan
    Wendy

Winifred app. vig

so the alpha is highligted in red.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

i think she was accused for the iambuffy, but its so obvious it cant be an alpha task, and she wasnt even the alpha then.

i'm happy to clear her for the purposes of this lynch, where we need to get the alpha

If orla is to be believed, Mary can't be the alpha. She may have lied a lot but I'm inclined to believe her about that. So we're looking amongst the others who don't have a role for the alpha. Jake hasn't really interacted much, I believe he was going to get back to us about something. Isla seems a lot more engaged of late and I wonder if that's her growing in confidence as an alpha or a new player getting to grips with the game.

1/8 chance of hitting alpha if we go random.

do anyone have any strong feelings on who we could discard from the 8 to reduce numbers?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Wendy you have access to some backroom with Brendan as you said you left massages. If Brendan was converted, you would not have got this room access I'd imagine as he would have lost his original powers.
    Derry aka Willow still had access to the Witches Coven after she had been converted, so this is not necessarily true

Living Players
    Gabriel xander
    Brendansynder
    Clodagh tara
    Doris angel
    Fiona
    Oisin

Henry crazy wife
    Isla
    Jake
    Mary
    Riona

Steve buffy
    Tegan
    Wendy

Winifred app. vig

so the alpha is highligted in red.

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Derry aka Willow still had access to the Witches Coven after she had been converted, so this is not necessarily true

Yeah this is the worry we have, we don't know.

Day 2 Lynch results
    Conor WW - Wendy WW, Derry WW, Oisin WW, Steve WW, Isla WW, Gabriel WW, Fiona WW, Brendan WW, Henry WW, Gertrude WW, Clodagh WW, Mary WW, Katie WW
    Abigail WW - Winifred WW, Doris WW, Orla WW
    Orla WW - Conor WW, Riona WW
    Isla WW - Abigail WW
    Katie WW - Barbarba WW
    Mary WW - Eva
    Wendy WW - Jake WW
    Winifred - Tegan WW
    Lynch Results.
    Angus WW - Clodagh WW, Tegan WW, Orla WW, Mary WW, ConorWW, Winfred WW, Jake WW, Katie WW, Gabriel WW, Steve WW, Gertrude WW, Oisín WW, Fiona WW, Abigail WW, Holly WW, Eva WW, Nigel WW, Henry WW, Doris WW

Orla WW
    - Derry WW, Ewan WW

Mary WW - Angus WW, Isla WW

Conor WW - Brendan WW

Holly WW - Riona WW

Katie WW - Wendy WW
    Lynch Results Night 4
    Eva WW - Tegan WW, Riona WW, Orla WW, Jake WW, Isla WW, Wendy WW, Mary WW, Gabriel WW, Clodagh WW, Fiona WW, Henry WW, Doris WW, Oisin WW, Steve WW, Brendan WW
    Mary WW - Eva WW

Necrominus wrote: »
    LYNCH RESULTS NIGHT 3

Abigail WW (8) - Winifred WW, Jake WW, Orla WW, Oisin WW, Clodagh WW, Henry WW, Steve WW, Wendy WW
    Isla WW (3) - Abigail WW, Brendan WW, Doris WW
    Orla WW - Gabriel WW
    Mary WW - Eva WW
    Barbara WW - Fiona WW
    Jake WW - Isla WW
    Gabriel WW - Tegan WW

Did not vote: Riona WW, Mary WW, Barbara WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Have they all posted since the new alpha has been around? i.e since Gerty was lynched. I know some of them have not been the most active so maybe they only have a handful of posts after that point in some cases.

Won't help me in you guys eyes but maybe we could rule out one or two if they literally only had a few posts since then and most could agree that they didn't seem like anything we thought could contain a task.

have there only been 4 lynches so far?

and its a darn shame they're all such landslides

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Wendy WW wrote: »

Clodagh is Tara no? Think that was confirmed

have there only been 4 lynches so far?

I think so, mon, tues, and 2 yesterday.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

For Wendy, I think the task stuff isn't close enough to Buffy to be a task. Not saying she's not the alpha but that's probably not the reason.

Riona, the only thing I could find is that she mentioned a nursery rhyme last night. Does not seem to have any link to Buffy though. Not enough to convince me she's the alpha doing a task anyway.
    Riona WW wrote: »
    Mary mary quite contrary how does your garden grow?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I think so, mon, tues, and 2 yesterday.

And we've succeeded with 3/4 haven't we?

I'm going for winni this round and will reassess after if I'm wrong. At worst they are Wesley with no powers and essentially a non roled villager. At best they have been converted

Advertisement