Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Clodagh is Tara no? Think that was confirmed

yeah Fiona just reminded me of that, sooo many posts on this thread unless they are very active these things can slip out of memory. It's the same reason that I think the Alpha is right to stay quiet

That said me, you and Fiona are all on that red list!

As of right now I'm still voting Winnie though. Like Clodagh said as of yesterday Winnie was the one most eyes were on and today has not really shed any more light on anything for me so even though I don't think my vote will get the alpha (winnie is not in that list) in that case I do think there is a good chance it'll get a convert.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

would like to hear from oisin and jake

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I will be voting one of the following, unless some new info arises.

Oisin
    Isla
    Jake
    Riona
    Tegan

I know some are thinking of going for Winni, but I don't think she is the alpha, could very well be a convert though.

oisin on the bandwagon 4 lynches from 4

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    yeah Fiona just reminded me of that, sooo many posts on this thread unless they are very active these things can slip out of memory. It's the same reason that I think the Alpha is right to stay quiet

That said me, you and Fiona are all on that red list!

As of right now I'm still voting Winnie though. Like Clodagh said as of yesterday Winnie was the one most eyes were on and today has not really shed any more light on anything for me so even though I don't think my vote will get the alpha (winnie is not in that list) in that case I do think there is a good chance it'll get a convert.

I agree with that completely. The only real move today has been the fire you've been taking. As I've said before I believe you and honestly I think as a village we have no real proper leads to go on.

Think we've to wait until after the lunch and go from there. Hopefully something will become clearer

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

My gut guesses Right now

Tegen for the Alpha

Gabby and Fiona - Converts

Doris WW wrote: »

I dont read them at all, could easily be true.

Ill gladly take a gamble on you since Im unsure myself

Steve WW wrote: »
    I dont read them at all, could easily be true.

Ill gladly take a gamble on you since Im unsure myself

well there are proably a few more of the alpha possibles that voted the same as oisin. he was just top of the list.
    i have to work for a bot now so wont be posting for next 30 mins

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    For Wendy, I think the task stuff isn't close enough to Buffy to be a task. Not saying she's not the alpha but that's probably not the reason.

Riona, the only thing I could find is that she mentioned a nursery rhyme last night. Does not seem to have any link to Buffy though. Not enough to convince me she's the alpha doing a task anyway.

I thought you couldnt do tasks at night? I was mainly rattling mary last night was all!

Good point. Riona miss lynch 3, would an alpha miss a vote?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    I thought you couldnt do tasks at night? I was mainly rattling mary last night was all!

Good point, I didn't think it was enough for a task because there was only one. But hadn't even thought of the night-time thing.

well there are proably a few more of the alpha possibles that voted the same as oisin. he was just top of the list.
    i have to work for a bot now so wont be posting for next 30 mins

Fiona to bar her vote for Babs Bunny one night

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Good point, I didn't think it was enough for a task because there was only one. But hadn't even thought of the night-time thing.

Im on the unknowns i know that but not one of my posts contain anythin close to a task. I also voted on my main suspicions for last few lynchs. But ive no prob takin one for team if need be to narrow down the list. Im an NRV so anythin i can do to help im down with!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I'm actually starting to come around to Wendy potentially being the Alpha

If we go on the assumption that Winifred was converted last night and wasn't happy to be on team vamp, then it would actually make sense for the vamps to try to guide the village to lynch them. They would know she's a vampire, and when it would be proven as such, they could point to that as evidence that they are the good guys

As much as I'm convinced that Winifred is a converted vampire, I think we should focus on finding the Alpha, as they are a much greater threat with the power of conversion

Wendy keeps saying that it would be smart for the Alpha to keep quiet, which makes me think she might be the Alpha herself, trying to hide in plain sight

Riona WW wrote: »
    Im on the unknowns i know that but not one of my posts contain anythin close to a task. I also voted on my main suspicions for last few lynchs. But ive no prob takin one for team if need be to narrow down the list. Im an NRV so anythin i can do to help im down with!

No , but we cant find any other taskes either.

Ive voted for Gab for now

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I'm actually starting to come around to Wendy potentially being the Alpha

If we go on the assumption that Winifred was converted last night and wasn't happy to be on team vamp, then it would actually make sense for the vamps to try to guide the village to lynch them. They would know she's a vampire, and when it would be proven as such, they could point to that as evidence that they are the good guys

As much as I'm convinced that Winifred is a converted vampire, I think we should focus on finding the Alpha, as they are a much greater threat with the power of conversion

Wendy keeps saying that it would be smart for the Alpha to keep quiet, which makes me think she might be the Alpha herself, trying to hide in plain sight

I'm worried about her and Isla for the same reason. I doubt they are both wolves as I think they seem to be the only ones pushing that point of view. Doubt two wolves would do the same thing, but one could easily be piggybacking on the other. Wini can't be the alpha, his story as Wesley checks out. It has to be a non-role person. If Wini is converted then yes we'll have gotten a wolf but if the alpha keeps doing tasks then losing one wolf won't be the worst thing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

would like to hear from oisin and jake

Oisin or jake didnt complete any task.

None of the low posters did

Clodagh WW wrote: »

I know what you mean here but I doubt the Vamps would be encouraging people to vote for someone they know is a vamp. If they had more as part of your team that might be smart to get their alpha an in with the good guys but with only 3 of them I doubt they would try to convince the villagers to get rid of one of them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I'm going offline for the next hour or so

Voted there

No , but we cant find any other taskes either.

Ive voted for Gab for now

Did you suggest a blind vote earlier? Have you turned bad somehow?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

i think she was accused for the iambuffy, but its so obvious it cant be an alpha task, and she wasnt even the alpha then.

i'm happy to clear her for the purposes of this lynch, where we need to get the alpha

I think this was NRV play trying to pull a munch, happy to knock Mary off the list for now

Isla WW wrote: »
    I'm going offline for the next hour or so

Voted there

convert vampire.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Oisin or jake didnt complete any task.

None of the low posters did

That you know of, I think I'll need to look over both. Jake hasnt posted much but Oisin did.

Does anyone know when Mary was seer peeked? Could she have been turned since then? Not on my list at the moment but just confirming before I rule her out

I hope the village loses, I hope I am converted.

Does anyone know when Mary was seer peeked? Could she have been turned since then? Not on my list at the moment but just confirming before I rule her out

Before the last conversion. So she's not the alpha or the first convert, but could be the latest.

That you know of, I think I'll need to look over both. Jake hasnt posted much but Oisin did.

I've already looked because I'm not a lazy fecker like the rest of you.

Oisin did post a misspelled version of peace up town down, maybe you can make something of that I can't.

lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I know what you mean here but I doubt the Vamps would be encouraging people to vote for someone they know is a vamp. If they had more as part of your team that might be smart to get their alpha an in with the good guys but with only 3 of them I doubt they would try to convince the villagers to get rid of one of them.
    They might, if Winifred's reaction is to be taken as genuine. The vamps may know they have someone on their team who doesn't want to be there, so this may be their way to write them out of the game, possibly at Winifred's suggestion

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    I'm on my phone so can't manage to search properly but does anyone have a who is who list? I think I have the following right

Orla is Dawn app seer
    Eva is Drusilla
    Clodagh is Tara
    Steve is Buffy
    Winnie is Wesley

Who is left in terms of players?
    Oisín WW wrote: »
    With Eva, caught thats 1 more wolf to go, am I right
    I trusted youon Abi and you were wrong, also Steve. I cant follow you on Wini

Soz
    Gab. I was subbed in day 2, my vote for angus wasnt made by me
    How can you be so sure?

I see the case, but its not iron clad
    But I cant tell you why the vote for angus, I simply dont know the answer as it was on day 1 and I subbed in on day 2.

I can tell you im voting now and its not for wini
    Vote Eva guys

These are Oisin and jakes posts from yesterdays alpha task day phase, nothing is jumping out.

Advertisement