Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    lol

We get it you, you think I'm a wolf. No need to get at the village cos everyone does not follow your lead. I am sure you will vote for me and atm there is no front runner so I would not be surprised if a few others follow suit and you get me lynched no need to hope the village loses.

I was just confirming if Mary is on the def not a Wolf list because I do believe that at least at the time that Orla said she was, that mary was a goodie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

okay, my alpha list is down to Isla, Riona, and, Tegan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Unfortunately I have to dip out now, but I would strongly advise we try to find the Alpha rather than vote for converted vampires

I'll be voting for Wendy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    These are Oisin and jakes posts from yesterdays alpha task day phase, nothing is jumping out.

They don't jump out. You have to work them out.

Wendy completed another one today under all your noses. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

1 hour to vote. Those who haven't do. Don't make the dildo return

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Does anyone know when Mary was seer peeked? Could she have been turned since then? Not on my list at the moment but just confirming before I rule her out

See Its posts like these that make me think Wendy is a villager. A wolf buddy would tell her to shut up by now.

These are Oisin and jakes posts from yesterdays alpha task day phase, nothing is jumping out.

Im sure than that

Okay I know I shouldn't, it will just make me more of a target and im an NRV and it will be a waste of a lynch but.... what task did I do today? surely you would just say it on thread if you want me to be lynched which you clearly do.

Im sure Oisin posted more than that

Oisín WW wrote: »
    Ive just caught up now. Amazing read back, esp the swerve at Derrys death.

Right now Orla is being Orla, its meta but I cant unsee what I see. Shes like marmite, you either love her or hate her, I love her. But Steve is bang on that she can hinder the village too. Im trusting her for now.

Ill be voting Abi based on my trust of Orla.

Also, crazy thought,call me crazy, but what if asking people to search for tasks is itself a task.

Wolves like bovril.

Fiona you missed this! Why?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Right I've gone through every post yesterday trying to spot anything and with the exception of Wendy's task nothing stands out. I'm not sold on that yet so looked at Winny who had a manic day. He made a role claim and completed tasks on thread in our sight, very obvious tasks. Eva's reveal took the heat away from him hugely.

He said he also got his first stake following the death of the original hunter, no task for it just given one. We've no way of confirming he got one or used one.

People are happy he's not the alpha, maybe I've just read too much but why can't he be the alpha, I've gone around in circles on everything and my head is spinning. I'm tempted to go Winny as worst case scenario we get a vamp in my mind. Wendy is high on people's list and the last few posts about Oisin are interesting. I need a nap and do some work, in that order :)

Light bulb moment, why did Fiona miss this post from yesterday?

Is there a task here?

Oisin - Alpha

Fiona - Convert

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

What is it?

Steve WW wrote: »

between 5pm-9pm, that was yesterdays day phase.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Light bulb moment, why did Fiona miss this post from yesterday?

Is there a task here?

I dont think fiona is team village

Why wouldn't you just post them or post a link rather than being cryptic! You want her gone, put the evidence out there for everyone to dissect and discuss. We are short on time like

That is from the day before I believe, are you thinking the marmite, borvil is something?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Right I've gone through every post yesterday trying to spot anything and with the exception of Wendy's task nothing stands out. I'm not sold on that yet so looked at Winny who had a manic day. He made a role claim and completed tasks on thread in our sight, very obvious tasks. Eva's reveal took the heat away from him hugely.

He said he also got his first stake following the death of the original hunter, no task for it just given one. We've no way of confirming he got one or used one.

People are happy he's not the alpha, maybe I've just read too much but why can't he be the alpha, I've gone around in circles on everything and my head is spinning. I'm tempted to go Winny as worst case scenario we get a vamp in my mind. Wendy is high on people's list and the last few posts about Oisin are interesting. I need a nap and do some work, in that order :)

Supposedly he killed Holly, I'm pretty sure he owned up to stabbing Steve though. Either was I don't see why Kekistan would have stakes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Why wouldn't you just post them or post a link rather than being cryptic! You want her gone, put the evidence out there for everyone to dissect and discuss. We are short on time like

Because that's what I did yesterday and it got me hammered.
    This one is even more obscure so unless ye can find it yerselves it doesn't exist.

• Advertisement

That is from the day before I believe, are you thinking the marmite, borvil is something?

Are they to do with Buffy?

I dunno, Gerty converted someone and his posts didnt stick out to me with anything bar Undertaking. That seemed odd

Marmite and Bovril is odd at best

Its really anyones guess, only Steve is confirmed in my eyes. Brendan needs to get with steve now so we have another confimred goodie

Orla was good, like I said previously shes like marmite...... you withet love her or hate her, but she was confimred good and we should follow her lead that Mary was good.

So both mary and steve are the only ones with guarnteed village hearts. The rest are potentially bovril eating wolves

Usher mentions Marmite and Bovril here again earlier today.

Are they to do with Buffy?

I dunno, Gerty converted someone and his posts didnt stick out to me with anything bar Undertaking. That seemed odd

Marmite and Bovril is odd at best

well not something you hear every day. Find anything in his posts from yesterday?

Besides that I see nothing. Marmite and Bovril dont link with Buffy do they?

Im getting very paranoid.

It would be up there with Ronan Keating songs :)

Ive just caught up now. Amazing read back, esp the swerve at Derrys death.

Right now Orla is being Orla, its meta but I cant unsee what I see. Shes like marmite, you either love her or hate her, I love her. But Steve is bang on that she can hinder the village too. Im trusting her for now.

Ill be voting Abi based on my trust of Orla.

Also, crazy thought,call me crazy, but what if asking people to search for tasks is itself a task.

Wolves like bovril.
    Its really anyones guess, only Steve is confirmed in my eyes. Brendan needs to get with steve now so we have another confimred goodie

Orla was good, like I said previously shes like marmite...... you withet love her or hate her, but she was confimred good and we should follow her lead that Mary was good.

So both mary and steve are the only ones with guarnteed village hearts. The rest are potentially bovril eating wolves

Posted it yesterday too

Besides that I see nothing. Marmite and Bovril dont link with Buffy do they?

googling it I only see Marmite or Bovril appear in reviews of Buffy (as in you either love it or hate it), fan fic episodes where Giles has some cos he's British or in a description of Riley again as the love or hate character. Nothing that actually appeared on the show but I could be wrong. stands out that 2 people said it but I don't think it's a task

Except he likes Marmite, yuk!

It peaked your attention aswell yesterday Steve, good spot

• Advertisement

Posted it yesterday too

We established that already, does it connect to Buffy?

All the other taskes seem to like Wini's and Angus

Advertisement