Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    I'm really sorry folks, I missed the vote earlier. I got times confused and forgot to register a placeholder. This has been a disaster week and I should have bowed out but I think we're too far in for subs now so I will stick with it and get my votes in at least. I'll do my best to get caught up when I get home. Sorry again.

Were you converted yet flushie?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

So long Steve. You will be missed. Henry also. Doris and brendan, you 2 need to pull together.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

So that reads to me like Xander was turned which lead to Henr taking his own life

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    MOD NOTE

Anya was walking around the town in a daze, she just couldn't cope with things right now. Her sweet Xander was gone and life just couldn't exist as it had. What on earth was she going to do? She had made her decision, she did not have to exist in Sunnydale any more but how was she going to do it? She climbed to the top of the statur, 50 foot high it stood. And then she spread her arms and fell headfirst. Her neck was broke on impact

Henry WW has died.

Da f*ck

I should really be a confirmed goodie at this stage.

• Advertisement

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

IMPORTANT MOD NOTE

Guys, to go a little meta here, we need to make a decision together. (Very sorry to interrupt, but its probably necessary at this moment)

The way things stand, we could be a good few kills away from a game end (or not, no-one can tell yet).

We have to plan for the longest possible game, which by our calculations could bring us into sat night/sun morning. I don't believe the majority of players want this. But thats what i want to find out!

A) So we have an option to do a super speedy day tomorrow which will have alternating lynches and munches every hour/couple of hours. (this sounds good, but has traditionally benefitted the baddies in games, so the village would be at a disadvantage with less time to make group decisions).

or

B) We can pause the game tomorrow evening until Tuesday morning (which is grand, except you all have to promise to come back after a 3 day break).

or

C) We can play on into the weekend using a speed schedule along the lines of Munch at 12 Lynch at 9

Post to let me know. Will tot up when majority or in the AM, whichever is first.

I killed Holly
    Murdered steve (Sorry Steve)
    Went to kill Eva and my stake, beyond my control, magically got turned into a dildo which bounced off her.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I killed Holly
    Went to kill Eva and my stake, beyond my control, magically got turned into a dildo which bounced off her.

I just want to reiterate how much the flavour of that last one was Necro's idea.

Very much so.

I killed Holly

There have been conversions.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    There have been conversions.

Not me, sure they thought i raged quit. Why convert me. Also magic pink dildo shenanigans ruined my plan.

I'm not in Ireland so the bank Holiday does not affect me so, whatever the majority decide is fine by me. Ideally I guess i'd like to just keep going (although i'd be voting much earlier than 9pm Irish time for a lynch)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Any and all daytime lynches are inconvient for me so do whatever works best

My best guess is Isla and Gabriel.

Nothing concrete but I may pick one of you and hound you to death!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I'd be okay with a speedy speed round, if we can pm lynch votes to the GM. As in if someone is going to miss a phase then can pm the GM and say

"I want to vote for Necro in the 1pm lynch, but if he's munched at 12pm I would then like to vote for sKeith sort of thing."

Then you're vote would be registered for Necro if still alive, or sKeith if Necro is dead.

I'm happy with either of the other options too.

As regards timing, whatever suits mods I will make suit me.

I will be 1st munch anyway so will not affect me!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I'd be okay with a speedy speed round, if we can pm lynch votes to the GM. As in if someone is going to miss a phase then can pm the GM and say

"I want to vote for Necro in the 1pm lynch, but if he's munched at 12pm I would then like to vote for sKeith sort of thing."

Then you're vote would be registered for Necro if still alive, or sKeith if Necro is dead.

I'm happy with either of the other options too.

Any excuse to vote for Necro, I see how it is:mad:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Necrominus wrote: »
    Any excuse to vote for Necro, I see how it is:mad:

Yep, but really whatever you folks decide I'm happy to go with.

As long as I get to register my desire to vote for Necro.

I'll vote for necro too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I've no preference on game timing , whatever suit ye lot. Like wendy, Im abroad so no bh here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Lynch Form open.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote: »
    I'll vote for necro too.

Pter was modkilled by an angry gorilla.

He was
    a jerk
    :mad:

WerewolfGM wrote:
    Lynch Form open.

There is no necro option

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    IMPORTANT MOD NOTE

Guys, to go a little meta here, we need to make a decision together. (Very sorry to interrupt, but its probably necessary at this moment)

The way things stand, we could be a good few kills away from a game end (or not, no-one can tell yet).

We have to plan for the longest possible game, which by our calculations could bring us into sat night/sun morning. I don't believe the majority of players want this. But thats what i want to find out!

A) So we have an option to do a super speedy day tomorrow which will have alternating lynches and munches every hour/couple of hours. (this sounds good, but has traditionally benefitted the baddies in games, so the village would be at a disadvantage with less time to make group decisions).

or

B) We can pause the game tomorrow evening until Tuesday morning (which is grand, except you all have to promise to come back after a 3 day break).

or

C) We can play on into the weekend using a speed schedule along the lines of Munch at 12 Lynch at 9

Post to let me know. Will tot up when majority or in the AM, whichever is first.

lynch at 9 tonight.

give the wolves .5 hr to pick their lynch candidate.

we could lynch tomorrow morning at 10am. gives us from 9.30 tonight to 10am to discuss it.

munch at 10.30am tomorrow.

after that it gets a bit uncertain cos people will be working so village might not be able to discuss in as much detail next lynch candidate.

i'm not drinking this weekend so continuing to the weekend suits me, but i will defer to others who have commitments, and the mods, and let them decide whats best

Bludgeon Necro to death with giant black dildos.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I've no preference on game timing , whatever suit ye lot. Like wendy, Im abroad so no bh here.

latest?cb=20121205194057

so for tonight are we assuming xander got converted?

and as we are now at the end game, any thaty cant be converted may as welll come out andn say why

Doris WW wrote: »

I dont trust anyone. Just keep killing off peeps until we hit the vamps.

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »

It does seem the most likely thing given the wording of Henry's death and the fact that Xander is still alive in the game.

Advertisement