Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    It does seem the most likely thing given the wording of Henry's death and the fact that Xander is still alive in the game.

Why are we not killing you again?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I dont trust anyone. Just keep killing off peeps until we hit the vamps.

Doris can be trusted.

She is Angel and cannot be converted.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    and as we are now at the end game, any thaty cant be converted may as welll come out andn say why

I think we have all those revealed, angel is the only one still alive who couldn't be converted. Any hidden roles who claim they cant be converted, we would just be taking their word for it.

Wonder what was the trigger for angel turning, I thought it might be when buffy was killed but there was no announcement.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Wonder what was the trigger for angel turning, I thought it might be when buffy was killed but there was no announcement.

Maybe something soul related?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Living Players
    Gabriel (Xander - looks like he was converted)
    Brendan (Snyder - could only be most recent convert because Steve vouched for him. If the convert he shouldn't have his room any more so that should be a clue)
    Clodagh (Tara)
    Doris (Angel - can't be converted)
    Fiona
    Isla
    Jake
    Riona
    Tegan
    Wendy
    Winifred (Wesley)

• Advertisement

Mention of sex, love, etc, all the things that could turn him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I think we have all those revealed, angel is the only one still alive who couldn't be converted. Any hidden roles who claim they cant be converted, we would just be taking their word for it.

Someone who knows the series might be able to help.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Maybe something soul related?

I'd say if it was if Buffy used all three powers. That was heavily hinted at in the OP.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Living Players
    Gabriel (Xander - looks like he was converted)
    Brendan (Snyder - could only be most recent convert because Steve vouched for him. If the convert he shouldn't have his room any more so that should be a clue)
    Clodagh (Tara)
    Doris (Angel - can't be converted)
    Fiona
    Isla
    Jake
    Riona
    Tegan
    Wendy

Winifred (Wesley)

Then lets kill these off by process of elimination.

Can Vampires cum?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Doris, you are going to have to trust me again.

I

i cant trust you now, you may have been converted. you need to invite someone to your back room. not me obviously, i need to protect.
    but you may 'invite' a wolf team mate is the problem

i cant trust you now, you may have been converted. you need to invite someone to your back room. not me obviously, i need to protect.
    but you may 'invite' a wolf team mate is the problem

Invite me or any point?

I dont trust anyone. Just keep killing off peeps until we hit the vamps.

not even me?

Mention of sex, love, etc, all the things that could turn him.

Well we're lucky it wasn't dildo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Why are we not killing you again?

You need a reason to kill someone not a reason to not kill someone.

The only person who thought I had done a task before came out and actually said sorry for going so hard at me for it when Oisin was revealed as the Alpha. I (obviously know I've not been turned but I) also think that given the heat that was on me I would be a very odd one to turn.

That plus the wording of Henry's death really implies that the person that is Xander has probably been turned.

That said like any NRV I cannot 100% prove to anyone that, that is who I am so I don't blame you for suspecting me.

using the 3 powers i assume, but never found out. i wanted it to happen!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I figured it would be if Buffy tried to use all three of her powers

Can Vampires cum?

lol.

why is there no lol emoji?

Then lets kill these off by process of elimination.

Well thats the list I had earlier, which makes me think they might have converted a roled player?

lets just lynch xander tonight. its the most concrete lead we have

• Advertisement

Who is Jake?

Who is Jake?

i now believe you were the app. vigilante. are you convertable?

Who is Jake?

i dunno who he is. character wise you mean?

i dunno who he is. character wise you mean?

Yeah, Has he claimed a role or character

Has he contributed anything to the game?

Have his posts been of any use?

Is he just posting to appear to be playing?

i now believe you were the app. vigilante. are you convertable?

tumblr_inline_nql4bijGM31sdc9m1_500.gif

I really dont know, its never been stated I was or was not?

So, means it is possible id say

Was faith convertible?

Jake WW wrote: »
    Hi all, apologies I forgot this was starting this week. I'm going back to read from the start and given the fact that there's 20 odd pages, I might be a while!
    Ok...I'm mostly caught up. Nice one Steve. My vote's gone that way as the most convincing thing I've seen.
    Also, I may be going blind but no link to the lynch form in the OP??

*MODS* Any chance of adding the lynch form link to OP? If it's there and I can't see it, feel free to ignore this
    Adam essentially was the initiative...hybrids of humans and demons was what they were working towards. I'm convinced by Steve's spot. First night lynch is always a mess and some.info feels better than none.
    Well Amy the rat wasn't a goodie in the show so let's hope that applies here too and Adam did us a favour
    It depends on the season really. She definitely wasn't good once she resumed human form. Not mega evil but definitely out to get Willow and given Willow is one of the good guys here I'm hopeful that her being dead is better for the village than not.
    I'm guessing we're on our own on this.
    Morning all. I shall be busy working in Sunnydale today and won't get much of a chance to sleuth (ha! my phone autocorrects sleuth to sKeith). It's a long day with limited access so probably be around 7 before I can be in any way useful.

Based on my reading so far Wendy, Fiona and Orla seem a bit off but cant say much more than that. I need a bit of time to analyse.
    Evening folks. Only getting on now. You all talk too much. Another 20 odd pages to read. Can only hope I'm more useful later in the week if I'm still alive.
    I don't know if I can. I get the suspicion, I've barely been around and I'm struggling to keep up. I'm an NRV if that helps but I'm not a very helpful one as I don't even know what happened today. I'm trying to catchup as we speak.
    Ok have skimmed and suspect Abigail and Wendy. Not a breeze what's going on. Alive dead alive again. It's just like watching Buffy. Anyone have lynch form link handy?
    Catching up again. Fair play Steve, you're having a brilliant game.

Abu getting my vote if she is not staked/lynched/nibbled to death by hedgehogs before lynch time.
    Hello Abi. I think you're evil.
    I've always liked my women homicidal...
    You see people keep saying they want to know more but nobody asks me any questions.
    So you did Doris so you did. Don't worry Jake has time for all the ladies ;)

Abi was my first suspect and I haven't been able to shake those suspicions. I finally have a bit of time today so if I stay alive I can do some work going back over others posts.
    I am not a vampire. In fact I appear to be the only NRV in the village.
    What?
    Half day at Sunnydale High (they rebuilt. Again).
    I'm on my phone so can't manage to search properly but does anyone have a who is who list? I think I have the following right

Orla is Dawn app seer
    Eva is Drusilla
    Clodagh is Tara
    Steve is Buffy
    Winnie is Wesley

Who is left in terms of players?
    I'm really sorry folks, I missed the vote earlier. I got times confused and forgot to register a placeholder. This has been a disaster week and I should have bowed out but I think we're too far in for subs now so I will stick with it and get my votes in at least. I'll do my best to get caught up when I get home. Sorry again.

all jakes posts

Was faith convertible?

no

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

With regards the running of the game I am happy with whatever the majority says.

For Oisin I'm delighted we got him. I was throwing a bit of shade on him earlier in the day for being so quiet.

Have no real defence for claiming I am not a convert though

• Advertisement

nothing incriminating in jakes posts, but no real substance either. dunno what to think

Advertisement