Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I don't think it was established but anya's role seemed to suggest that she would know where xander was at all times. I think that was it anyway. Which might not have been picked up by wolves, but I don't remember any mention of anya dying.

Anya isn't in the OP at all bar the bit about hidden roles as far as I can see. Where did you get the bit about knowing where Xander was at all times?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Brendan have you brought anyone into detention yet? Would like to be able to rule you out as a baddie.

There's only two baddies so if Brendan is one he won't be able to pull the wool over our eyes for long. Brendan having someone thus time confirms him for the game.

Yes, Brendan needs so detain someone soon, or he is next for a stake

giphy.gif

Jake WW wrote: »
    Anya isn't in the OP at all bar the bit about hidden roles as far as I can see. Where did you get the bit about knowing where Xander was at all times?

lAJIm4q.gif

If you think I'm a vampire I recommend killing me sooner rather than later. I'm an NRV with no powers so they're unlikely to munch me. Numbers are 8 v 2 now. 7 v 2 in morning and if you lynch me it'll be 6 v 2 which is still reasonable odds but leaves you more active and up-to-date players.

If you think I'm a vampire I recommend killing me sooner rather than later. I'm an NRV with no powers so they're unlikely to munch me. Numbers are 8 v 2 now. 7 v 2 in morning and if you lynch me it'll be 6 v 2 which is still reasonable odds but leaves you more active and up-to-date players.

OhblcDz.gif

• Advertisement

To be fair if I was a vamp I'd be exactly as successful as your gifs depict Winnie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Orla said it a while back, I presumed Henry had said it before. Didn't contradict it anyway.

Yes, Brendan needs so detain someone soon, or he is next for a stake

giphy.gif

I watched this episode the other day. Band candy, cracking stuff.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Another player departs us this evening.

Riona has been modkilled for missing two votes.

She was NRV.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

4000!!

• Advertisement

Feck it anyway. 7 v 2 with 6 v 2 tomorrow.

Necrominus wrote: »
    Another player departs us this evening.

Riona has been modkilled for missing two votes.

She was NRV.

Everyone is dropping like flies

:(:(

Im off to bed. Game Mods please PM me the schedule. I'm going to have very little free time tomorrow, so need to plan my time to read, catch up and vote accordingly.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    IMPORTANT MOD NOTE

Guys, to go a little meta here, we need to make a decision together. (Very sorry to interrupt, but its probably necessary at this moment)

The way things stand, we could be a good few kills away from a game end (or not, no-one can tell yet).

We have to plan for the longest possible game, which by our calculations could bring us into sat night/sun morning. I don't believe the majority of players want this. But thats what i want to find out!

A) So we have an option to do a super speedy day tomorrow which will have alternating lynches and munches every hour/couple of hours. (this sounds good, but has traditionally benefitted the baddies in games, so the village would be at a disadvantage with less time to make group decisions).

or

B) We can pause the game tomorrow evening until Tuesday morning (which is grand, except you all have to promise to come back after a 3 day break).

or

C) We can play on into the weekend using a speed schedule along the lines of Munch at 12 Lynch at 9

Post to let me know. Will tot up when majority or in the AM, whichever is first.
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    I'm not in Ireland so the bank Holiday does not affect me so, whatever the majority decide is fine by me. Ideally I guess i'd like to just keep going (although i'd be voting much earlier than 9pm Irish time for a lynch)
    I'd be okay with a speedy speed round, if we can pm lynch votes to the GM. As in if someone is going to miss a phase then can pm the GM and say

"I want to vote for Necro in the 1pm lynch, but if he's munched at 12pm I would then like to vote for sKeith sort of thing."

Then you're vote would be registered for Necro if still alive, or sKeith if Necro is dead.

I'm happy with either of the other options too.
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    As regards timing, whatever suits mods I will make suit me.

I will be 1st munch anyway so will not affect me!
    Yep, but really whatever you folks decide I'm happy to go with.

As long as I get to register my desire to vote for Necro.
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    I've no preference on game timing , whatever suit ye lot. Like wendy, Im abroad so no bh here.
    Doris WW wrote: »
    lynch at 9 tonight.

give the wolves .5 hr to pick their lynch candidate.

we could lynch tomorrow morning at 10am. gives us from 9.30 tonight to 10am to discuss it.

munch at 10.30am tomorrow.

after that it gets a bit uncertain cos people will be working so village might not be able to discuss in as much detail next lynch candidate.

i'm not drinking this weekend so continuing to the weekend suits me, but i will defer to others who have commitments, and the mods, and let them decide whats best
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I'd personally prefer to pause the game, as I'll have no access tomorrow after 4, and limited access on Saturday. But obviously I'm happy to go with the majority, even if it means I'll be mod-killed
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    Don't mind a postponement either if people are under pressure

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Hello gang, we have totted up your preferences and gotten some PMs about peoples availability.

We want to end the game with as much dignity and integrity as possible, without dragging it on for the sake of it.

We propose a super speedy morning, probably finish by lunch tomorrow.

Munch at 10am, on thread lynch vote after (everyone gets 1 vote, no changing votes, first person to a majority or highest vote count dies); rinse & repeat munch/on thread vote cycle.

That should mean a max of 3 lynches are needed to end the game in a win for either the village or the vamps.

Please thank this post to acknowledge you understand. Any questions please post them asap.

• Advertisement

This is my thread now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

bon nuit necro et al

Necrominus wrote: »
    This is my thread now.

You can own all threads necro. Won't vote for you again now that you've put this video up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

431640.png

sKeith wrote: »
    431640.png

Did you make that in paint sKeith?

Brendan, have you anyone in your room?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Morning village

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Morning village

fiona, you may be dead

morning all

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »
    Hello gang, we have totted up your preferences and gotten some PMs about peoples availability.

We want to end the game with as much dignity and integrity as possible, without dragging it on for the sake of it.

We propose a super speedy morning, probably finish by lunch tomorrow.

Munch at 10am, on thread lynch vote after (everyone gets 1 vote, no changing votes, first person to a majority or highest vote count dies); rinse & repeat munch/on thread vote cycle.

That should mean a max of 3 lynches are needed to end the game in a win for either the village or the vamps.

Please thank this post to acknowledge you understand. Any questions please post them asap.

Morning all. Regarding this I won't be around much after 9am today so I've been in contact with our mod overlords. New job at Sunnydale high means working hours actually mean working these days.
    I'm an NRV so can only count for numbers on the village side so I suggest if you want to lynch me, do it early so that you can have those who are around actively participating battle it out at the end.

Advertisement