Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I did say at one time Winnie was good, that was a couple of days back though.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Why was I left alive and someone not around munched?

To cast suspicion on me?

Or because I am so far off I am helping to get villagers killed

I would imagine they killed a non voter so we could not learn anything from the death based on who they were voting for.

Now that Isla is back voting I would have to assume as the only one we are sure isn't a wolf you will be munched next if we don't get the wolf before then.

I did say at one time Winnie was good, that was a couple of days back though.....

I think whoever it is has been converted since then as I recall there being an alpha and 2 converts and me thinking Winnie had been the first of the 2 converts, as the conversions took place after you said Winnie had been good.

Then the Alpha (Oisin) was Lynched and 1 of the converts (Tegan) was as well today. 1 convert left

anyway, I've just voted and will grab some food now but be back well before the lynching. Endgame time now!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I've voted.

Not sure if anyone though.

I'd really like to believe that Brendan and Wendy are good guys. Fiona seems to have been helpful throughout so that has me leaning towards good aswel.

Winni I still can't get past the possible conversion after the no stake issue.

Put it this way though. If it isn't winni then I have absolutely no idea!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Winifred WW was lynched by majority vote

Results:

Winnifred – Fiona WW, Brendan WW, Wendy WW, Isla WW

They were Wesley Wyndham Pryse, the Rogue Vampire Hunter and Dildo Thrower extraordinaire.

NIGHT BEGINS

Brendan WW was munched - they were Principal Snyder.

NIGHT ENDS

WE ARE AT LYLO. FINAL BATTLE.

LYNCH AT 3PM

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    If Brendan had questioned me last night he would've known I'm a NRV

How would I have known?

Meant to say "not sure if anyone"

Thank flip there jo chance of a task.

*Not sure of anyone

How would I have known?

It wouldn't have taken you long to figure out that I have had absolutely no other interaction with anyone other than this thread since the start

How would I have known?

You're dead Brendan, for realsies this time. Soz

• Advertisement

Right Fiona and Wendy. How did it come to this?

Which one of you is it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Or you Isla, why did you miss 2 votes today and how did you get the munch in, was that your game plan?

How did we get to 2v1

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Or you Isla, why did you miss 2 votes today and how did you get the munch in, was that your game plan?

How did we get to 2v1

I only got in from work at 4 and as much as I've enjoyed this I wasn't setting the alarm just to vote.

I think that I avoided the munch because of my hard on for Winnie. Vamp knew I was going in the wrong direction

Going with my gut, I'm going to have to believe you wouldn't miss 2 votes if you were a wolf.

Wendy you there?

Back with food and damn stuff went sideways while I was gone! makes sense if everyones votes were in you wouldn't wait though

So... Blind vote I guess? no point convincing each other at this stage, just vote for your gut and who you think is Wolfy.

Honestly I don't have much of a read on either of you as (well mostly as I thought it was Winnie) you both afaic posted around as much as each other without really drawing much heat on yourselves.

Will vote in the next few minutes whatever way it goes anyway

Right.

Wendy - what is making suspicious is how we've been agreeing the last couple of days. With vamps low in numbers this is exactly what a vamp would be doing.

Fiona - you helped bring attention to the bovril task so it's either really well played but I can't imagine you would speak up to help brig attention to the alpha.

It's Wendy

Isla WW wrote: »
    Right.

Wendy - what is making suspicious is how we've been agreeing the last couple of days. With vamps low in numbers this is exactly what a vamp would be doing.

Fiona - you helped bring attention to the bovril task so it's either really well played but I can't imagine you would speak up to help brig attention to the alpha.

It's Wendy

Or it's you!

My vote is in already anyway and unlike the above post I won't try to sway anyone because obviously I'm going to say it's not me.

I actually did think about how it was odd you had been agreeing with me recently but I don't think anyone would target just one person like that to get them on their side given there were plenty still alive at the time.

That was pretty much the only thing I think of to tell me which one of you is Isla and which one is Fiona lol.

Anyway Fiona you know what way She voted, I have voted. It's up to you now

Actually assuming Isla is telling the truth and she voted for me... Fiona can't lose in the vote.

So if you are a vamp, Well played Fiona. If not the Villages faith is in your hands as even if we all tie according to what Necro said earlier the last vote in(yours) will be the deciding one!

My vote is in, lets hope its the right one.

Wendy has been lynched by majority vote

Results:

Wendy - Fiona, Isla

Isla - Wendy

Wendy was.....
    NRV

Sunnydale had been shaken to its core by the past number of days. Prominent citizens and even heroines had dropped like flies.

The Scooby Gang had been killed in its entirety - some having been converted to evil and betraying the trust of their loved ones.

The remaining few had continued to keep the battle raging as others wilted under pressure.

The mods had gone mad with power and decapitated not less than 7 citizens for various reasons.

latest?cb=20111117185513

But the forces of evil were too strong. The First and it's minions may have been routed out, but those converted to their cause would win the day.

VAMPIRES WIN!!!!

Thank you for playing Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

• Advertisement

2074yu4sw2.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Great game mods, thoroughly enjoyed it. Nice and balanced and you did a brilliant job despite some folk dropping out.

Got me in the mood to actually watch Buffy now!

Well done Vamps, glad we got a win there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Will the last remaining vampire please stand up and accept your reward... This stake, sorry, steak.

last to die isn't bad for my first game (excluding whoever would have been munched after me)

Yeah Fiona or Isla which one was it? I voted Isla above obviously so was I right?

Brilliant game. Well played you dastardly vampires!

Grrrrrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Well played everyone! Congrats to the stinkin vampires. Another wolf win! I think we're level now in terms of wins.

Huge thanks to the mods for the game. Challenging times but it was super enjoyable from a players point of view.

Giles Out.
    Giles-Buffy-Vampire-Slayer-Anthony-Head.jpg

Yeah cheers mods, good game indeed.

Honestly didn't have a clue what I was doing for the first day and a half (and it showed) but now im raring to go for another game!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Yeah cheers mods, good game indeed.

Honestly didn't have a clue what I was doing for the first day and a half (and it showed) but now im raring to go for another game!

Yaaaaaaaaay!!!! Fresh blood!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Wooooooo, I landed just in time to see I had been lynched. Bad villagers.

Great stuff fellow vampires, but please stop converting me.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Thanks mods, cracking game design. Fair play.

Advertisement