Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

No idea how I survived, sorry village.

Great game everyone, and excellent work mods.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    No idea how I survived, sorry village.

Great game everyone, and excellent work mods.

Was smart to wait to be the last one to vote. Isla showed her hand saying it was me and as a result all you had to do was vote for me and you survived. Even if she was bluffing and voted for you, yours being the last vote would have been the tie breaker and you would have survived.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Back forums should be open to most. Sorting permissions for the rest now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I enjoyed that thoroughly. Thanks everyone and especially the mods.

Like Wendy it took me a day and half or so to get into it.

Next time I'll know what to expect.

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Cheers mods, fair play, thoroughly enjoyable game and really interesting, you guys handled the drop outs really well tbf

• Advertisement

Just want to say well played to the new players. It was a complicated son of a gun of a game to get dropped into for your first outing.

Hopefully some you stick around and come back for another few games.

If anyone has any feedback on the game, positive, negative - whatever. Don't be shy!

We made a few mistakes, but with the volume of drop outs this time round I hope it won't be looked at too harshly.

Now... I really have to do some work.

Sign up sheet for live game will be posted tomorrow. In case you think I had forgotten about it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Thanks a million mods for a great game, sorry I was so flaky throughout. Unfortunately I think I may just have played my last game of Werewolf for a while. :( The new job doesn't permit me any time during the day to follow along. Throw in study alongside and it's pretty impossible to keep up. Will have to hope some future games coincide with holidays :D

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Thanks a million mods for a great game, sorry I was so flaky throughout. Unfortunately I think I may just have played my last game of Werewolf for a while. :( The new job doesn't permit me any time during the day to follow along. Throw in study alongside and it's pretty impossible to keep up. Will have to hope some future games coincide with holidays :D

:(:(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Thanks for the entertaining game mods. Very interesting stuff. Good fun.

Thanks for all the hard work ye put into it. Not easy.

Posting in this account as i had Sully remove my permission from main account to stop me accidentally posting.

I will also be bowing out of these games for the next while and wish everyone success and happy lynching!!!

Thanks for the entertaining game mods. Very interesting stuff. Good fun.

Thanks for all the hard work ye put into it. Not easy.

Posting in this account as i had Sully remove my permission from main account to stop me accidentally posting.

I will also be bowing out of these games for the next while and wish everyone success and happy lynching!!!

:(:(:(

Was it something I said? Regulars dropping like flies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Well if we're looking at reducing numbers then it might be ok that we're losing a few players :( Even though boooo.

Damn some smart person locked these Anon accounts out of the rest of boards... no trolling for me :pac:
    Necrominus wrote: »
    :(:(:(

Was it something I said? Regulars dropping like flies

I've a feeling the newbies who gave it a chance will be back and I may be biast but I think the upcoming WWE theme might attract more people too. Buffy was great and does fit this game well imo but the show has been over for years while Wrasslin has such a cult following that I can imagine at least enough people drawn in by the chance to interact with Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker, Macho Man Randy Savage, Brock Lesnar etc on thread plus who knows there could be so many curve balls in a WWE game cos they always have celeb involvement Muhammad Ali & Mike Tyson could show up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Damn some smart person locked these Anon accounts out of the rest of boards... no trolling for me :pac:

I've a feeling the newbies who gave it a chance will be back and I may be biast but I think the upcoming WWE theme might attract more people too. Buffy was great and does fit this game well imo but the show has been over for years while Wrasslin has such a cult following that I can imagine at least enough people drawn in by the chance to interact with Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker, Macho Man Randy Savage, Brock Lesnar etc on thread plus who knows there could be so many curve balls in a WWE game cos they always have celeb involvement Muhammad Ali & Mike Tyson could show up!

ted dediassi , ultimate warrior, hacksaw jim duggan, earthquake, demolition, legioon of doom.

big boss man

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Whats wrestling?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

It's the thing with the actors in the funny looking leotards, but that's not important right now.

What's important is me running from what's about to come my way *ducks, rolls, runs for her life*

Robyns been modkilled. He knows why.

Delighted Bounty Hunter enjoyed it, yourself and most of the new guys did so much better this game than I did in my first game. Ah Milhouse

Big shout out to Pstarr, without his fearlessness in the tasks I dont think the vamps would have gotten so far. He also adapted his game a lot being bad as opposed to his balls to the wall approach last game.

Thanks again to the mods, an epic effort from you all. Except Necro, he sucks.

beakerjoe wrote: »

Delighted Bounty Hunter enjoyed it, yourself and most of the new guys did so much better this game than I did in my first game. Ah Milhouse

Big shout out to Pstarr, without his fearlessness in the tasks I dont think the vamps would have gotten so far. He also adapted his game a lot being bad as opposed to his balls to the wall approach last game.

Thanks again to the mods, an epic effort from you all. Except Necro, he sucks.

How did no one use this gif in the game

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Did anyone spot my full message in my buttmonkey task by the way? Gabriel WW

It was just calling Necro a buttmonkey

Only when I was made aware of it in the message to me.

Im still laughing at when you say nothing at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

beakerjoe wrote: »

SHE, Beaker. She.

Just thought I should point that out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

SHE, Beaker. She.

Just thought I should point that out!

Yer lookin' well for a dead person. They went for the gentle modkill then :)

Sorry Robyn,its been an emotional week, I did die once ya know.

Were you even asked to call necro that or just use the term? think I read somewhere earlier that you added the Necro part of your own volition which made me laugh.

Actually Necro def seems to have cultivated quite a different rep for himself around these part of boards based on what i've seen during this game,

Gifmiester Necro we call him,

He is in some type of situation similar to the movie Speed, except if he posts less than 50 gifs per hour he explodes.

Im actually shocked you didnt post more Necro, Im guessing busy hold the game together with the other mods. Steller job, look forward to being trained in as a mod by you

Wendy WW wrote:
    Actually Necro def seems to have cultivated quite a different rep for himself around these part of boards based on what i've seen during this game,

I'm part messer part gif poster and full time loudmouth :D

This is what happens when they let me put my feet under the table :P (the metaphorical table :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I just gotta say folks, I can't wait for the next game. :D

Mollyb60 wrote:
    I just gotta say folks, I can't wait for the next game.

Live game next week..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Necrominus wrote: »
    Live game next week..

In!

• Advertisement
Advertisement