Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

This is actually suspect I think.

Why would you not see whats going on, then post.

Unless your trying to appear less suspicious for some reason?

I dont trust you........

I trust no one

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Unless the newbie was the victim!

Desmonds posts suggest he wasnt new.

Either way ive the tune of a popular 90s channel 4 sitcom in my head

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Nightfall in the village, godspeed everyone. One thing we know, Desmond was good. Not much to gain in his posts so lets hope a wolf takes out an sk.

Thoug

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I trust no one

Hairy Mary up to no good as usual.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Ltes hope one that of these is the slaughter in the morning and was an NPC

What's an NPC?

Non-playing character?

• Advertisement

last one today
    Orla WW 24
    Nigel WW 16
    Holly WW 16
    Mary WW 12
    Fiona WW 12
    Gabriel WW 11
    Frank WW 10
    Desmond WW 9
    Conor WW 9
    Wendy WW 8
    Katie WW 8
    Eva WW 8
    Vernon WW 7
    Derry WW 6
    Winifred WW 5
    Gertrude WW 4
    Clodagh WW 3
    Riona WW 3
    Doris WW 2
    Brendan WW 2
    Phil WW 2
    Tegan WW 2
    Steve WW 2

Three/four posts containing post counts on opening day? Trying to appear helpful, or are you actually being helpful? Tough to say really.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    What's an NPC?

Non-playing character?
    yeah

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

What's an NPC?

Non-playing character?

Non-Player Character in video games.

We normally use NRV for Non Roeld Villager

Three/four posts containing post counts on opening day? Trying to appear helpful, or are you actually being helpful? Tough to say really.

I've posted other items that I believe are important to team village. Perhaps you could look through the entirety of my posts.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Non-Player Character in video games.

We normally use NRV for Non Roeld Villager

NPC and NRV are very different

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

PLB2Qkd.gif

Are you sure?
    Or are you unsure?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Could be obfuscation.

A vampire ) trying to appear like they are completing a task, all the vamps might do it to hide the real task

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Morning village

Why would there be non playing characters, roles are assigned randomly, what if they got a rolled character?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Morning village, had a drunken night and fell asleep early. Heard some sh1t went down!

So was the two that died actual players or filler roles to get the juices flowing? Are the vamps getting a kill this morning or will more bantha fodder die instead.

Hoping for the second scenario so we all get to play today lol. Too many no shows so far and would be harsh to die before getting to kick a ball.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Morning village

Morning Fiona

Conor WW wrote: »
    Morning village, had a drunken night and fell asleep early. Heard some sh1t went down!

So was the two that died actual players or filler roles to get the juices flowing? Are the vamps getting a kill this morning or will more bantha fodder die instead.

Hoping for the second scenario so we all get to play today lol. Too many no shows so far and would be harsh to die before getting to kick a ball.

And good morning to you too Dru

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Conor WW wrote: »

More than likely they were actual players. They were posting so unless Necro et al are royally ****ing with us it looks like someone just got too trigger happy and ****ed up on day 0. Feel sorry for poor Desmond. He didn't even get to play. (unless he gets to use one of the spare accounts)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Why would there be non playing characters

Possibly because 28 people signed up and we've got 32 anon accounts playing

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    More than likely they were actual players. They were posting so unless Necro et al are royally ****ing with us it looks like someone just got too trigger happy and ****ed up on day 0. Feel sorry for poor Desmond. He didn't even get to play. (unless he gets to use one of the spare accounts)

wow, that's an interesting formula, the early killed get resurrected on spare accounts. It is plausible.

Mary WW wrote: »
    And good morning to you too Dru

??

Eva WW wrote: »
    Possibly because 28 people signed up and we've got 32 anon accounts playing

Yeah but they would need to be deliberately assign nrv if no one is going to use them and they will be modkilled. Unless what I posted above is in play.

wow, that's an interesting formula, the early killed get resurrected on spare accounts. It is plausible.

Certainly lessen the blow of dying right away anyway.

Its happened before so it's very possible. Small consolation at least.

Its happened before so it's very possible. Small consolation at least.

And its additionally more likely because we know the 2 deceased players were team village so won't have any information that would be unfair if they did take over a second account.

Might muck us up with player counting though when trying to work out how many of us are left.

And its additionally more likely because we know the 2 deceased players were team village so won't have any information that would be unfair if they did take over a second account.

Might muck us up with player counting though when trying to work out how many of us are left.

Great point. It wouldn't work for a baddie if they knew their team mates.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Morning all, checking in

I've posted other items that I believe are important to team village. Perhaps you could look through the entirety of my posts.

I did look through everything, that's how I found that ones I was talking about. Yes, you did mention other things that are important but I wondered about the four lists because it seemed a bit excessive.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Voting results will tell how many players there are in the game

Advertisement