Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

What does FFA actually stand for? I know this is probably an silly Q, but having a brain fart of a day.

Id say you left the brain at home, a wolf acting dumb?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

#FFA1

Orla - tonally her posts were weird for a period this morning and they've changed back to a more "normal" tone since
    Holly - the buffy thing
    Mary - The buffy thing

We still have a few no shows tho so I'd like to see if they have anything to add before I commit to a vote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Holly
    Mary
    Orla

Butnleaning very heavily on the first two.

Holly overreacted, imo, to my vague accusations. Mary has gone very quiet as if they are staying under the radar.

Orla, my suspicions are based on early posting style, posting the post counts over and over, general noise making and calling out very minor things. But that's way below my suspicions of the other two, and to be honest, I'd probably just do the two names.

Im not under the radar I'm just working. You realise it's day time right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Sorry Orla but what do you mean?

your expecting Katie to attempt a task or you expected her?

The convert happened so Im guessing you mispelled here
    Did a conversion happen? I don't recall seeing that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

What does FFA actually stand for? I know this is probably an silly Q, but having a brain fart of a day.

Seriously twice...

Once maybe....

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I may have missed it, but did you say why you did the buffy thing?

I didn't. But now that you've asked. Cannon fodder.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Does it really? Speak what kind of volumes? That I've got work to do and can't be spending all day posting here. Go away with yourself.

It's a waste, but feel free to lynch me tonight, thankfully you don't have to wait to find out your mistake post lynch. Holly and Orla seem so sure and are quick to jump on things, why? Poor villager play or baddies, looking for easy cover.

I'm definitely bad because I spelled buffy in my posts? Weird basis for being so sure

Well you could be thinking, out of sight out of mind. Go missing, take the heat off.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

what's your anon name?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Im not under the radar I'm just working. You realise it's day time right?
    That's the kind of thing a vampire would say

How would that work? Is there heat on the real Buffy? Laying ground work for a fake reveal later?

The latter could be a wolf tactic too ya know.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

#FFA1

1. Mary
    2. Orla
    3. Wendy

Literally all on the back of the Buffy and I AM ANGEL posts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

So would you say holly and Wendy have also used themselves as bait?

Derry WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

1. Mary
    2. Orla
    3. Wendy

Literally all on the back of the Buffy and I AM ANGEL posts.

Why Orla then?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Sorry Brendan, it was such a small post I can see how you easily missed it.

Posted sun @21:18
    Quote: Brendan WW
    Evening folks, anything exciting happening? Haven't got to read yet.

@21:29
    Did you catch up in ten mins?
    Yeah? Death already!
    Cool.

@22:04
    Unless the newbie was the victim!

Talking about tasks
    Could be obfuscation.

A vampire ) trying to appear like they are completing a task, all the vamps might do it to hide the real task

Clever, didn’t think of that
    Voting results will tell how many players there are in the game

Trying to be helpful to a possible goodie?
    How about we nominate someone to put up the postcounts, would you mind if it wasn't you?

Would it put a dampener on your teams strategy if we did?
    We wouldn't want to concentrate only on those who haven't posted though would we?

Imagine if we were deliberately steered towards looking at only those who hadn't.posted so far.

Why so certain? Only wolf team know with certainty who’s bad.
    Yeah it was steering, and you are a vampire.

The alpha can kill or convert on top of their normal munch and you think they would give up that opportunity? Oh, there’s that “steer” word again. Hmmmm
    The Alpha most likely did the task, then deliberately didn't convert so it appears it's not done.
    Then get the vamps out to steer the thread into looking for a task today that's already done yesterday, stupid village will trot along tie itself up in knots looking for it.

Close your eyes village whilst we complete our task.
    Beware of anyone trying to keep the whole thread on tasks, a small.psrt of the game.

Conor is a vampire, couple more suspects there too

What do you mean you can see where Brendan’s coming from? He called you a vampire!
    Quote: Conor WW
    Also I can see where Brendan is coming from. We need to stop talking about the tasks for sure and IF anyone spots something THEN bring it up. But it is really hard to not think about when we would love to catch the alpha doing a task and stopping conversions right at the start.

But I wont mention them again.

Sarcasm doesn't suit you.

You quoted a load of my posts and made a rather forced inferred dodginess in each one.
    Didn't think it worthy of a response tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Sorry Orla but what do you mean?

your expecting Katie to attempt a task or you expected her?

The convert happened so Im guessing you mispelled here

I didn't miSspell; Katie posted "convert Professor Walsh" this is likely the task and was the task in different universe so I'm confident it is here.

When I refer to the First I capitalise in order to mean the First Evil. For clarity it is my belief that the First will look to perform their task in thehustle and bustle of the pre-lynch post-work rush and that we should be prepared.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

My #FFA0

1.Wendy - spelling Iamangel or something reeks of a baddie trying to throw us
    2. Mary - wolfie AF and most agree
    3. No clue

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Bren,

You have dodged FFAs, questions and seemed to want to steer people away from looking at the posts before the convert.

Are you planning on helping the village at all?

Conor WW wrote: »
    My #FFA0

1.Wendy - spelling Iamangel or something reeks of a baddie trying to throw us
    2. Mary - wolfie AF and most agree
    3. No clue

Don't be bandwagoning, come on have your own thoughts.

Well lets be a good village man and come out with your thoughts. You dont want to be accused of Bandwagoning do you?

I don't particularly care what I'm accused of.

Conor is a vampire.

Orla is a serial killer.

Abagail is a clown.

Fiona Kate and Nigel are dodgy.

Brendan WW wrote: »

Conor is a vampire.

Orla is a serial killer.

Abagail is a clown.

I will say, thats more like it

• Advertisement

Conor is a vampire.

Orla is a serial killer.

Abagail is a clown.

That's better

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Sarcasm doesn't suit you.

You quoted a load of my posts and made a rather forced inferred dodginess in each one.
    Didn't think it worthy of a response tbh.

And yet, you chose to state “what post” not that long ago when in fact you knew what I was talking about.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Why Orla then?

As she is either trying too hard to sound like a Giles type character or you are trying to sound so intelligent it'll put people off trying to sniff you out as a baddie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I didn't miSspell; Katie posted "convert Professor Walsh" this is likely the task and was the task in different universe so I'm confident it is here.

If this was a task in a previous incarnation (which I was unaware of) that would have to make Katie a much likely candidate.

People like Mary, Holly, Orla etc could seem dodgy but I feel there is a bit less concrete stuff with them to make them a favorite and although they could be just discussing who could be a Vamp/Wolf as a distraction from themselves (hell we all could be) I actually think as I have said previously that the more you post the more you potentially draw heat on yourself at this early stage and I would not actually expect the baddies to be the most prolific at this stage for that reason.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Bren,

You have dodged FFAs, questions and seemed to want to steer people away from looking at the posts before the convert.

Are you planning on helping the village at all?

Don't be so obvious fake helpful.

If I was a baddie I wouldn't dodge anything and I'd post my FFA like a good little boy.

Where are we on post counts now, any one still missing from Sunnydale?

Don't be bandwagoning, come on have your own thoughts.

He is a vampire. He will bandwagon every chance he gets.

Don't be so obvious fake helpful.

If I was a baddie I wouldn't dodge anything and I'd post my FFA like a good little boy.

Brendan, the bad boy of Sunnydale, smoking behind the prefabs. Plays by his own rules.

Im trembling

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Orla is a serial killer.

Actually I issue very relevant and helpful posts and then in another window I record a before and after post count to see who has reacted to each post in specif via the posts themselves and in general via total post counts. I hope to back reference these at a later time or at least have them referenced by my surviving team mates.

For example the mods balanced the tasks by giving two good and two bad tasks but I quickly realised that the bad posters would gain far more than the good posters from said tasks. Once that base was established it was simply a matter of presenting the information in a form palatable to those who I felt would be on my side with regard to delaying the posting of "good" tasks to the detriment of "bad" tasks. The reactions and continued reaction of certain posters spoke volumes.

I believe that the good tasks will have been put on hold and so it is with a high degree of certainty that i can postulate that it is in fact Katie that is the Serial Killer and not I.

I was asked to stop posting the counts so I did, but it was said that someone would do it to keep record and this has not happened.
    I fully expect to be killed by the serial killer at lynch.

• Advertisement

Brendan, the bad boy of Sunnydale, smoking behind the prefabs. Plays by his own rules.

Im trembling

Though also swooning :) I love a bad boy :cool:

Advertisement