Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Anyone keeping track of the FFA scores? Feels like its Holly, Orla and Mary with a bit of Katie on the side.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Anyone keeping track of the FFA scores? Feels like its Holly, Orla and Mary with a bit of Katie on the side.

Is that a Louis Begga song?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

There’s a couple of Wendy’s for good measure too. On mobile so can’t tot them up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I’ll get the laptop out and compile them. Gimme 30 mins or so?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I’ll get the laptop out and compile them. Gimme 30 mins or so?

thats okay abigail. will not earn you any villager points though

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I'll have a potion to go please. :)

Henry WW wrote: »
    A lot to catch up on for me, I'll be reading for the next hour or two by the looks of it!

Henry Sellers, have you caught up yet?

Join in me aul flower

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

#FFA1

Mary, hairy Mary ain't no angel

Katie, for the potential task to gain a conversion. She's very unfortunate if she's actually a villager and someone waited for something they could pin as a task

Orla, thought she was trying to be too helpful early on, but I'm suspicious as to why she then stopped posting lists. She had a post about why it was so important to do so and yet didn't. She recognised that there was a need, and commented on the lack of people doing it. If she thought it was so important and helpful I'm surprised she didn't keep going and post them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

honestly I feel mine might have chnanged from having interacted with people more since my FFA wether that is somewhat unfair on the less active posters like Mary or Katie i dunno

now i'd be more thinking

1.Katie
    2.Mary
    3.Holly, Orla and maybe 1 or 2 others who previously were my prime suspects

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    honestly I feel mine might have chnanged from having interacted with people more since my FFA wether that is somewhat unfair on the less active posters like Mary or Katie i dunno

now i'd be more thinking

1.Katie
    2.Mary
    3.Holly, Orla and maybe 1 or 2 others who previously were my prime suspects

Can you just pick 3, even if it is me, just pick 3.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Katie, for the potential task to gain a conversion. She's very unfortunate if she's actually a villager and someone waited for something they could pin as a task

Orla, thought she was trying to be too helpful early on, but I'm suspicious as to why she then stopped posting lists. She had a post about why it was so important to do so and yet didn't. She recognised that there was a need, and commented on the lack of people doing it. If she thought it was so important and helpful I'm surprised she didn't keep going and post them.
    I was asked if I would stop so I did.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

#FFA1

You got forgot to give a reason(s)

Orla WW wrote: »
    I was asked if I would stop so I did.

I know that orla, but I'm just saying that if you thought it was important you should have kept doing it. I'm surprised you didn't in fact.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

My bad, this being mentioned originally by someone else I guess made me think it wasn't an issue and look for confirmation as that kinda thing would swing it for me.

You could also combine that with her being quiet and perhaps hoping the villagers take each other out in her sted but then again there are real life reasons people would be offline during work hours.

Being quiet? Are you kidding me? I'm the fifth top poster in this game. Everyone is jumping on a nonsense theory by Orla because they have nothing else to go on apart from the Mary/Holly thing. Someone is steering this really nicely. I've explained the post from my point of view. Basically it appears to have been bad timing, I have no other defense for it. I was working out the mechanics of the Seer post out loud. And now I'm gonna get strung up for it.

I refuse to believe that the village is this ****ing stupid but we've already had 3 deaths, can we please try not to kill another villager?

Holly WW wrote: »
    Can you just pick 3, even if it is me, just pick 3.

I'd have Orla in ahead of you as no.3 you've grown on me since the start when you were my no.1 ;)

so atm:

1 Katie
    2 Mary
    3 Orla

Mary WW wrote: »
    You got forgot to give a reason(s)

I thought it was obvious from the angel thing. Or am I wrong about you being the one doing the I am angel thing?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    How about we nominate someone to put up the postcounts, would you mind if it wasn't you?

See I was asked not to do the counts.

I thought it was obvious from the angel thing. Or am I wrong about you being the one doing the I am angel thing?

Do you mean buffy?

That was Wendy who did Angel,

Mary had her own Buffy thing in similar vein.

What's the angel thing?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I AM ANGEL was Wendy.

Mary WW wrote: »
    What's the angel thing?

Wendy posted IM ANGEL in similar vein to how you posted about Buffy

Steve WW wrote: »

Oh, sorry Mary.

#FFA1 update
    Wendy
    Katie
    Orla

Katie WW wrote: »
    Being quiet? Are you kidding me? I'm the fifth top poster in this game. Everyone is jumping on a nonsense theory by Orla because they have nothing else to go on apart from the Mary/Holly thing. Someone is steering this really nicely. I've explained the post from my point of view. Basically it appears to have been bad timing, I have no other defense for it. I was working out the mechanics of the Seer post out loud. And now I'm gonna get strung up for it.

I refuse to believe that the village is this ****ing stupid but we've already had 3 deaths, can we please try not to kill another villager?

I guess I meant less active at this time as you weren't about to defend yourself. There are real life reasons why this could be the case of course but as you say we have nothing else to go on atm unfortunately hence your currently in my top few potential possibilities.

Orla WW wrote: »
    See I was asked not to do the counts.

I know you were asked. You decided to stop doing something you believed was good for the village because someone / people asked you to, despite the fact you don't know if those people are good and acting in the interests of the village?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Wendy, can you see how it would be viewed as a confusion tactic posting those ANGEL and BUFFY posts, so soon after others did?

It certainly didn't help the village

tbh my taking the pish with my highlighted post was after 2 others had done the Buffy thing so I can't really see how people could think that was anything more than me acting the maggot as if it was me trying to do a task then it was done in a rediculously obvious way given everyone was discussing such posts at the time.

That said me now talking about this probably just makes more people think its me. It's not but then again a wolf would say that ha.

Steve WW wrote: »

Thanks Steve, had them confused.

Im tending to give Wendy the benfit of the doubt for now, while her attempts to take the pish got her in trouble, I tend to believe her for now.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Katie WW wrote: »

For the record, I actually do believe you. The "task" seems way to simplistically stupid tbh, and I'd be very curious to keep an eye on who is leaping on that bandwagon...
    tbh my taking the pish with my highlighted post was after 2 others had done the Buffy thing so I can't really see how people could think that was anything more than me acting the maggot as if it was me trying to do a task then it was done in a rediculously obvious way given everyone was discussing such posts at the time.

That said me now talking about this probably just makes more people think its me. It's not but then again a wolf would say that ha.

Again, for the record, I took it as that as well; a stupid joke making fun of the earlier reveals.

Advertisement