Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Searching on boards is crap and add into that my crap skills at compiling, this is what we got.....

HOLLY Mary Orla tbc http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=105057922
    ABIGAIL Mary Brendan Holly http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=105058162
    HENRY Holly Mary Orla http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=105059870
    FIONA Katie Orla Holly/Mary http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=105060828
    WENDY Katie Mary Holly/Orla http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=105061173
    ORLA Katie Mary http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=105059871

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

#ffa1

Mary because of the broken buffy task

Katie. The convert task is a possible

Going to stick with two for now. I've a couple of loose suspects but I'm still working them out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Actually at the time I was not taking the IAMBUFFY posts by others (2 before me iirc) seriously as potential tasks hence I didn't even try to hide that in my post.

The Katie thing I guess I am basing more on what others have said in terms of fitting a task hence she is top of my list. Otherwise ill be honest I don't feel there are too many concrete leads on what people have put in posts that would make people think are baddies. People have made cases for the likes of Mary, Orla & Holly which is why I have discussed their potential before.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    #ffa1

Mary because of the broken buffy task

Katie. The convert task is a possible

Going to stick with two for now. I've a couple of loose suspects but I'm still working them out.

Dont be shy Angus, get involved me aul mucker.

Whats your thoughts on Brendan, Orla and Conor?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I'm actually shocked by the fact I'm being nominated so much, anyhow there's little point in keeping me around if trying to help the game by:

pointing out the numerical disparity between players and accounts
    pointing out we can task hunt by delaying the good tasks
    catching Katie in her task
    posting counts at times when quiet posters might suddenly pop up
    trying to post in some sort of entertaining highfalutin manner
    pointing out Mary is a wolf

is apparently a reason to lynch me ahead of:

posters that post:
    I'm buffy
    I'm angel
    I'm buffy

So lynch me and when you see who I am don't forget about Katie and Mary
    Oh and Wendy

If there is a decent hit rate in them I'd remember Winifred and Gabriel.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I guess I meant less active at this time as you weren't about to defend yourself. There are real life reasons why this could be the case of course but as you say we have nothing else to go on atm unfortunately hence your currently in my top few potential possibilities.

I appreciate you giving me the benefit of the doubt re: real life stuff. It riles me up no end when people go on about posters being quiet during the day. Life does actually take precedence sometimes.

I'm really not gonna be happy if it looks like I'm gonna be lynched tonight though. But I do understand why people are jumping on the Katie bandwagon. It's easy to hide in there. Thanks for that Orla.

Steve WW wrote: »

Its a free for all don't lead him you can o that once the nominees are decided upon.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Meh, anyone who uses the vote for x cos of buffy is a either a clown or a handy one for vamps to bandwagon on.
    Silly villagers will be silly though

Don't stay silly and watch for those that have no other reason than "buffy post" to lynch vote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

We're also going on the assumption that the potential IAMBUFFY task, if it even was a task, was done by a bad guy

Isn't there a possibility of it being a secret task by an unknown villager role?

Katie WW wrote: »
    I appreciate you giving me the benefit of the doubt re: real life stuff. It riles me up no end when people go on about posters being quiet during the day. Life does actually take precedence sometimes.

I'm really not gonna be happy if it looks like I'm gonna be lynched tonight though. But I do understand why people are jumping on the Katie bandwagon. It's easy to hide in there. Thanks for that Orla.

uyKgrYk.gif

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    Its a free for all don't lead him you can o that once the nominees are decided upon.

Oh i have my reasons for wanting to know Angus's thoughts.

I have Angus on my FFA, I wanna know his thoughts on me most of all.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Meh, anyone who uses the vote for x cos of buffy is a either a clown or a handy one for vamps to bandwagon on.

Don't stay silly and watch for those that have no other reason than "buffy post" to lynch vote
    I named you as a wolf long before that was discovered. Also why would you do that if your not a baddie.

Brendan and orla are ok i think, Conor looks most like a wolf but I'm struggli g to figure why that's the case. He's on my list of other suspects that i need to think about a bit more.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    We're also going on the assumption that the potential IAMBUFFY task, if it even was a task, was done by a bad guy

Isn't there a possibility of it being a secret task by an unknown villager role?

I don't believe it was a task i think it was misdirection to rely on later. It has become quite common.

I named you as a wolf long before that was discovered. Also why would you do that if your not a baddie.

Yeah and why? Go on enlighten me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

FFA on this day is always tough and yes people will pick folk others have if they don't have anyone else to pick themselves. That is because it gets rammed down our throat to do an FFA! nothing to do with bandwagoning and being evil, it is just we are forced to do it when we have very little information.

As for Brendan. he is a wolf/vamp trying to get me killed. Has no solid reasoning for it and I am going to ignore his taunts as I have nothing to hide. I would be more suss of him than me, that's for sure.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I'm with you on this to some extent. There were two buffy claims. Highly unlikely that both are wolves. If anyone is using buffy as a reason I want to know why they are voting for one over the other.

Oh i have my reasons for wanting to know Angus's thoughts.

I have Angus on my FFA, I wanna know his thoughts on me most of all.

What's you FFA again? I can't find it.

Brendan and orla are ok i think, Conor looks most like a wolf but I'm struggli g to figure why that's the case. He's on my list of other suspects that i need to think about a bit more.

Why is Conor a wolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

uyKgrYk.gif

Here's a pretty hat that you can chew on after the lynch.
    cst100006.jpg

• Advertisement

Yeah and why? Go on enlighten me

I posted why already.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I'm with you on this to some extent. There were two buffy claims. Highly unlikely that both are wolves. If anyone is using buffy as a reason I want to know why they are voting for one over the other.

That's my big thing. It's far too easy for people to jump on it, a smaller part of my approach.

Tegan WW wrote: »

For me its because one looks like a failed task and there was no conversion this morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Just back from work and I see that my work is in fact just beginning. So much to catch up on now. Still, gives me a chance to have a fresh look at all your posts from the last few hours and I am keeping my notepad at hand.... love a bit of sleuthing :P

I posted why already.

Do it again.

Conor WW wrote: »
    FFA on this day is always tough and yes people will pick folk others have if they don't have anyone else to pick themselves. That is because it gets rammed down our throat to do an FFA! nothing to do with bandwagoning and being evil, it is just we are forced to do it when we have very little information.

As for Brendan. he is a wolf/vamp trying to get me killed. Has no solid reasoning for it and I am going to ignore his taunts as I have nothing to hide. I would be more suss of him than me, that's for sure.

I hate free for all's they make no sense.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    What the **** is this?

Ladies and Gents!

Post #698
    Lets not try debunking task theories based on there easiness. The posts up to the hour before the conversion are surely where the trigger lies. I cant find one though.

As a non fan of Buffy, I have no idea of the characters of the show, esp Adam and Walsh.

A quick google search gives me this on Adam

Maybe Maggie or Initiative were spelt out somewhere. Or Big Bad

So i go looking back a few times through the posts an hour before the convert, looking for something, anything. Then I find this

Post number #570
    No a similar longer message with typos. Hence why i think it might have failed the task. To be clear, for now im not implying that its a task. Itcould very easily be a silly breadcrumb gone wrong, but i think it needs to be diacussed

Looks harmless enough.......

Then boom it hits me!

im not implying that its a task. Itcould very easily

I N I T I A T I V E

Am I going mad here?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I'm going to be offline for the next couple of hours so here's my #ffa1

1. Mary - getting very defensive and, as far as I'm aware, silly villagers being silly isn't a great defense for an innocent party

To be honest. Other than that I'd properly be sticking the tail in the donkey

Advertisement