Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Because he dropped that dracula in plain sight

You knew that though

Want to know something else?
    yes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Because he dropped that dracula in plain sight

You knew that though

Want to know something else?

Yes I do. But first, whats the dracula thing about, as I dont watch the show.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

No nigel it was because i waa looking for wolves like you, mary and conor. One of those two dropped the alpha task, and i think you know which one it was. Mary was my pick all day until i saw DRACULA dropped large on Conors post. So which of them is it Nigel?

It wasn't dropped in lol, you guys are so good at twisting things. I was asked why I didnt think Buffy would be a thing the evils team would spell out and I chose words relating to evil stuff. I am not a Buffy watcher so couldn't come up with anything buffy related so I chose vampire. JUST because I did that, doesn't mean a thing. I was asked a question. end of story.

If you really do think I am a vamp, please just lynch me or something!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    so you think the vamps got their conversion rather than Adam?

Nope

Adam got the conversion

Silly question

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Steves FFA1

1. Mary
    2. Angus
    3. Wendy

Not certain of guilt on any of these but you gotta start somewhere.

Can I ask what put you on to Angus so early in the day, I didn't see you throwing shade on him before your find which by the way was an excellent spot
    Id love if more from Angus down came out for a natter.

You were the only I think to include Angus on your FFA and that was before your Iniative find, was there something pushing you that way. You called him out specifically!
    I feel many are posting FFAs based on bandwagoning/ unoriginal thought.

I don't think there was bandwagoning as a lot of people were going on the spelling out of Buffy in there FFAs.

BTW I'm voting Angus as I think the timing is extremely questionable but I just want to see what drew you to him earlier over some of the clearer choices?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

MOD NOTE

30 mins to go folks.

A reminder that voting is mandatory.

*Dusts off modstick in anticipation of the glorious glorious paddlings that may ensue*

Doris WW wrote: »
    goddam tasks have you paranoid about everything!!

bit of alliteration with capatalised letters

OMG is that all it is? I am terrible for capitalizing words, means nothing :D:D. Folk get mighty suspicious over the tiniest little detail lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Nope

Adam got the conversion

Silly question

why is it silly? you're saying the Dracula thing was a task?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Further MOD NOTE

Use your anon boards account when voting. Anything else delays vote compilation and makes skeiths head hurt.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Ah ok, I don't know the show so had no idea.

If I was a mod I wouldn't get them to write that. That is where I am coming from. Would be something more towards the evil side like spell DRACULA or ALUCARD or something. Just my thoughts.
    Doris WW wrote: »
    all this talk of tasks, the perfect opportunity to hide in plain sight.

what say you conor?

ps: the above alliteration is not a task

heres the dracula thing. i remembered cos i kind of called conor out on it

• Advertisement

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Yes I do. But first, whats the dracula thing about, as I dont watch the show.

Dracula is the top of the food chain vampire just like the first. And Conor posted this

If I was a mod I wouldn't get them to write that. That is where I am coming from. Would be something more towards the evil side like spell DRACULA or ALUCARD or something. Just my thoughts.

It wasn't dropped in lol, you guys are so good at twisting things. I was asked why I didnt think Buffy would be a thing the evils team would spell out and I chose words relating to evil stuff. I am not a Buffy watcher so couldn't come up with anything buffy related so I chose vampire. JUST because I did that, doesn't mean a thing. I was asked a question. end of story.

If you really do think I am a vamp, please just lynch me or something!

I do think youre a vamp and i think youre caught

agnus, of you're good that is the unluckiest coincidence ever

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Pter wrote: »
    Further MOD NOTE

Use your anon boards account when voting. Anything else delays vote compilation and makes skeiths head hurt.

Whoops.

Eva WW wrote: »
    why is it silly? you're saying the Dracula thing was a task?

For tomorrows munch though. He missed todays so he set this for tomorrow

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Whoops.

Double whoops

I do think youre a vamp and i think youre caught

Trying to deflect off yourself are we Mr Moo?

I am going to show you something, give me a few.

For tomorrows munch though. He missed todays so he set this for tomorrow

do we know the timeframe the tasks are done in? it's not in the op. Maybe it's in the q&a

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Having carefully considered the options available, with little information in general, on other people, i have decided to keep my original vote on Angus. If i am wrong in my assumptions, i do apologise in advance. If i am right, well its a step in the right direction.

It was ONLY to watch for tasks! someone suggested it and I said we can keep an eye out and maybe they will be scared to do a task with us watching. that is not steering, I think it is being sensible tbh. I am *hoping* we can hold off a conversion.
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    Yeah it was steering, and you are a vampire.

noting for future reference

• Advertisement

That may be right then, lets get a list of all who haven't posted as of 10.00am today and watch them. Maybe if they are being watched once they get here they will be too scared to perform tasks. SO it will be win win for us.
    It was ONLY to watch for tasks! someone suggested it and I said we can keep an eye out and maybe they will be scared to do a task with us watching. that is not steering, I think it is being sensible tbh. I am *hoping* we can hold off a conversion.
    Also I can see where Brendan is coming from. We need to stop talking about the tasks for sure and IF anyone spots something THEN bring it up. But it is really hard to not think about when we would love to catch the alpha doing a task and stopping conversions right at the start.

But I wont mention them again.

See my posts? prior to the ONE that is my supposed task. Note the use of a word in capital letters. That is just me. I like to EMPHASIZE things :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Dracula is the top of the food chain vampire just like the first. And Conor posted this

So what are you saying, lynch conor now and you tomorrow, would be better to get the alpha first for sure.

See my posts? prior to the ONE that is my supposed task. Note the use of a word in capital letters. That is just me. I like to EMPHASIZE things set up a task before i do it. :D

Fixed that for you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Seriously underestimated how much time this was going to take to get through all the reading. I'm going to vote Angus based on the Initiative link.

Not sure if it's too late for an FFA or if you still want it but mine are as follows:

1 Angus - must be the task, if not then really unlucky :pac:
    2 Conor - Dracula / Alucard mention plus general posting style today made him suspicious
    3 Jake - could have been conveniently under the radar and going with easy vote with Angus when it transpired. Similar to me then :p

Fiona WW wrote: »
    So what are you saying, lynch conor now and you tomorrow, would be better to get the alpha first for sure.

Im saying conor is an alpha. No loss if you lynch me once he gets lynched

Ok lynch me tonight and then you tomorrow night and you will see you were wrong.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Angus is the sk and has his conversion.

No harm to leave him alive for another day.

I'm going back to Conor, suss from the very beginning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I know he's not but imagine if Steve was professor walsh.

tumblr_inline_mwvztdief31rus4ys.gif

Orla WW wrote: »
    I know he's not but imagine if Steve was professor walsh.

tumblr_inline_mwvztdief31rus4ys.gif

it would be a beautiful move to be fair

• Advertisement

wait, how do you know he's not Orla?

Advertisement