Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Amy would be counted as a vilager in the context of this game, doubt there are any hidden baddie roles in the op.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I wouldn't say she was a baddie either

It depends on the season really. She definitely wasn't good once she resumed human form. Not mega evil but definitely out to get Willow and given Willow is one of the good guys here I'm hopeful that her being dead is better for the village than not.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    She tried to kill Buffy and got Willow hooked on the black magic

yeah I don't think she's a goodie either, but on a scale of buffys mom to the first evil she's middle to bottom of the scale. She's small fry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    She tried to kill Buffy and got Willow hooked on the black magic

In game terms I wonder is she good or bad? Can mods confirm or are we on our own on this one?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    In game terms I wonder is she good or bad? Can mods confirm or are we on our own on this one?

I'm guessing we're on our own on this.

• Advertisement

I think she's good, most likely an NRV and they added the rest as flavour

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Congratulations to Steve on an excellent find. This is delightful news that will help us root out those who wish is harm.

Although (do not pounce on me now) while this is great news, it does not remove Steve from suspicion as a player for another opposing team? Or am I missing something?

No-one was onto the initiative task before though were they? Why would a baddie out them? I could understand if they were joining the lynch but don't know why they would start it off.....

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

RULE #1 (the end part)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Congratulations to Steve on an excellent find. This is delightful news that will help us root out those who wish is harm.

Although (do not pounce on me now) while this is great news, it does not remove Steve from suspicion as a player for another opposing team? Or am I missing something?

To be honest I'm wary of Steve, great find however been quiet the last hour or so and was calling out Angus pre his find without much reasoning!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Who are we feeling is likely evil? Are our concerns regarding other players pre-Angus valid, or are they invalidated due to the apparent mud slinging observed earlier, to see what sticks to help with night one?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    No-one was onto the initiative task before though were they? Why would a baddie out them? I could understand if they were joining the lynch but don't know why they would start it off.....

If he is a member of team vampire why wouldn't he? Especially if someone else on his team were under suspicion!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Isla WW wrote: »

As a baddie it's gigantic villager points. They'd be almost completely safe deep into the game. Great ploy and strategy. Not saying that's what happened here but can't rule it out

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Thats me for the night, stay safe vilage.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Sadly, Steve would be an ideal conversion candidate.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Thats me for the night, stay safe vilage.

goodnight fiona

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Excellent work by Steve. I'd be happy enough to put Steve in the probably town camp. I think it's worth going back to look at Holly and Mary tomorrow now. That wasn't properly resolved to my liking today.

where is everyone?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Just back from a gig at the Bronze

Doris WW wrote: »
    where is everyone?

Watching walking dead.

Watching walking dead.

indeed. will be banging it on shortly

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    where is everyone?

can't speak for everyone but I'm bed bound!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Watching walking dead.

Its crap they've jumped the shark.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Great work Steve on catching Adam. Finally a bit of good fortune in what has been a bad start. Do we find out if Nigel was good?

Shaman is a village role

SK down, im on a boner for coEarly bed for most of the crew it seemsner tomorrow, hope it's reciprocated, I don't handle rejection well. Funny, considering all the practice I've had!

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Shaman is a village role

SK down, im on a boner for coEarly bed for most of the crew it seemsner tomorrow, hope it's reciprocated, I don't handle rejection well. Funny, considering all the practice I've had!
    Great work Steve on catching Adam. Finally a bit of good fortune in what has been a bad start. Do we find out if Nigel was good?

Shaman is a village role

SK down, im on a boner for coner tomorrow, hope it's reciprocated, I don't handle rejection well. Funny, considering all the practice I've had!

What's happened here now? That's a new one boards

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Shaman is a village role

Uh what?

Shaman is a village role

SK down, im on a boner for coner tomorrow, hope it's reciprocated, I don't handle rejection well. Funny, considering all the practice I've had!

What's happened here now? That's a new one boards

Now I thought that this was a task, capital S and K beside each other. Even though Orla is dodge as hell, I've voted elsewhere for now. Could potentially still be acting the maggot.

Right, open the gif in a new tab, copy the link and post it between ] tegs. One way to do it off mobile anyways.

I can't be the only one who thoguht this was bloodsuckery? Serious stuff, thought Brendan was good myself anyways. Anwyas, this has Conor on my list.BBoards taking the mick.

Unreal stuff Steve. That's good hunting. Tied up todays nonsense lynch anwyas.

My intestines tell me caps and stuff are probable. Or the mods have really broken the mould. New taska have been a while coming/

Know we wait for someone cheeky enough to try something like this.

Yet here we are, people doubting something rather solidified on day one.

Gabriellas FFA goes, in no particularar order
    - Holly
    - Orla
    - Conor

Tonigths bonus ball is Angus but he;s ****ed[/QUOTE]

Test

Quick replies seems okay. Got to clean my cash metinks

WTF Gabriel?

• Advertisement