Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    WTF Gabriel?

Don't quote myself don't quote myself

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »

Pter you're a genius

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

What in the name of batman is going on?

Peter Gabriel has gone coocoo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »

I was gettin funky vibes off your posts earlier. Now ill be keeping an eye on your posts for sure gabriel

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    If he is a member of team vampire why wouldn't he? Especially if someone else on his team were under suspicion!

It'd also give all the wolf team a place to hide for the first vote. With almost everyone on one person, they could hide in it and not give anything away.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Did the rat lady cast some sort of crazy posting spell when she left?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

twd for me

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Lynch Results.
    Angus WW - Clodagh WW, Tegan WW, Orla WW, Mary WW, ConorWW, Winfred WW, Jake WW, Katie WW, Gabriel WW, Steve WW, Gertrude WW, Oisín WW, Fiona WW, Abigail WW, Holly WW, Eva WW, Nigel WW, Henry WW, Doris WW

Orla WW
    - Derry WW, Ewan WW

Conor WW - Brendan WW

Holly WW - Riona WW

Katie WW - Wendy WW

Mary WW - Angus WW

Prof Walsh and 2 vampires in Angus voters. 2 vamps hiding in the others.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

e965a8b341331499ec07dfb25e94ec.gif

• Advertisement

sorry guys

it is late in fairness. i'm off the bed now so until the morrow, farewell

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Can I ask what put you on to Angus so early in the day, I didn't see you throwing shade on him before your find which by the way was an excellent spot

You were the only I think to include Angus on your FFA and that was before your Iniative find, was there something pushing you that way. You called him out specifically!

I don't think there was bandwagoning as a lot of people were going on the spelling out of Buffy in there FFAs.

BTW I'm voting Angus as I think the timing is extremely questionable but I just want to see what drew you to him earlier over some of the clearer choices?

Hi Thierry Henry. Allow me to ease your paranoid mind.

I read over the thread a few times (by thread I mean the posts before the convert). Didnt mind anything.

After a quick google search i read the wiki entrys of Adam and Walsh as Im not a fan of the show. I posted as much, with 3 things sticking out, Big bad, Maggie and Initiative.

So I look back at posts before the convert again and after a a close examination I found it.

My theory was that the convert would happen close to the completed task. To be honest it was a long shot, but I dont mind doing the hard work and examining things.

I spotted it before my FFA, but said nothing. I put Angus on my FFA to see if Angus would pop up to query why, since he was missing before hand since teh convert. So he eventually popped up, I wanted to see what he had to say a bit before I posted my findings.

Nothing more to it.

The spot doesnt clear me, but Im happy to do my part for the village.

If im converted or munched, all I can say is better me than someone else more important.

Thanks for all the kudos, but it was really just reading back after the convert, Im surprised no one else did it. Im just happy I was right.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Night time just isn't quite the same without skeith posting away is it?

IT'S CROSSOVER TIME!

Ok... I think I got that out of my system

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    WWTASK all of the above 7 posts, methinks

Ww task only takes place during day time afaik

I miss skieth on night duty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

like my teeth? got rid of the stupid enterprise eventually.

like my teeth? got rid of the stupid enterprise eventually.

Wolf

Excellent choice on the jukebox btw. Right I better go back to sleep, up in a bit.

Lynch Results.
    Angus WW - Clodagh WW, Tegan WW, Orla WW, Mary WW, ConorWW, Winfred WW, Jake WW, Katie WW, Gabriel WW, Steve WW, Gertrude WW, Oisín WW, Fiona WW, Abigail WW, Holly WW, Eva WW, Nigel WW, Henry WW, Doris WW

Orla WW
    - Derry WW, Ewan WW

Mary WW - Angus WW, Isla WW

Conor WW - Brendan WW

Holly WW - Riona WW

Katie WW - Wendy WW

Post updated with vote found afterwards. Origional post updated. Sorry for the inconvience.

Mod Note.

Barbara WW Please make sure you get a vote in for tomorrows lynch.

Morning village

So 26 voted last night, 1 didnt vote and 3 killed, that means 30 players but 28 signed up. Did I get the right.

Morning everyone

With all the goings on last night I think we may have missed the alpha doing his thing so I expect one of us will be converted at 10.

Two very significant blocks of votes - those who voted Angus, those who didn’t.

So wolves, did you hide your alpha in the large block? Is that where your new convert is?

Do we get the seer to check someone in the small block? With conversions it seems the game will always be an uphill battle for the village.

• Advertisement

Don’t all speak at once now

Advertisement