Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    thats why i cant shake the feeling he is a vamp who knew exactly what to look out for. ie: a keyword related to the particular team

That thought did enter my head.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

thats why i cant shake the feeling he is a vamp who knew exactly what to look out for. ie: a keyword related to the particular team

TBH it is kind of weird. Like how do you notice the first letters in words and be able to make words? I am looking at your post that is quoted as I type and see gobbledigook! but maybe Steve is just really good at this sort of thing. Kind of don't really know what to think now. My first reaction was 100% team good after that.

So are you also saying that there may be something similar with the wolf team and an obvious word spelled out someplace? I saw Abi post about the new convert, did I miss something? thought we just had the one so far but maybe I skimmed something and missed it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I would say he would be a good option for seer peak. I wouldn't strictly run him for lynch right away.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I would say he would be a good option for seer peak. I wouldn't strictly run him for lynch right away.

thats prob a better option than an out right lycnh tonight. i dont think he would be lynched tonight anyway

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Am i still alive? Sorry i know that's poor form but i will be able to see a message or 2 around this post.

Hopefully I'll have my device sorted this evening. So much reading... yay

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Good morning everyone Day 2 already and such a good start to the game yesterday catching the SK. Thanks to the mods for pulling together a great game and thanks to Sarah for being a lovely girl.

Then again they’re all lovely girls.

What my concern is, if someone is peeked the same night a conversion takes place, will the result depend on when the seer did their peek and when the conversion was done? Like it could change an hour later?

I assume that is why the words " ‘Evil’ or ‘Not Currently Evil’." will be used as it can change so quick.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Ps vamps....

Please kill me!!

Conor,

If the alpha competed their task yesterday they should get their extra kill or conversion at the munch at 10am.

That’s how I’m reading it.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Ps vamps....

Please kill me!!

Eeeh why?

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Ps vamps....

Please kill me!!

If you are a villager why offer yourself up like That?

Conor WW wrote: »
    What my concern is, if someone is peeked the same night a conversion takes place, will the result depend on when the seer did their peek and when the conversion was done? Like it could change an hour later?

I assume that is why the words " ‘Evil’ or ‘Not Currently Evil’." will be used as it can change so quick.

If there is a conversion this morning, it will probably be announced shortly after 10am, so peaks should not be requested until after that.
    Thing about peaks though is only the seer knows the result, how will it help the rest of us at this point. I know that sounds strange as I was the one who suggested it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

If there is a conversion this morning, it will probably be announced shortly after 10am, so peaks should not be requested until after that.
    Thing about peaks though is only the seer knows the result, how will it help the rest of us at this point. I know that sounds strange as I was the one who suggested it.

Peek is after the lynch, so I'm guessing they have to ask for it before 10am. Otherwise they lose that peek.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Peek is after the lynch, so I'm guessing they have to ask for it before 10am. Otherwise they lose that peek.
    Giles – The Watcher/Seer.

Can check the status of one player each evening after the lynch. This will be returned to Giles in the form of ‘Evil’ or ‘Not Currently Evil’.

Giles CANNOT be converted by the vampires.

So it is. Hmm.. not sure how much help the peaks will be then.

Peeks are no help then unless they nab a baddie.

If you peeked someone good at 10pm last night you can’t guarantee they are still good at 10am this morning.

All gone quiet before the munch. I imagine the vamps are busy in their backroom now deciding who to munch.

Derry WW wrote: »
    All gone quiet before the munch. I imagine the vamps are busy in their backroom now deciding who to munch.

who would you mucnh

who would you mucnh

No one as I'm a villager.

The 10/15 mins before munch always goes so slow.

Sunnydale is a few hours behind, I guess most are still asleep.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Morning.

Wendy trying to make a case that the task completion was just some sort of coincidence looks very dodgy.

Her and Conor are my top 2 suspects.

Derry WW wrote: »
    No one as I'm a villager.

thats why i said would rather than will

thats why i said would rather than will

That would imply you know He/she is a villager, how?

Barbara, why are you requesting to be killed?

8 mins and counting.

Do we need Buffy to make some sort of save yet ?

7 mins

Abigail WW wrote: »
    8 mins and counting.

Do we need Buffy to make some sort of save yet ?

save from what? I think Buffy can only reverse a lynch result?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Morning.

Wendy trying to make a case that the task completion was just some sort of coincidence looks very dodgy.

Her and Conor are my top 2 suspects.

I honestly would never have picked up on the string of words over two sentences first letters spelling out the initiative (but then again I was not the biggest Buffy fan so maybe that would not have jumped out at me like it might to others) and thought it was OTT sleuthing and would not be a task. That said boy was I wrong and now I am going to have to try to over analyze stuff a lot more I suppose. That said I am not sure what to be looking out for now while Steve was already on the look out for such things (and had posted saying as much) before he spotted that.

That would imply you know He/she is a villager, how?

in the absence of any info using the abstract would versus the definitive will is more appropriate.

• Advertisement

You’re right. Buffy lynch, willow munch

Advertisement