Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Full of ****e, more like

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

You know I love ya hairy Mary.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

It's like I'm not wanted here. Sigh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Winifred here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Afternoon all :)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

hi chums!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Hi all, few pages to catch up on I see. Good job this started on a Sunday, managed to get meself some holy water at mass this morn.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Hello all ðŸ˜႒

200.webp#236-grid1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Let battle commence

Or something...

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Let battle commence

Or something...

I see no battle. Just silly talk.

And don't forget to keep an eye for taskies
    But say nothing in case you give away a goodie task.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Afternoon all. I’m verrrrrrrrnon.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    200.webp#236-grid1

wow Fiona, lot of thought put into that theory :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Hi All,
    a breakdown of post count so far for reference,

Holly WW 7
    Katie WW 4
    Derry WW 4
    Mary WW 4
    Wendy WW 3
    Nigel WW 3
    Fiona WW 2
    Riona WW 1
    Conor WW 1
    Eva WW 1
    Steve WW 1
    Winifred WW 1
    Desmond WW 1
    Doris WW 1
    Clodagh WW 1
    Orla WW 1

Ahem

Caught up to discover I have missed nada. Great, things feel a bit better now I am not pages behind already.

I saw scooby doo team mentioned in the OP but no mentioned of Fred, Velma & co. what's with that mods. :pac:

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Ahem

Holly WW 7
    Katie WW 4
    Derry WW 4
    Mary WW 4
    Wendy WW 3
    Nigel WW 3
    Fiona WW 2
    Riona WW 1
    Conor WW 1
    Eva WW 1
    Steve WW 1
    Winifred WW 1
    Desmond WW 1
    Doris WW 1
    Clodagh WW 1
    Orla WW 1
    Vernon 1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

testin somethin

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    testin somethin

Care to share?

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    testin somethin

If the G works on your keyboard?

Vernon WW wrote: »
    If the G works on your keyboard?
    Test failed then so. :P

A list of tasks and when we might expect to see them

Xander,

A normal villager with a big heart, Xander has the ability to send 1 message each to Buffy and Willow, provided he completes a task for each message.
    no need for this yet so I suggest he waits a while so as not to get falsely accused.

Professor Walsh –

A normal villager who plays for team village until Adam completes a task to recruit her OR she is converted by the vampires.
    this will be important to Adam and should be watched for

Tara –

A normal villager who can communicate with Willow in their cosy coven. What they get up to in the confines of the coven is entirely their decision.

However, in order to enter the coven, Tara will first have to complete a task.
    again not an immediately important reward and so I suggest she also waits a few days so we can single out the other tasks.

NB - There are also some hidden roles not included in the OP. Who and what they are, that will be up to the players to determine during the course of the game.
    again; if you are a secret rolled villager it would probably be advantageous to delay performing any task you might have for the minute.

The First Evil – Alpha Vampire.
    Leads and guides the vampires through a shared communication room. Can Kill or Convert one villager to the vampire cause each night, providing they complete an on-thread task each day. Some players are immune to conversion and a conversion attempt will fail if they are targeted.

We can and should target this task as it allows for evil team growth and for extra kills.It is clearly the prerogative at this point, of all good players, to identify the First Evil.

Orla WW wrote: »
    A list of tasks and when we might expect to see them

Xander,

A normal villager with a big heart, Xander has the ability to send 1 message each to Buffy and Willow, provided he completes a task for each message.
    no need for this yet so I suggest he waits a while so as not to get falsely accused.

Professor Walsh –

A normal villager who plays for team village until Adam completes a task to recruit her OR she is converted by the vampires.
    this will be important to Adam and should be watched for

Tara –

A normal villager who can communicate with Willow in their cosy coven. What they get up to in the confines of the coven is entirely their decision.

However, in order to enter the coven, Tara will first have to complete a task.
    again not an immediately important reward and so I suggest she also waits a few days so we can single out the other tasks.

NB - There are also some hidden roles not included in the OP. Who and what they are, that will be up to the players to determine during the course of the game.
    again; if you are a secret rolled villager it would probably be advantageous to delay performing any task you might have for the minute.

The First Evil – Alpha Vampire.
    Leads and guides the vampires through a shared communication room. Can Kill or Convert one villager to the vampire cause each night, providing they complete an on-thread task each day. Some players are immune to conversion and a conversion attempt will fail if they are targeted.

We can and should target this task as it allows for evil team growth and for extra kills.It is clearly the prerogative at this point, of all good players, to identify the First Evil.

Mighty fine work there

So 3 good and 1 evil, that we know of, have tasks. If you notice something you'd be better of keeping it to yourself for now, chances are you'd be outing a good player.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Care to share?

Not yet

Silly little theory that Ill admit latter but just wanted to make sure of somethin

So 3 good and 1 evil, that we know of, have tasks. If you notice something you'd be better of keeping it to yourself for now, chances are you'd be outing a good player.

Agree to an extent
    But also gettin the alpha down quick should be a priority so we can cut down kill rates and or conversions

Actually I got that wrong, Adam is sk, so 2 of each.

Totally incorrect and quite suspicious

2 good tasks : Xander and Tara who should simply not do their tasks yet so we can catch the First

2 Evil tasks: both of which will strengthen the Evil teams.

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    Totally incorrect and quite suspicious

2 good tasks : Xander and Tara who should simply not do their tasks yet so we can catch the First

2 Evil tasks: both of which will strengthen the Evil teams.

You make a good point. The evil teams would have more urgency to complete tasks. I got it slightly wrong above.

Advertisement