Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    So is that why you are so confident that you are next to go?

How many total peeks have you had orla?

1 brendan
    thats 5 times now
    I am now the full seer i get a peek every night
    klets kill abbi if she isnt tara and work from there

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    buffy is dead read the op ffs

Buffy can and most likely will be protected by the bg.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

i know i'm not dead or converted, Abi did tasks yesterday, can Tara come out please she can be protected tonight.

Link us to the task Abi did. Plus tell us everyone you have peeked since the game began.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Buffy can and most likely will be protected by the bg.

nevermind missed the one turn bit :mad:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

buffy is dead read the op ffs

A mistake on my part however I'm more concerned about you being turned.

You say you were protected so let's presume you were. You cannot be protected again at the next munch. If you are converted you are a liability, this is something you yourself said yesterday!

Why shouldn't we lynch you next in order to remove you as a liability!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    She said she peeked Brendan and Wendy, maybe the third peek is tonight, **** it, i may be mistaken.

Regardless, that would have been an easy thing to clear up, she responded to my post about her third peek saying she didn't want to discuss it yet.
    1 brendan
    thats 5 times now
    I am now the full seer i get a peek every night
    klets kill abbi if she isnt tara and work from there

Did you not say you peeked Wendy as well?

Eva WW wrote: »
    so what you meant to say was she will die?

i sadi she will die
    then i said shes dead when refering to tonight
    shes dead tonight and so tara can bve protected
    abi did a task
    the first also did a task
    henry is standing for xander and i believe him
    so if tara could come out please and then we can kill abi and stop the conversions

Derry WW wrote: »
    Did you not say you peeked Wendy as well?

no i said 6 times i peeked brendan

i know i'm not dead or converted, Abi did tasks yesterday, can Tara come out please she can be protected tonight.

Tara may be converted. We can't believe Tara even if she comes out.

nevermind missed the one turn bit :mad:

She can be protected by the bg tonight if she wasn't protected last night.

Orla is adamant she was protected last night so why is she adamant Buffy will be munched next?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057799747/48/#post105071730

I think you've been doing tasks yourself, quoting your own posts etc. Maybe this is something you do all the time? Also your hard on for Steve last night and Steve's subsequent staking is hard to ignore. Steve's staking and it's timing are something that worry me.

I know your not Buffy or Xander and am pretty sure your not Willow. You've a lot of power and influence in the game since the start

My main thoughts at this point is your someone who may potentially have to be lynched, you can't be protected again and you've said yourself your to valuable to allowed to be converted.

What task did Abi do? You've made reference to it a couple of times without actually pointing it out! It was so serious you changed your vote last minute to her.

Right now, I feel your thought proces sis very logical Henry

But I believe she is good. I dont think her actions were wolfy when accusing me so hard. Hindering teh village, yes, wolfy...no

Id love to have a few words with Orla when the game ends but Im sure She would agree we have bigger vamps to fry.

Fiona WW wrote: »

Orla is adamant she was protected last night so why is she adamant Buffy will be munched next?

True if Orla was protected last night surely Angel will protect Buffy for the next munch?

Read the OP :):)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Orla,
    I am a fair bit concerned now.
    You said you are now FULL Seer and can peek each night.
    Are you saying your (previous) role was apprentice seer or second seer or something else?
    You say you became full seer as the criteria was tiggered - i.e. Giles died.

Did you actually have peeks before or did you just make that up? If you had peeks what was the criteria? I presume you didn't get peeks every night?

I think it would help greatly to put some meat on the skeleton here.

Sorry everyone, couldn't log-in much at the office and after a long day at work I needed coffee to get my brain to function....I didn't realise how much work I was undertaking when I signed up for this so apoligies for not being here enough. I'll endeavor to read through as much as I can and put in a placeholder before the deadline anyway.

I still haven't caught up on everything and it's harder to gain the context after the fact but this did baffle me a little.... can you explain why this is a good idea Steve?
    If you are an NRV then why ask the seer to waste a peek on you just to prove him wrong?

Gerty, pops in twice, says a whole lot of nothing. The questions he posed wouldnt help the village, surely other things would perk someones curiousity.

If you recall they were on my FFA, for reasons of being a low poster. If I was an Alpha, thats where Id be.... in the low posters. I think I may be right about Gerty

Read the OP :):)
    Angel – The Bodyguard.

Each night Angel will select one person to protect from attack. They can choose to protect themselves if they wish but cannot choose the same person on consecutive nights.

Angel’s fate is closely linked to his true love Buffy, and her decisions will decide whether Angel will stay on the side of good or lose his soul and revert to the demon inside known as Angelus.

Angel CANNOT be converted by the vampires.

:confused:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

how can she be in anyway sure she was protected though.
    There's only one scenario to that and I am not going there.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Right now, I feel your thought proces sis very logical Henry

But I believe she is good. I dont think her actions were wolfy when accusing me so hard. Hindering teh village, yes, wolfy...no

Id love to have a few words with Orla when the game ends but Im sure She would agree we have bigger vamps to fry.

You're going to die at 4 o clock , right?

1. The power of resurrection from death for HER ONLY - for 1 turn

Buffys resurrection only lasts till end of day today

Oooooh I read that as she only had 1 turn to resurrect herself. But yea that makes more sense... Ah ffs, this is slipping away from the Village lads.

Ok Orla we need you to focus underneath the madness you did have a great day yesterday with your Connor, Holly and Brendan shouts but we need something today to stop the wolves from gaining ground.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

oh I totally didn't cop that!

How you so sure Buffy will be dead next?

Powers gone, essentially an nrv, I would imagine the vamps would be after bigger fish

I think Orla is guessing.

For what its worth while Im defending orla quite a bit, Im not confirming her to be good. Using my gut and some logic to determine her side. I cant imagine a wolf so crazy.

Henry WW wrote: »
    A mistake on my part however I'm more concerned about you being turned.

You say you were protected so let's presume you were. You cannot be protected again at the next munch. If you are converted you are a liability, this is something you yourself said yesterday!

Why shouldn't we lynch you next in order to remove you as a liability!

ok this is my last post
    after this i'll just wait and see cos honestly thers no point
    IF WE KILL THE FIRST I DON'T NEED TO BE KILLED
    I CAME OUT CONFIDENT THAT STEVE WAS THE FIRST
    NOW I THINK ITS ABI IF SHES NOT TARA
    YES MI TOLD YE I SHOULD BE KILLED BUT NOT TILL AFTER A POSSAIBLE CONVERSION
    I WAS PROTECTED LAST NIGHT SO LETS SEE IF ABI IS TARA

TARA CAN BE PROTECTED TONIGHT

WILLOW CAN POISION A FAKE TARA COS IF ABI IS TARA SHE HAS MET WILLOW

ok

If Orla is apprentice seer and vamps peeked real seer (Katie) then no way are they going to risk letting a replacement take her place.

Vamps would be mad not to have converted Orla.

Sorry Orla, would love to keep you in the game but its too risky at this stage.

You make a good point.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

ok this is my last post
    after this i'll just wait and see cos honestly thers no point
    IF WE KILL THE FIRST I DON'T NEED TO BE KILLED
    I CAME OUT CONFIDENT THAT STEVE WAS THE FIRST
    NOW I THINK ITS ABI IF SHES NOT TARA
    YES MI TOLD YE I SHOULD BE KILLED BUT NOT TILL AFTER A POSSAIBLE CONVERSION
    I WAS PROTECTED LAST NIGHT SO LETS SEE IF ABI IS TARA

TARA CAN BE PROTECTED TONIGHT

WILLOW CAN POISION A FAKE TARA COS IF ABI IS TARA SHE HAS MET WILLOW

ok

Tara come out, we know you weren't converted then, because Willow will know the real one. Willow wouldn't even need to come out, just kill her.

I think Katie may have peeked Orla, hence why she didn't think Orla was evil. That doesn't mean Orla was not converted but here we are.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Oooooh I read that as she only had 1 turn to resurrect herself. But yea that makes more sense... Ah ffs, this is slipping away from the Village lads.

Ok Orla we need you to focus underneath the madness you did have a great day yesterday with your Connor, Holly and Brendan shouts but we need something today to stop the wolves from gaining ground.

Buffy can be protected by angel, resurrection is completely different.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Orla,
    I am a fair bit concerned now.
    You said you are now FULL Seer and can peek each night.
    Are you saying your (previous) role was apprentice seer or second seer or something else?
    You say you became full seer as the criteria was tiggered - i.e. Giles died.

Did you actually have peeks before or did you just make that up? If you had peeks what was the criteria? I presume you didn't get peeks every night?

I think it would help greatly to put some meat on the skeleton here.
    since its you :)
    i had 1 peek
    brendan
    i am now the seer
    giles death triggered me as seer

i talked like giles to get his attention
    he peeked me

look at my interation with Katie from when he would have peeked me he sided with me from then on

ok ?

Willow, dont go near Abi.

No offence Orla, but you were wrong about me (I still see no hat eating gif btw :) )

You may be wrong about Abi. Youre good reading of players may be digging out rolled players and giving wolves some targets.

I don't think we can trust your gut unless you can confirm you seer checked these guys. Sorry but after outing me incorrectly, Its not unlikely that you may out other rolled goodies.

Right now IO wanna here more from Gerty, choosing to not get involved will be seen as a wolf hiding.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

I will be offline for the next hour or so

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Am I to believe Tigger or not?

Advertisement