Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

While there are three incredible powers on display, Buffy should only ever choose 2 to use in the course of the game. To use the 3 would have devastating consequences.....

Angel’s fate is closely linked to his true love Buffy, and her decisions will decide whether Angel will stay on the side of good or lose his soul and revert to the demon inside known as Angelus.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    We arent lynching Abi though. We can not follow Orla's lead. Too risky. Orla, take a back seat.

Fair enough. She was wrong about you yesterday but she was still right about Connor, Holly and bringing Brendan back.

If we lose Buffy and Angel changes as a result we need to be so careful about who we Lynch. A wrong result and we are letting the wolves gain serious ground.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I am not Tara
    I’m most certainly not a vampire
    I have not been converted
    My song posts yesterday have nothing to do with task. Wrong words at the (obviously) wrong time.
    I have no role of any kind

I am a LAYDEE

so we kill abi and if there is a conversion killme

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Orla is dead anyway, peeked or not. She knows that.

Time to come clean I think.

I am Principal Snyder.

I have a backroom where
    Every night I can pick one player to put in detention, and interrogate them. They are locked out from their backroom and their actions are stopped.

Doesnt stop the alpha though.

Night one I had Orla, she told me she was Dawn, and became seer if Giles died.

I have no way of knowing whether this is true or not.

Last night the person I detained claimed a village role, bg, again I cant say true or not.

I can't really see further use for detaining anyone with conversions and me being a prime target for conversion myself.

I'm taking steve in today as he cant be converted but not much use if he dies anyway

Ill look forward to it.

Lets take this at face value for now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Orla thinks the songs I (unknowingly) put into my posts were tasks.

I can see where she’s coming from as she has said I could be bad since last night. I don’t think orla is bad unless converted today.

Would the vamp team risk converting orla?

I think you may have to go for clarity

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    Fair enough. She was wrong about you yesterday but she was still right about Connor, Holly and bringing Brendan back.

If we lose Buffy and Angel changes as a result we need to be so careful about who we Lynch. A wrong result and we are letting the wolves gain serious ground.

itvwas me that said conor insaid itvbefor 10 so if i was killed
    itvwas me that said brendan not abi
    i caught holly

weve lost buffy
    might be my fault but its already happened

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Eva, whats your read on people so far? Give me thoughts on Gerty, Brendan and Derry?

I'm mostly suspicious of the the people who anagrammed, the Buffy/Angel messages. Mary and Wendy. I've had dreams about people who plant seeds like that so they can build to a reveal later and point out that they told us all on day 1. I just don't see why they'd do that. Tenuous, but it's all I have.

Gertrude, hasn't been here so I can't get a read on her at all, I think when she turns up she should be up for a probing (:eek:)

Brendan, I've been kind of working on the assumption that he's good based on his ressurection but that's probably pretty misguided as if Willow was the one to ressurect him she'd have no way to know his status

Derry I don't have a read on at all, I kind of haven't noticed his posts TBH

If you decide to lynch me. Please look at the first nights lynch and the ones who voted for others. It’s a small list and I’m adamant that there is a vamp in there.

Oisín needs to be looked at.

Henry is claiming a role

Henry is good.

Oisin and Abigial are vamps me thinks

Orla WW wrote: »
    so we kill abi and if there is a conversion killme

Killing me won’t stop a conversion as I have no role.

You’re needed as seer. Don’t kill orla based on my lynching unless you think she’s been converted.

Ill look forward to it.

Lets take this at face value for now.

that means i can be protected tonight

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Orla is dead anyway, peeked or not. She knows that.

Time to come clean I think.

I am Principal Snyder.

I have a backroom where
    Every night I can pick one player to put in detention, and interrogate them. They are locked out from their backroom and their actions are stopped.

Doesnt stop the alpha though.

Night one I had Orla, she told me she was Dawn, and became seer if Giles died.

I have no way of knowing whether this is true or not.

Last night the person I detained claimed a village role, bg, again I cant say true or not.

I can't really see further use for detaining anyone with conversions and me being a prime target for conversion myself.

I'm taking steve in today as he cant be converted but not much use if he dies anyway

That means that the bodyguard couldn't protect Orla, assuming they were telling the truth. So now the bodyguard should protect Orla for the next munch. Then if Orla dies we know the person talking to Brendan is evil and he can out them. If Orla survives we get another peek. Obviously, there is the chance Orla was converted in which case they won't be targeted and we've wasted a protection.

While there are three incredible powers on display, Buffy should only ever choose 2 to use in the course of the game. To use the 3 would have devastating consequences.....

Angel’s fate is closely linked to his true love Buffy, and her decisions will decide whether Angel will stay on the side of good or lose his soul and revert to the demon inside known as Angelus.

yeah angel will turn if buffy chooses a third option id say

Derry WW wrote: »

Im leaning harder that she was good before conversion anyway. Cant be sure now.

If she was converted, she could easily get one of us killed and blame it on a bad read.

Orla needs to take a back seat for now. FWIW i still think your good.

If i was converting someone, Id go for a middle of the road player like yourself Derry or Eva. Not low enough on the post count to be a rolled goodie immune from conversion, not high enough to be suss like Orla

Tegan WW wrote: »
    That means that the bodyguard couldn't protect Orla, assuming they were telling the truth. So now the bodyguard should protect Orla for the next munch. Then if Orla dies we know the person talking to Brendan is evil and he can out them. If Orla survives we get another peek. Obviously, there is the chance Orla was converted in which case they won't be targeted and we've wasted a protection.

now we are logicing

I think you may have to go for clarity

I’m happy to take one for the team. There were a few that jumped onto the bandwagon against me yesterday and my death may be the best lead you get.

yeah angel will turn if buffy chooses a third option id say

Lots of possibilities, and teh one above is very possible.

I believe if i was lynched Angel would turn

Maybe if I attacked Angel he would turn instead of dying

I’m happy to take one for the team. There were a few that jumped onto the bandwagon against me yesterday and my death may be the best lead you get.

to be fair i asked you to stop posting songs

Lots of possibilities, and teh one above is very possible.

I believe if i was lynched Angel would turn

Maybe if I attacked Angel he would turn instead of dying

the attacked one i hadnt thought of

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Looking through the votes and taking my read on people into account, though I can't really account for conversion, he is my list of suspects at this point.

Wini
    Doris
    Abi
    Babs
    Eva
    Jake
    Tegan

I will try to study each one to narrow it down a bit.

Bren, when is our meeting taking place?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Bren, when is our meeting taking place?

after 4

by the way day muddafugging 3
    and if angel protects me tonight day 5 is acually possaible

to be fair i asked you to stop posting songs

Jeez orly, you have a song right there in your post. I didn’t realise!

Mary WW wrote: »
    after 4

Mary you're such a Biatch

No clue (Or do I?)

Lots of possibilities. ;)

Think I better not let you into the detention hall so

Jeez orly, you have a song right there in your post. I didn’t realise!

what song?

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Looking through the votes and taking my read on people into account, though I can't really account for conversion, he is my list of suspects at this point.

Wini
    Doris
    Abi
    Babs
    Eva
    Jake
    Tegan

I will try to study each one to narrow it down a bit.

Why those and not others, why not Gerty, Oisin, Gabs?

Why those and not others, why not Gerty, Oisin, Gabs?

if babs is bad its a total cop out

what song?

what song?

• Advertisement

what song?

It begins with an s and end with a p

Advertisement